My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Highest single hit damage?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Highest single hit damage? Empty
PostSubject: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 19:48

Does anyone manage to get more than 2910 points damage with a single hit in a saved fight (not in the simulator)?

For reference: http://tinyurl.com/4f7bro4 What a Face
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 20:04

affraid

only you, the borgs or bic (and probably steele anytime soon) would hit that hard Wink

nonetheless it is quite impressive Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 20:49

Nice one. At high level I can't think of many good brutes that have higher strength.
Highest strength triple T brute with full second row + martial arts + implacable at level 400 has only 28 more strength points (but without deluge).

And on FR there is one brute that has almost as much strength as rkeuse (411 (level 738) vs 412 (level 732)) and that could beat that single hit score.
That is to say, even if rkeuse was supposed to be more of a balanced brute, I do just realize that rkeuse is now the highest strength brute ever on all 4 servers affraid
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 21:00

Very Happy nice!
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 10:20

My god !! affraid

and Rkeuse did 6677 points in a single attack + the more hit points cut off by Borg's survivor + the 2910 points hit shot when she-Borg was already on her knees

more than 10.000 hit points in a single attack affraid

Razz must be said that Rkeuse was even helped out by his dog with 1 hit point in the beginning of the match Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitimeThu 24 Mar 2011, 21:16

fulzio wrote:
more than 10.000 hit points in a single attack affraid
Hell, yes. That makes exactly 12'500 hit points (not rounded!) in a single attack drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highest single hit damage?   Highest single hit damage? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highest single hit damage?
Page 1 of 1