My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]

Go down 
+23
Biceuri®
ALPHWON
The Dice Man
y3n
Blakallam17
sevid
Miguel486
darkcry000
Jimo
Subman(R)
NixxxoN
fulzio
Rico
Rapsus
La Frite
S4nt0S
Rouchien
lord.neox
xXMoriShaXx
ckl
Logical_Alex
Sioc
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Empty
PostSubject: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 07:05

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Pom-pom-girl
NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Arb2_b10
    Your Forum wants a new banner!
    After a long pause we're restarting the contest!
    Please upload your banner and post it in this thread.
    Once we have enough entries we'll open a voting thread and we'll choose the new one that way!

To anyone who has already made banners and submitted them for the first contest, you may just resubmit them in this thread (and read the slightly modified rules).

Current contest status: votes for the FINAL are open here: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t12581-new-forum-banner-voting-thread-final-round

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2 NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2 NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2 RULES NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2 NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2 NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Respect-prosterne2

Contest rules:
  1. Each Forum member may submit at most 2 banners.
  2. Any banner that doesn't meet minimum artistic requirements according to mod/admin appreciation will be removed from the contest ("round 0" of the contest).
  3. There will be 2 voting rounds: first round will contain all entries, second round will contain only top-4 entries.

Voting rules:
  1. Any Forum member that signed up BEFORE 15th February 2011 can vote (exceptions may be granted by Forum staff on a one-to-one basis).
  2. If we suspect anyone of trying to multiple vote then all their votes will be removed.
  3. You are not allowed to vote for your own banner.
  4. Each member gets one post in the voting thread that will then be opened. That post must contain a number corresponding to the banner he's voting for, and nothing else. If you post anything else, your post will be deleted. If you post more than once, everything but the first post will be deleted.
  5. If you want to chat about the entries, use this original thread and not the voting thread.
  6. If we suspect votes being given based on a directive given by someone rather than based on an individual independent assessment of the artistic value of the banners, then all related votes will be deleted and users blacklisted for the contest.

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Riche-billets-dollars-4225 PRIZES NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Riche-billets-dollars-4225
    NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] 113 WINNER: VIP FORUM STATUS + 1 of the 3 brutes below + all their pupils in a working BC set-up!
      NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P1110NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P1210NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P1310

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] 212 SECOND highest rated entry: 1 of the 3 brutes below + all their pupils in a working BC set-up!
      NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P221010NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P2310NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P2110

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] 310 THIRD highest rated entry: 1 of the 3 brutes below + all their pupils in a working BC set-up!
      NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P3111NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P3211NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] P3311

NB: If needed I can provide the captcha key for any of the masters above.
You may do anything you want with these freebies and their pupils.

You may find old entries of the first round of the Forum banner contest here. Since the contest was discontinued we do prefer to restart the contest.

Last edited by Sioc on Sun 24 Jul 2011, 05:38; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 08:09

great contest, great prizes Very Happy Bounce
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 08:38

great news sioc

btw: the link of 3rd brute from 2nd place is wrong
after sioc- is "o" no "0" Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 09:14

ckl wrote:
after sioc- is "o" no "0" Razz
Thanks, fixed.
Back to top Go down
xXMoriShaXx
xXMoriShaXx

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 14:12

and won the first contest?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 14:15

xXMoriShaXx wrote:
and won the first contest?
Since it was discontinued we do prefer to restart the contest instead of finishing the old previous one.
This time it should be faster, don't worry ;-)

To anyone who has already made banners and submitted them for the first contest, just resubmit them in this thread (and read the slightly modified rules).
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 03:51

Which is the max of banners to submit to join the contest ?
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 08:20

It is contest rule #1 above:
Quote :

1. Each Forum member may submit at most 2 banners.
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 12:49

I think im gonna participate this contest Surprised
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 00:36

I´m in ....

which should be the measures of the Banner ?

S4nt0S wrote:
The one who's right now, is 930x150.

Thanks s4nt0s.

Last edited by lord.neox on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 00:45

The one who's right now, is 930x150.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 05:01

There's no real constraint regarding banner dimensions.

Just make something that is suitable for the Forum, so... unleash your imagination and creativity ;-)
Back to top Go down
La Frite
La Frite

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 18:50

For now, I propose this:

[img]I delete this banner[/img]

I would like to improve, but my computer is down, so I can not change the banner now. Sad

Last edited by La Frite on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 16:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Delete Banner)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 19:57

La Frite wrote:
I would like to improve, but my computer is down, so I can not change the banner now. Sad
Don't worry. You still have some time until we have enough entries.
Back to top Go down
La Frite
La Frite

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 20:01

Ok, I'm not worried yet Lady brute
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 04:15

I´m waiting for another people to see what they propouse...
I´m right now creating a new one.. Very Happy

EDIT: you know if there is any place to download the font of "MYBRUTE" ?

Last edited by lord.neox on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 00:20

Maybe this week I start making my banner
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 05:11

You're welcome :-)

Btw you already did a few nice ones for the first contest. You could as well just resubmit one from there for example (but only 2 entries at most).
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:52

here is my poor work, but i am confident that it will make it to the Top 3 or at least make other members work harder for their Banners drunken
NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Ricosb11
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/14/ricosbannerborder.jpg
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 14:38

two Dice's on your banner!!! How much AUS dollars he gave you? lol!

What's the price for having both schma and piw on a banner? Submachine Gun Rolling
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 16:57

fulzio wrote:
What's the price for having both schma and piw on a banner? Submachine Gun Rolling
Probably quite a lot, getting rkeuse in there in the middle allowed Rico to purchase a new car.
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 23:33

Sioc wrote:
You're welcome :-)

Btw you already did a few nice ones for the first contest. You could as well just resubmit one from there for example (but only 2 entries at most).

thank you, I hope to do a good job, and get to V.I.P hehe Razz

Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 14:37

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Salbinpta

I think this banner is famous and should be added here once again NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] GaydudeNEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] GaydudeNEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Gaydude
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 14:59

I'll sure vote for it lol! Submachine Gun Rolling
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jun 2011, 15:12

NixxxoN wrote:
I think this banner is famous and should be added here once again NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] GaydudeNEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] GaydudeNEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Gaydude
You are welcome to submit any entry cheers (but I doubt you are the creator of this banner though)

On a side note, the contest rules apply to each entry, e.g. in this case rule #2 will be triggered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]   NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW FORUM BANNER CONTEST [relaunch]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next