My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Beyond Brutal Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Beyond Brutal Legend Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 15:43

So over on the Muxxu boards they've apparently come up with two solutions for extending the game beyond the final Brutal Legend rank.

1. Add 12 new ranks.
2. A final BL tourney where the winner loses his/her destiny and gets a special trophy, then starts the game over.

The first one seems a lot more appealing to me, because the second is practically a death sentence. Yes your brute would keep its name and appearance, but how much does that stuff really define a brute? A good brute is its destiny and little else. Take that away and you're practically deleting the brute! I mean, if Hello Kitty took a new destiny now, what are the odds she'd end up anywhere near as powerful? Would she have even half the great skills she's got now? She'd almost certainly be mortal, without untouchable and probably not perseverant either. Frankly I'd rather see an amazing brute be preserved as-is in a museum.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 16:13

I don't know if I have the courage to play my brute during 12 more ranks, with 12 comebacks at lvl 1 whereas I'll be level 50 tomorrow. 🐱

I support the second option, which is more like a romantic death for Kitty... But she'll never be the same, that's for sure... Sad

Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 20:56

2nd choice is great option for ppl who want quit this game!
as i said before - this 2 idea's totaly SUX proposition from MT!
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 16:02

I think the first option is great. It just keeps the game going, as it is, for longer. I understand where you're coming from Tama, but you have to recognize that 99.9% of the players are not level 50 in Brutal Legend, and many of us (myself included) would love to have another few shots at destiny. And like Sevid said, #2 is great if you want to quit the game, but if you want to quit the game you don't need a special tourney to do it. Just quit.

I know that we could all come up with some scheme that we think would be perfect, but the MT admins have made it pretty clear that it's one of these two options or nothing at all. I think they're really not motivated to do anything, it's just the constant bitching, and probably the fact that some paying customers stop paying when they hit brutal legend.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 16:10

I really don't want to sacrifice my kitty but 12 more ranks is too long and more people like the second option so I'll be surprised if they implement 12 new ranks. 🐱

Either way, I finally won't sacrifice my destiny and there's a third possibility which is "nothing"...
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 16:29

Teethy was right, this 2 ideas for newbies which are not BL yet and they nothing to miss...
Lvling muxxu from 1st till ~50 lvl takes ~4-5 month or more (my guess), and after around half of year you became 1st lvl.. again.... D'OH its bulls*it!
For example me:
I have less then 3k jetons, i have no more opportunity to get more jetons, so if i will start my destiny from 1st lvl its mean i will never get so high lvl as i have now and higher.
Will be OK if they will do simple T's for BL's without rewards/new destinies/new ranks/ etc... that will be GREAT!
Tama maybe you can ask them about this idea? :farao:
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 16:37

12 more ranks would be stupidly unnecessary in my opinion... 2nd option way better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 16:44

We have just told them that we wanted some tournaments in BL.

And now they come up with something we have never wished telling that it was our idea. Rolling Eyes

Eole was very clear and it can only be one of these 2 options. I wonder how they'll choose when people don't like the same option... Razz
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 17:04

they will do muxxu reset lol!
Its not good that MT dont want to listen us, players! No
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 17:36

1. Sevid, it takes about a year to level a brute from start through BL. That's with jetons.
2. I really doubt they'd do a muxxu reset because that would hurt all the players who are not in BL yet.
3. Tama, the problem with doing "just tourneys" in BL without starting over is that the same half-dozen brutes would win them every time, forever. Especially because with the added XP from winning more rounds, you'd be advancing even more quickly than you already are.

Right now, I'm 14 levels behind the leader with zero chance of beating anyone in the top 20. If I'd kept using jetons I might be level 44 instead, leaving me 8 levels behind and zero chance of beating anyone in the top 10. Tourneys without resets would just make it worse for me, and worse for the more than 400 brutes in ranks below mine. Kitty and the rest of the top 10 brutes would win every single time they entered, and I would never win once. How is that fun?
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 17:47

@Thethy
1 i meaned in BL rank from 1st rank till~40-50 lvl not from padawan :)
2 that was joke :)
3 sense of my idea - creating tournaments without Exp (for bl) and no prizes for winning just for interest!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 20:26

You know, in fact both options look the same to me. The game is more or less already dead for people in BL. A real revival would be difficult.

I had one very simple idea which was to come back to lvl 1 in BL once you've won the BL tournament with the choice to keep your destiny. Like this, brutes like Punchy can win a tourney in the end. Bl become an infinite rank. 🐱

Unfortunately, it wasn't a wonderful idea from Eole's point of view.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 10:48

New button for tournaments :!:

You can keep your destiny after winning it :!:

🐱 registered
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 01:48

waw i was gone for 5 days and all of this happens :X
well it is over now and i even registered my brutes in BL without knowing what it exactly was all about Razz
but RicoRico made it to the Final and kicked Brocliande in the 1/2 Final in a very beautifull way
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/178875810?chk=41aa Razz
so i am OK with the 2nd Option but along with keeping our Destiny for more exploring.
for example now kitty and most of our brutes must fight their way to the top of BL for a 2nd "ugly Ear" but against another brutes they never fought against before and this may bring labrute.muxxu to life again.
so i will say thanks to the Admins for this, it is a very good job Wink
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 12:50

LOOK WHO WON BL TOURNAMENT!
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/180420907?chk=326a
:farao:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Brutal Legend   Beyond Brutal Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Brutal Legend
Page 1 of 1