My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!

Go down 
+25
I Fail At MyBrute
Elido
BobTheBear
spagg68
cochazo
Logical_Alex
gaxzol
Picard
samsung.tw
Blakallam17
ALPHWON
Subman(R)
Biefaller
jayeeyee
GeorgeYEA
Vic-Tim
fulzio
Bartunhttpjrs
flipflip
GOML
yopilala
ecolorenzo
Miguel486
Rico
Sioc
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Empty
PostSubject: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 17:32

Looks like MT is systematically deleting pupils that were trained with BC.

Suggestion is not to train them for a while.

It is not yet clear if MT deleted brutes trained with PC though.

EDIT: Confirmation of the behavior:
  • Manually create a pupil, import it in BC, run his fights -> the pupil gets deleted.
  • Create a pupil in PC or import one in PC, run his fights -> the pupil does not get deleted

EDIT: PC pupils are now deleted as well.

EDIT: deletion is now disabled.

Last edited by Sioc on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 21:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 17:43

yep sadly it is the case i lost more than half of my 17k pupils today Sad
do we know if MT will delete the Master Brute or only its pupils???

omg if this is the case, basicly any master brute even a lvl10 can run his training with BC and his lvl300+ or 400+ will be deleted Evil or Very Mad
this is realy painful for us,
but i must say pretty much smart and well done Pregramm from MT to find a way to kill the infection of cheating without harming the normal players. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Rico on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 17:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miguel486
Miguel486

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 17:46

I lost some students. Violin
Back to top Go down
http://kingxnvqd.elbruto.es/cellule
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 18:43

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
Back to top Go down
yopilala
yopilala

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 19:20

I don´t care if I deleted the students, so you have more time to do productive things rather than be in this game. Well that's my point of view, besides if I deleted my best so gross and not waste anymore time of my life ... And this game is not going to remove anything, I remember in a short period of time but after we pass so that the brute's dick xD and my data will train until I deleted all students ... who want to waste any time as to ignore this message ... or play muxxu ... Rolling Eyes

Me da lo mismo si me borran los alumnos, asi tendre mas tiempo para hacer cosas productivas en lugar de estar en este juego. bueno ese es mi punto de vista, ademas si me borran mi bruto mejor asi ya no pierdo mas tiempo de mi vida...Y este juego no nos va a quitar nada, lo recordaras en un pequeño lapso de tiempo pero despues se nos pasara asi que a la verga el bruto xD y entrenare mi data hasta que me borren todos los alumnos...quien quiera seguir perdiendo el tiempo pues haga caso a este mensaje...o jueguen muxxu... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 19:57

have no idea how many pupils I lost, likely most from my two largest dbs, but I have noticed pupils without passwords have not been deleted.
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 20:07

Yopilala rules Pom Pom Smiley
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
Bartunhttpjrs

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 20:16

I know that.. but Mt is only deleting the proxys pupils.. or gross who used the proxy bug... the case of Skol, max and bollon.. and his pupils... sorry but MT is implacable Submachine Gun implacable Hammer Dead Horse
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 20:17

On my side probably all my rkeuse and spcz pupils are lost, which makes more than 600'000 :-) Looks like rkeuse will never reach his target level Rolling

And no, MT is NOT deleting only proxy pupils :-)
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 21:07

special note for the owner of kgwaldz: please DON'T run your DBs, my piw326 is one of your pupils Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 21:54

all pupils of a brute get deleted when one is trained with bc or only the ones that were trained with bc ?
i have seen some brutes that survived the killing of their master.
it is very confusing.

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 22:15

well i trained my pupils lvl 19,20,21,22 and some of lvl23 and most of them got deleted. after i saw the warning (btw thanks Sioc) i stoped training and all my pupils lvl 24 and 25 were not deleted.

about the killing of master , imo it would be realy stubid implementation from MT to delete all pupils of a Master if he gets deleted because some of these pupils might be a non-cheater player. and then where would be the fairness in that. Wink

now the other way around , if a pupil was trained with BC and automaticly got deleted, then it is more likely that they would delete the Master too (after the motto: you don´t kill the messenger but his Master Sad ).
now i did not pay any attention to the deletings in ES but if it did happend in ES it will happend in COM Sad

fulzio wrote:
special note for the owner of kgwaldz: please DON'T run your DBs, my piw326 is one of your pupils Shocked
it is very bad and shocking news , so i gess i didn´t think my first post through.
if the Master don´t have the password of your brute piw then he wont be able to train him with BC (am i right?) if so you dont have a problem if that would happen.
it is only painfull if you are training the pupils of your own Brute and you also did level up one of them and did not change his password and left him in the db of the master brute.
God for the second time i am realy pissed of from MT right now Mad i didn´t even get the change to get to BL yet Mad

Last edited by Rico on Mon 12 Sep 2011, 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GeorgeYEA
GeorgeYEA

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 03:22

Sioc wrote:

EDIT: Confirmation of the behavior:
  • Manually create a pupil, import it in BC, run his fights -> the pupil gets deleted.
  • Create a pupil in PC or import one in PC, run his fights -> the pupil does not get deleted

you're right
Shocked proxys and ips got deleted... (BC)
is the end...
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 06:20

Does this mean my IPs are free again? Razz

Also.. what about Pupil Commander? Can that still train pupils and hide under MT's radar?

Third.. I'm glad this happened.. I feel a big sense of relief.. I train my brute everyday for no apparent reason. Maybe it's time I finally gave up on Mybrute and focus my life on something more important.
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:04

Quote :
I know that.. but Mt is only deleting the proxys pupils.. or gross who used the proxy bug... the case of Skol, max and bollon.. and his pupils... sorry but MT is implacable

??????? okay.

@Mod. After few times please give us a notifiy which kind of pups will be delete, if you train.

Just all Pupils, or "only proxy Pups 2??

Just new Pupils or all pupils? Old pupils too ??

It`s starts more and more confusing.... It`s important to behave on overview...

:mwé:
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
Vic-Tim
Vic-Tim

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 10:55

all pupils of

http://sapxjtdqwgs.mybrute.com/cellule

and

http://spckxcwrb.mybrute.com/cellule

got deleted after i trained them with pupilcommander today.
before that i trained some by hand, but those are deleted too.

earlier today i trained the pupils of http://sam1-g24.mybrute.com/cellule and all pupils are still there.

that are the facts. i don't know what follows from that.

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 11:14

Well, I lost every pupil for http://sioc-brecrudre.mybrute.com/cellule , nothing left. I am not going to say how much $$$ I spent on MBA and the Sioc to be competitive with a static IP. But damn, but it was also fun.

I get to reclaim a huge amount of hard drive back cheers
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:14

Just got my PCmd pups deleted too No
I'll limit myself to creating and no training
Back to top Go down
Blakallam17
Blakallam17

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:30

Every brutes created whit exp
eliminated!!

I mean
new to be created
as they are created are deleted

check my cellule
http://rxhc0z3mbi6i.mybrute.com/cellule
http://ayogchpai.elbruto.es/cellule/
http://virdiment17.labrute.fr/cellule
Back to top Go down
http://tu-bruto.blogspot.com/
samsung.tw

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:31

look the brute ciiaobella..
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 13:38

my brute hh062 lvl 965 DELETED !!!!! in FR

Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 14:44

Maybe is a message from MT only want pupils without password.
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 15:40

Even without pass they get erased if you train them...
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 20:20

So it is not secure train them with BC and is not secure traine the with PC????

o F$#% if i have to train them with BOT!!! :S

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 20:53

Yes. At the moment, MT doesn't want us to use any bot.

Do not use BC, do not use PC. Otherwise your pupils will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!   WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING: do not train your pupils with BC or PC!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Guides & Info :: Cheats & Scripts-
Jump to: