My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

IP Pool Depleted

Go down 
+2
xteenager
jayeeyee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 01:04

My Verizon IP pool is very very very close to be depleted. Now only 1 to 2 pupils out of 10 gives XP. I was wondering if theres a way around this without having to switch to a different service provider or different speed package using Verizon? Can I call them and ask them to switch me to a new IP Pool or something like that? Will they understand what I mean and not just release and renew my IP? Any other solution around this?

Kudos,
Jay
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 01:22

No other way than changing ISP
Btw i see you are in NYC, Nice to see another new yorker around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 07:20

What ISP does Sioc, Borg and Bice uses? I have a feeling Borg's ISP has a massively large IP pool. All his pupils gains XPs. =/
Back to top Go down
Tze
Tze

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 07:41

How much you have done XP-pupils that your IP-pool is depleted? If you live city as big as New York, you should have big IP-pool.

If you haven't done massive amounts of XP-pupils, it's possible that you are not only player in that IP-pool!
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 08:29

My brute sez I have 3791 pupils... so I've probably used up 3,791 dynamic IP addresses. You're right, maybe someone else beat me to it and used up the rest of the other I don't know. Now I feel a bit envious. =/
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 19:00

Look at the last point of the BC FAQ regarding IP pool depletion: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t8278-faq-brutal-combo-answers

About my ISP, he's registered more than 2.3 million IPs, and I have access to maybe about a bit less than half of them. Just being lucky (on the other hand my ISP has put a whole bunch of protections in place to avoid IP resets) :-)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:24

Tried that site to see my IP pool. Can't believe my ISP has only 24.000 IPS, its ridiculous. Shouldn't a 46 million inhabitants state have much more ips? telefonica is the largest ISP company there and there arent many other options
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
xteenager
xteenager

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 12:30

it cant find my isp in suadi arabia scratch
Back to top Go down
niall0s

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 14:27

jayeeyee wrote:
What ISP does Sioc, Borg and Bice uses? I have a feeling Borg's ISP has a massively large IP pool. All his pupils gains XPs. =/

I use 4 ISPs at 2 different locations, in theory I've access to around 4 million IPs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 14:42

niall0s wrote:
jayeeyee wrote:

I use 4 ISPs at 2 different locations, in theory I've access to around 4 million IPs Very Happy

affraid

well here i pay a lot for only a 4mb connection
for one reason

VIP registration(one im in) has access to 76% of the Isp's ip pool

must be a lot, this is the governments company
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitimeTue 22 Feb 2011, 14:59

niall0s wrote:

What

where are you from? Shocked

And how rich are you? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sponsored content

IP Pool Depleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: IP Pool Depleted   IP Pool Depleted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP Pool Depleted
Page 1 of 1