My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Steele Destiny... HELP

Go down 
+3
puppywhirl
S4nt0S
mantis33
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Steele Destiny... HELP Empty
PostSubject: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 19:17

Steele
vitality
thick skin
shield
force/end
knife
thief
3 force
martial arts
tete de fer
endurance
3 agility
fierce brute
counter
end baton
filet force
6th sense agility
force speed/end
agility/end speed
glaive speed
endurance agility/end
tornado agility
force agi/end
force speed/end
end mace
force/speed end

Ok here is his destiny. Obviously I want to keep everything the same up until he gets counter, so I didn't even post the options until after that. All the choices I made are on the left. I'm thinking I should switch after the net and 6th sense and take speed/end over force. Ugh I wish it was more obvious...
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 19:35

U can do a subpath at lv 17

force speed/end taking the speed and end. u can't do it at early than this cuz there u got filet and 6th sense
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 19:43

Didn't you have tragic pot in sword, what path was that? Or is my memory
way off?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 20:03

Yes I had tragic potion in sword but I forget how I got there lol. I won sowrd tourney at 22, I didn't have glaive or tornado. I'm guessing tragic potion came after I picked strength at 17, I picked speed instead of agility and end. Not sure though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 20:31

I would try something there, lvl 18-19 :
Quote :
force speed/end
agility/end speed
Taking strengh instead of the net could be a possibility too but the risk is bigger, you'll lose 2 key abilities : net and especially 6th sense. Yes, they may be common but you'll never know when they come back.

For example Kitty has never seen fierce brute and 6th sense in all her subpaths. Sad
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 21:22

mantis33 wrote:
Yes I had tragic potion in sword but I forget how I got there lol. I won sowrd tourney at 22, I didn't have glaive or tornado. I'm guessing tragic potion came after I picked strength at 17, I picked speed instead of agility and end. Not sure though. Sad

I would try this. Strength is a really great stat for Steele because of MA which he relies on heavily when he's weaponless. Any points you put into strength are doubled when you punch. So pick speed at level 18, or else turn down the glaive and take speed there.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 21:44

Yeah I think I will try this. Hopefully this will lead to the path with tragic potion, because that can be a life saver sometimes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 07:46

Depending on how much rank you have left I would :

- Try the bâton path before net and 6th to see what's behind. (Bâton is a good turtle brute weapon, but only if you get at least 2 more ranks.)

- Go with the stats subpath (As you originally think you would change level 18, that's probably what you've done to reach potion). So try this one again if the potion subpath was good hoping to find it back or lvl 19 subpath to get some new stuff.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 10:19

changing after net which is 3 agi instead of 6th sense is the best subpath id do if i were you
From the fights I see on steele, his 6th sense isn't that good, and I believe agi will help you, and maybe get heruclean next level!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 13:46

His 6th sense is bad because his stat speed is 2. Look at El Martopikor, his 6th sense is really something else. That's why I'll really try the "tragic potion subpath" first.

The Rush subpath (taking baton) would not be bad but riskier in Dentist. 🐱
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 14:01

yes, but agi helps contre brutes a lot
and its still level 17
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steele Destiny... HELP   Steele Destiny... HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steele Destiny... HELP
Page 1 of 1