My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

noob Q about rank and daily fights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fulzio
fulzio

noob Q about rank and daily fights Empty
PostSubject: noob Q about rank and daily fights   noob Q about rank and daily fights Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 13:38

I have a char ranked Dentist (bought, not made by myself), when I face opponents in daily fights at my present level (12) I face other level 12 dentists? or level 12 choosen randomly from every rank?
I'm asking because I find 3 level 12 very very strong in a row, it doesn't happen with my padawans Razz i guess
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: noob Q about rank and daily fights   noob Q about rank and daily fights Icon_minitimeSat 27 Aug 2011, 14:09

yes, other dentists
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: noob Q about rank and daily fights   noob Q about rank and daily fights Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 00:22

fulzio wrote:

I'm asking because I find 3 level 12 very very strong in a row, it doesn't happen with my padawans Razz i guess
lol in Dentist only good brutes would make it there so no wonder alot of them are strong. and yes your opponent list would be only from your current Rank.
only 2 exceptions.
- at lvl1 and lvl2 and sometimes lvl3 can be from lower Ranks.
- if the Rank is still empty and your brute is from the first 10 to 30 brutes in it, then you will also fight lower Ranked brutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: noob Q about rank and daily fights   noob Q about rank and daily fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

noob Q about rank and daily fights
Page 1 of 1