My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Implacable

Go down 
+3
Caedes
Teapot
Rico
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 07:51

this Skill is very very rare in muxxu, but i noticed after watching a couple of fights against high Agility brutes that it is more devastating and affective than in Mybrute.com.
(i know it is only +30% hitting rate, but because of the fact that Agility is not that overpowered in muxxu like in Mybrute makes Ipmlacable a very good Skill to have. imo it gives more than +30% hitting rate )
its just a thoery , but watch before you judge Wink
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117296281?chk=5f8a vs 31 AGI 100% successful hit with stone hammer or bare hands.
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117338074?chk=0380 vs 34 (AGI + untouchable) 1/2 hit with club
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117293059?chk=2a90 vs 24 AGI 100% successful hit with baton

Back to top Go down
Teapot

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 09:42

Implacable seems very rare. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:03

Yep, only saw a really small amout of brute with it.

First fight is 31 vs 10 agi, don't know how much % dodge gives a 21 agi gap but I doubt than it's 30%, bare hands are not this easy to dodge, not enough data to make any statement I guess.

On the second match it's 34 agi vs 25, Untouch cancelled by Impla, 1 on 2 hits, nothing surprising here. At least with those few datas.

Third fight, 13 agi difference, an accurate weapon, I'm sure than here Impla isn't use at his full potential. (Like 13 agi difference against baton isn't 30% dodge).

Overall I think there's not enough data to judge, but nothing here is telling me than it's more than what's it said. Keep collecting data with your brute !
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:14

yes it is with no doubt not enough data. sadly i only own the brute with baton in the 3rd fight. the other 2 are just in my arena. and i will search for more usefull opponents tomorrow. the problem is her losing after 3 fights Sad

and i do not think that untoutch and implacable cancel out each other. because i never saw the stone hammer or club hitting successfully with more than 9 Agi diffrence, have you?
in mybrute.com untouchables were able to dodge vs implacable brutes. but here i feel that implacable has a bigger advantage over untouchables in muxxu

everyone who has an implacable brute, please feel free to post his fights here.

Last edited by Rico on Tue 07 Dec 2010, 11:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:16

well if you guys want implace why didnt you ask me?
I had a lot of fights
Implace in muxxu is Not 30%, its more, as rico said
I think its between 40-50%
I saw that a low with my charger and chunko
a 2 agi with stone hammer hit chunko ( 25 agi and untouch) twice!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rippraff
Rippraff

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 12:36

Rico wrote:
because i never saw the stone hammer or club hitting successfully with more than 9 Agi diffrence, have you?
I've seen that a lot of times!
Edit: And I guess Tama saw this 15 minutes ago. Wink

And I've seen as well similar fights like the ones you've posted above with brutes without implacable.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 13:05

but I don't think agility is less effective than in mybrute!!!

even in mybrute the outstanding effect of agi-monsters with untouchable was noticable from level 130-150 and higher...
and for now we haven't seen an agility monster with enough agility (starts perhaps at 100+ agi) PLUS untouchable that we can judge this...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 13:20

Implacable is really rare. I had it once in my 2nd destiny with Moka. She was implacable with 20+ agi and I even took a club for her, and she almost didn't kick the air.

In the top brutes, only AngeLudo, Vakol and Snoopit have it. But with 15 agi, they can easily hit whatever their weapon. Really a good ability. Can be better than perseverant, depending on the situation.

For example here : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/112689648?chk=6c27

18 agi difference for Jaeha >_< !!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 14:05

HongKongFui wrote:
but I don't think agility is less effective than in mybrute!!!

even in mybrute the outstanding effect of agi-monsters with untouchable was noticable from level 130-150 and higher...
and for now we haven't seen an agility monster with enough agility (starts perhaps at 100+ agi) PLUS untouchable that we can judge this...

Totally agree
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 10:52

Tama wrote:

For example here : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/112689648?chk=6c27

18 agi difference for Jaeha >_< !!
this is exactly what astonish me the most about implacable in muxxu, the glaive and lance are pretty much dodgable with 14 diffrence wether with or without untoutch. but implacable somehow eliminate imo 90% of any chance of dodging.
this is almost the same situation with the glaive and lance but (without implacable + 18 Agi) vs (34 Agi + untoutchable)
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117818652?chk=b2a0

Rippraff wrote:
Rico wrote:
because i never saw the stone hammer or club hitting successfully with more than 9 Agi diffrence, have you?
I've seen that a lot of times!
Edit: And I guess Tama saw this 15 minutes ago. Wink

idk if this happend alot , because i only have 2 brutes with stone hammer and both have high Agi so they are useless here.
but i personly can not comprehend why this happend in muxxu. should it be so easy for stone hammer to hit with such a low Agi???

Rippraff wrote:
And I've seen as well similar fights like the ones you've posted above with brutes without implacable.
this is usualy normal in muxxu. it is allways possible to successfully hit without implacable (i call it lucky seeds) but i have a feeling that having implacable asure that you will successfully hit.

Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:24

What I mean by untouch and impla cancelling each other isn't than if you have impla, opponent can't dodge you, just than the bonus given are the same (30% hit vs 30% dodge) so only the agi difference SHOULD remain. But well, this game seems to have pretty strange formulas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Implacable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Implacable   Implacable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Implacable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Skills & Weapons & Stats-
Jump to: