My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial

Go down 
+61
Jean_herce
lo3-56w910m
majestik45
dechol
likeQQ
HongKongFui
Malfeitaz
Ken_Brutal
Hemme
pix
FreepFroop
HellBlood
streknwg
Fientist
brutekilerz
Josué
Logical_Alex
adrien49450
markous
legen
sziget
igorre
byrtt
hbjhbhbkh
Shwoople
2insync
olalala
puchas3
abat-lm
mortal
La Frite
HellCezaR
silvercrest
trons
Cpearl
Miguel486
samsung.tw
Eszkynet-GFX
-_Robben_-
C0D3
Rapsus
gaxzol
Subman(R)
flipflip
niall0s
CmIsUa
rettungssocke
Elido
lord.neox
Sioc
ALPHWON
w13winni
corp0
xteenager
sevid
BobTheBear
ecolorenzo
ckl
Tze
nanardcrapo
NixxxoN
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 14:48

Simple question: How to change the name from the pups?
e.g. it'll always start with 'alf' and then 12 random numbers, i wish to make it prefix='alf' and then 5 random numbers and lower-case characters (if lower case is asking too much then i'll settle with upper case Very Happy )

And now i'm having a problem with the liens scratch 3 of 4 were working nicely and now they send the name i used to make the liens everytime when creating a new pupil, any :idea: ?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 15:01

ALPHWON wrote:
Simple question: How to change the name from the pups?
e.g. it'll always start with 'alf' and then 12 random numbers, i wish to make it prefix='alf' and then 5 random numbers and lower-case characters (if lower case is asking too much then i'll settle with upper case Very Happy )

And now i'm having a problem with the liens scratch 3 of 4 were working nicely and now they send the name i used to make the liens everytime when creating a new pupil, any :idea: ?

for your question
its in the actionaz script
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 15:41

Another question: Does it 'spend' 1 lien each time it creates a pupil? e.g. i had 6 liens for a brute, made 4 pupils and now it only has 4 scratch
Much help needed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 21:50

ALPHWON wrote:
Another question: Does it 'spend' 1 lien each time it creates a pupil? e.g. i had 6 liens for a brute, made 4 pupils and now it only has 4 scratch
Much help needed Very Happy
1 lien = 1 pupil for each server
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 22:31

Just to explain the scope of this new bot.

Unlike usual bots/scripts, this new pupilling bot requires an offline (browser based) then an online phase:
  1. Step 1: in conjunction with the Captcha bypass, a script simulates clicks in the brute creation Flash applet in offline mode in order to generate corresponding creation keys that are intercepted by Tamper Data. That way it is possible to "extract" all necessary key information without cracking the k-algorithm. Then using tamper data all this information is saved to a file. This list of intercepted requests is called "liens" ("links", each link refers to one offline attempt to create a pupil). This is a smart way to bypass k-key algorithm knowledge.

2. Step 2: once you feel you have enough "links" (i.e. enough offline pupil creation attempts), you can use the WinCombo tool to extract information from the Tamper Data file and generate the corresponding HTTP web requests in order to create corresponding pupils (using router reconnects). XP pupils are then stored in a SQLite database that can be exported to a text file.

That's all about pupil creation.

Now comes the part about pupil training:
  • After exporting Wincombo XP pupils to a text file, you could use the usual route to encrypt brute names using Eumigen's Decrypter + Squirrel.
    You can as well use the modified Brutal Combo version that comes with WinCombo.
    This modified Brutal Combo version 1.3.00 adds, among other things, the feature to import pupils from a plain text file therefore there is no need for Squirrel + the Decrypter.
    As such, provided you have the correct text format, i.e. a plain text file with the following information:
    Code:

NAME;DOMAIN;ID;MASTER;LEVEL;PASSWORD;DATE
    it is a handy way to import brutes manually created or created with any other bot.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 07:15

i can not acces too to that post , is it a king of message just for moderators or something like that ?

lets see if somebody can enter there just put Chrome and it only tranlsate each word to the language that you want Very Happy

Bye
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 08:33

exactly sioc, you understand all of this prog !!!
GG
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 10:50

yes good summary Sioc^^
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 19:18

Could somebody post one link for do one pupil directly into the navigator,only one example of how is the route complete,this program can do it ,how can do it if it isn't a combo and do not job with firefox?
Back to top Go down
rettungssocke
rettungssocke

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Feb 2011, 21:57

Only to be sure: You have to "create" as many liens in offline mode as you want to create pupils?
Because in the program you can "ajouter" liens and this adds liens to your brute! But after some pupils, the program crashes...!?!
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 15:24

In terms of speed? How long it takes to make pupils?

Thankz
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
corp0

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 15:26

It depends on your delay Isua.
But it is also fast as BC, to see faster even ^^
Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 15:44

rettungssocke wrote:
Only to be sure: You have to "create" as many liens in offline mode as you want to create pupils?
Because in the program you can "ajouter" liens and this adds liens to your brute! But after some pupils, the program crashes...!?!

Yes as Winni and Sioc wrote 1 lien (link) = 1 pupil

@IsUa: ate nao funca mal mas tens k "fazer pupilos offline" (para fazer os links ou liens) para dps poderes fazer on, axo k vou continuar com o script k assim nao m chateio muito Razz
Back to top Go down
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:05

Thankz for answer, corp0 Wink

@ Alphwon: Yep... parece k é preciso mexer muito... mas vou tentar. Essa parte de fazer off, n percebi bem... LOLOL

Thankz
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:08

ALPHWON >>> sorry dude but i have not the money for buy algo of k key...
hum hum...

Last edited by w13winni on Sun 06 Feb 2011, 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:25

w13winni wrote:

I thought you knew the 'k' algorithm...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:36

wtf is k algorithm? =]]
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:40

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 16:45

w13winni wrote:

Pas de probleme, je comprends bien ça Wink

Et pardon car je ne voudrais pas desrespecter ton travail, au moins tu as fait quelque chose pour meilleurer les possibiltes de tout le monde de choisir comment faire ses eleves
C'etait un grand effort de ta parte pour toute la comunite, donc Merci et Felicitations! cheers

Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 17:42

Please speak english I don't understand Sad

@Winni I nedd help, how can I reduce the number of letters in the pupil creation?
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 17:46

I have an error with the winbot, my pupils are created but at level 0, without password and without exp :S an example http://hiei229513298198.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
Back to top Go down
corp0

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 18:00

In the windows of your actionnaz script search de line who's contains " 5 times"
Edit and reduce de number Wink
Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 18:03

flipflip wrote:
Please speak english I don't understand Sad

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/quick-translator/

It's for Firefox and allows me to be fluent in reading 50 languishes. :cyclops:

Can't speak languishes 🐰 (spelled correctly 4 me)

Last edited by Subman(R) on Sun 06 Feb 2011, 18:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 18:06

corp0 wrote:
In the windows of your actionnaz script search de line who's contains " 5 times"
Edit and reduce de number Wink
I made this but don't work, it's the same:

Lancement de la création :

HIEI201059671312.meinbrutalo.de / error - eleve deja existant
Reboot en cours...
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 18:08

flipflip wrote:
I have an error with the winbot, my pupils are created but at level 0, without password and without exp :S an example http://hiei229513298198.meinbrutalo.de/cellule

I'll take some of those level 0's. But pm to me.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next