My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Importing pupils into SBT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

Importing pupils into SBT Empty
PostSubject: Importing pupils into SBT   Importing pupils into SBT Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 07:02

Does anyone know how to import the pupil list generated by winauto's pupilling script into Simple Brute Trainer? I have some 200 pupils I made last night and I don't really feel like copy and pasting it over to SBT 200 times. If theres no other way.. I guess I won't have a choice but to... but if there is a method on how to import it to SBT's sql spreadsheet/database with a quicker method.. I'd like to hear it.

Kudos,
Jay
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Importing pupils into SBT   Importing pupils into SBT Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 08:16

You can use SQLite Administrator: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t8335p90-release-simple-brute-trainer-comfresde#128098

But I would advise to use instead Brutal Combo which is way faster. Procedure is explained here in the second spoiler of the release post: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t10032-com-fr-es-de-browser-pupilling-script-com-fr-es-de-server-free-bc-trainer (about 100 times faster than Simple Brute Trainer)
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Importing pupils into SBT   Importing pupils into SBT Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 13:27

@Sioc: i think that Eumigen's post on how to learn how to create an allias for a Squirrel db should be a bit more easy to follow
For instance i bugged you (and other people in this forum for that matter) because i followed the whole tutorial of Squirrel instead of just learning how to create an alias with the embbeded driver
which is the only thing necessary to connect it to a BC db.
If any of the Mods could do that i reckon it would help a lot of people Wink

(Not this one but this)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Importing pupils into SBT   Importing pupils into SBT Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jan 2011, 15:38

Could be rewritten, but all necessary links (i.e. both links you mentioned above) are in the procedure of second spoiler of the pupilling script release post:
    Importing pupils into SBT A99
Therefore just following with care each step of the release topic should do it. IMO accessibility of information here has improved quite a bit compared to the time you were trying to set up Squirrel. All important links can be found from the updated stickies, and from there you can get as much detail as required. And finally, as Eumi wrote back then, keep in mind Google is your friend ;-)

EDIT: You can find a tutorial here on the alternative SQLWorkbench route (probably more user-friendly than Squirrel).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Importing pupils into SBT   Importing pupils into SBT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Importing pupils into SBT
Page 1 of 1