My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)

Go down 
+9
Rico
Markus
Teethymo
S4nt0S
steele11
sevid
xteenager
BeRyLa
mantis33
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 04:28

well this Info is for all who got banned latly:

only those who got banned because of multiple Accounting can try it, if you got banned because of selling or trading or buying, i doubt it will work. (the funny thing is, no one knows why they actualy got banned for)
(the idea is not to give them any Information while you are contacting the support team which could incriminate you as a list of names of Accounts you created or admiting of selling or buying or trading accounts)

1- if you have static IP you will be more trusted and it will be more likly to be given another chance because you cant lie about Multi Accounts, because of the same IP-Range you got. in this case you should be blocked and IP banned, so you wont be able to log in to labrute or contact the support team.
- if you have dynamic IP, you should be able to log in to a new Accounts in muxxu.

in both these 2 cases you should create a new muxxu account from another Internet connection (internet caffee or friends who never played muxxu before) and register with a valid New Email-Adress

2- after loging into your muxxu account do not under any circumstances create any brutes in this Account or play with any game in muxxu with it, this account is only for contacting the support team because of the fact that your old account is banned.

3- go to the support link here http://support.muxxu.com/help
how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Suppor11

4- go to my massages (mes messages in french) and there you will be able to contact the support team.

5- now write them a massage (you have to pick a language first, i did it in english)
first write that you are sorry for creating this new account, but it is the only way to contact support team, and you will deactivate it as soon as the discussion with them is over.
- then tell them that you are very very very sorry, you cant speak french, and that is why you did not know about the Terms and conditions. the more you show regrets in you words the better.
- admit only that you have been creating multiple accounts, but never write names or mention numbers. remember that by admiding a trade, selling or buying Accounts you will never get any account unblocked.
- at the End write the name of only one single Account you want unblocked (it must have coins in it too so they will know that you were a paying custumer) and do not ever ask for more than one account, because that would be a sign that you will not keep to the rules.

6- they will answer you at your E-mail (valid new one) or you can see their reply in the my massages too. ( it could take 4-7 days)
the Answer will be as usual :
"Sorry the account Will stay blocked.
Best regards.
Discussion marked as completed.

7- now reopen the Discussion and obologize again and beg for another chance, and mention that you are a paying costumers, and they wont have anything to lose if they give you another chance. and if you will do any illegal activities again they can block you for ever.

8- they still might say no even after 4 massages but in my case i mentiond another stuff that i can not tell you about.

9- the most important factor in all this is "Good luck" so good luck.

Last edited by Rico on Tue 22 Mar 2011, 08:36; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 15:45

And by the way, I ran the terms of service through Google Translate and officially, you're only allowed ONE muxxu account per user, not three. Yes it's true that the system will let you create up to three with cookies without complaining, but I guess it means one for you, one for your pesky little brother and one for your pet poodle because in the terms of service it says you can only have one account.

As of now I'm stopping all activity on all my other accounts, not even logging in.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 22:10

LOLZ

Guys sorry to say, but no one said you could do so many accounts and have so many brutes to test out like the old mybrute
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 06:55

how can I send a message to the MT and where can I find it
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 08:05

49735 wrote:
how can I send a message to the MT and where can I find it
you can send them a massege through the support page http://support.muxxu.com/help
but you must be loged in with your account (username and password). so if you were banned, you need another account to be able to contact them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 08:18

should it be francais or should it be english>? if francais where can i find it?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 08:26

you can pick the language you want to write with
before you enter your username and password you have to pick "muxxu" as the game for your account then go to "My Masseges" or "contact"
read this and you will find your answers Here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 04:26

thanks rico

Last edited by 49735 on Fri 25 Mar 2011, 04:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 11:36

good news , congratz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)   how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get one muxxu Account back after getting banned. (no Garantee!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2