My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bad3ip420

RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Empty
PostSubject: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 07:54

Well, so i registered in this site because im really curious if the rumors are true.

My friend who had a dynamic ip, has been making pupils non stop since he learned how to do it. He had 3000+ pupils and was lvl 40, when he checked his account the following day, his character went back to lvl 1 (losing all skills, pets, weapons). So is it really true that the admin somehow caught him and rolled back his character? I'm just thinking about it and might not try to cheat if it is so.
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 07:59

Yes, it is. Try not to self pupil yourself that many times over a quick period of time, otherwise it becomes very obvious. It is better to make a pupil and level to level 3 or higher so it looks as you have less pupils.
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 08:10

thanks god they reset it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
hOrny
hOrny

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:33

If you look at ANY and EVERY high rank player (via the rankings pages) they all barely have
any victories, all the ones i saw had under 30 victories and were level 40+
Back to top Go down
bad3ip420

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 06:25

lol, it made me laugh every time i see his face staring at his once oh-so-godly character
Back to top Go down
Gal
Gal

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 06:30

I only cheat when one of my brutes is like 6 or less xp from leveling up because I want to be able to fight at that level the next day so much! But yeah, obvious cheaters get reset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?   RISKS of insanely large population of pupils? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RISKS of insanely large population of pupils?
Page 1 of 1