Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?

Go down 
+15
Sioc
flipflip
silvercrest
NixxxoN
Logical_Alex
nanardcrapo
COYABA
I Fail At MyBrute
Subman(R)
marik.ishtar
ElfenPower
gaxzol
ecolorenzo
Damastar
Picard
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Picard
Picard

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? Empty
PostSubject: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 17:16

Why MT only erased Wasusuge and my brute hh062 in FR??? Why? What could be the reasons? No proxy was used for pupils creation for hh062.....

Photo Souvenir Sad

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? Hh062---niv-962--...ept-2011-2cd400a

Last edited by Picard on Wed 14 Sep 2011, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damastar
Damastar

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 17:20

yes, why not ciiao bella ?

Wasusuge was level 1000+ of a long time and is reset just now ...
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 17:20

perhaps, MT deleted brute who have the more pupils, wasusuge more than 3 milions, and yours, more than 1 milion ??
i don't know
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 17:23

ecolorenzo wrote:
perhaps, MT deleted brute who have the more pupils, wasusuge more than 3 milions, and yours, more than 1 milion ??
i don't know
No it's ciaoobella which have more than 1 million. Mine has around 650 000 pupils.
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 17:53

Maybe they just do not like hh062 Razz

Anyway I am sorry friend MT sucks. they are killing brutes with no reason.

Gax
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 18:07

very strange , i don't understand
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 19:15

Sorry for you all loosing your beloved brute(s)... Sad Mad No

Back to top Go down
marik.ishtar
marik.ishtar

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 22:11

why deleted my marik.ishtar ?
only 70,000 pupils ...
are things that we do not expect.
is how you play the lottery....
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 22:22

My thoughts on any deleted brute involves bot training. If it was in some bot training program with a good password it got deleted.

I think I still have my Sioc only because it's password is changed and was not in any bot trainer I have.

But I have no clue.... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 22:38

No, there are Sioc's still out there that have the original password that still exist, at least in COM. (and are pupils of rkeuse i might add)
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 22:45

Subman(R) wrote:
My thoughts on any deleted brute involves bot training. If it was in some bot training program with a good password it got deleted.

I think I still have my Sioc only because it's password is changed and was not in any bot trainer I have.

No it's not the reason. My hh062 was not in any bot traning. Normal because at this level (962), I preferred to train it myself manually.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 23:42

Quote :

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 04:56

Subman(R) wrote:
Quote :

drunken
Indeed. Very Happy Only God can give us clues about the complexity of MT's irrational minds!!!
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 07:51

I don't know why but perhaps it's not finish,we will see soon if there is an other reset.
Back to top Go down
nanardcrapo
nanardcrapo

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 08:12

chuuuuuut!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 08:14

Sad

Last edited by COYABA on Thu 15 Sep 2011, 08:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 08:15

Picard wrote:
Subman(R) wrote:
Quote :

drunken
Indeed. Very Happy Only God can give us clues about the complexity of MT's irrational minds!!!

i think that GOD has nothing to do with this game UglyLOL
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 11:36

LOL

everything has an explaination, and god doesnt know it because doesnt exist

It probably has something to do with the huge pupil databases... the zones that MT had to erase were the ones that the brutes got deleted... it was probably random, and the most pupils you had, the most chances you get to get the brute deleted!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
silvercrest
silvercrest

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 14:36

I'm sorry picard.

we'll talk
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 16:00

LOL bernard. well at least you are number Winner
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 20:20

NixxxoN wrote:
LOL

everything has an explaination, and god doesnt know it because doesnt exist

It probably has something to do with the huge pupil databases... the zones that MT had to erase were the ones that the brutes got deleted... it was probably random, and the most pupils you had, the most chances you get to get the brute deleted!

I'll say it again. hh062 is NOT THE ONE WITH MOST PUPILS.....
Back to top Go down
flipflip
flipflip

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 02:51

My brute also had 400-600k pupils and were BL number 13 his master was level 78, so there aren't any logical explanation, in your case hh062 was the second highest brute so I think that is the simple reason.

In my case I continue without understand the reasons and my pupils weren't erased Something ain\'t rig
Back to top Go down
http://ganardineroxlared.blogspot.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 04:51

I think there's definitely some human selection behind that.

For example, after that the brute "Sioc" on DE got deleted (my "Sioc" clan master), I recreated the clan "Sioc" next day with "sioc-lyssu" as a master (devis1on clone at level > 200). Didn't run any fight nor create any pupils.

The next day "sioc-lyssu" was deleted, and the clan disbanded again.

In that case, no other explanation than a human decision to select this brute for deletion. So there's no systematic approach based on raw figures for master deletion (i.e. no bot).
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 05:42

Indeed sioc. We can talk and talk for years and we will never know why MT (human decision...) delete wasusuge and hh062 and not ciaoobella which was not so far from hh062 and with nearly the double of pupils.

The example you give, sioc, is the proof that some people/brutes are spotted by MT (as OUTLAWS !!!!!) and are supervised very closely.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 12:04

So... The best you can do is hope MT doesnt hate you lol!

But nevermind, the thing is you cant train with BC anymore, right??? So as long as it stays this way, the game is finished IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?   Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why MT erased only wasusuge and hh062 as big brutes in FR??? WHY?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next