My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Destiny of my brutals

Go down 
+5
Rico
fulzio
Rippraff
HongKongFui
demono3
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fulzio
fulzio

Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 20:09

Really don't know. I guess a brute with more speed than his opponent normali attack first and does some multi attacks, but don't have idea how many they are. But I fear there's not much difference in facing an opponemt with 1-2 more speed or another with 10-40 more speed points. So, as usual, speed is the worst stat !
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Oct 2011, 22:04

That's great so far :)

With a french name, Vero could only improve dramatically. Laughing
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 05:11

Tama wrote:
That's great so far :)

With a french name, Vero could only improve dramatically. Laughing

Thanks a lot :)
I really like this brute.

Here is my current destiny chart for Veronique
Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Beztytuujas

She just won a tournament:
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/27478407?chk=3139
(not a special fight but still a tournament final)

She got so many good things at the start that I am worried there is nothing more interesting in any of her paths...
Also I dont think I found any "forking point" for her yet...

fulzio wrote:
Really don't know. I guess a brute with more speed than his opponent normali attack first and does some multi attacks, but don't have idea how many they are. But I fear there's not much difference in facing an opponemt with 1-2 more speed or another with 10-40 more speed points. So, as usual, speed is the worst stat !

Not quite. The stat that determines who goes first is Initiative. You can only check your brutes initiative by fighting with other brutes and checking who usually goes first.
The things that influence initiative are: recoinaisance (-200) and first strike (+200).
I have some brutes that usually go first even without first strike (I believe they got the best initiative value) and I have some brutes that are always second...
As for First Strike - I have a brute with this skill and usually (her initiative must have been good before she got it) she goes first - because of the skill - and then she goes again - because her innate initiative is high. But still there are cases when she goes first (skill) and then the oponent goes without her attacking for the second time (oponent initiative is higher than my brutes innate initiative).
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:12

If you want to know more about initiative and first strike, I have already created this topic :
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t10799-quantitative-thinking-about-sang-chaud

Initiative without first strike/recoinaisance is a random value, you have 50% probability to go first.

Speed is definitely not a wasted stat but you need first strike to use it to its utmost potential. And speed is probably not only about the number of assaults. Wink

Bye, need to work a little bit of stochastic calculus. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Tama on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 07:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 20:27

Thanks Tama.
By the way - I joined almost exactly one year after you did (here on this forum) - just one day difference Wink
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 09:32

Funny indeed. That's destiny. \o/
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:21

about initiative, I guess (as Tama said) that "inner initiative" of brutes is always set at zero. So first strike gives you +200 and meditation -200, that's all.
The rest is random, and, I guess, speed difference between brutes.

But I may be wrong, of course Razz
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 22:21

how many HP does she have?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011, 00:01

Health: 59

but I just ranked few days ago. And she is lev7 now.
I posted destiny path from previous rank
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 20:39

Hi there again :)

What path you like better: with or without Morning Star?
(previous ranks I had to change destiny)

Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Beztytuuqrp

Actually I ranked up pretty fast from checky slapper... but I was against bumps on final... so was that dumb luck? Or the checky slapper path is really so much better?
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 21:10

MA armor and first strike is very nice... Vitality could be useful once in BL though, so not sure what's better :)
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 22:36

I ranked up form checky slapper on lev 10 wih vitality... but my brute used net and then flail early on each math... so maybe I was just on a luck streak?
The plaaster puller path looks more appealing... but actually morning star has a verry bad accuracy Sad So maybe it makes my brute less strong (still MA is not something that you can discard easily)?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 07:54

just luck Razz
plaster's path is much better
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:57

it's called martial arts, not artist...

I also think plasters path is way better. I just messed up the path of my satan. omg
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:59

=))) now I saw lol!

martial Artist lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 14:05

Aww... I make that mistake everywhere Sad
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 16:25

me too for first path much better, vitality is not so rare and MA and first strike are must take skills,
about morning star, I have some brutes with it and I love that weapon, it has a decent accuracy, good damage and don't drain too much agi from your brute.
I had some brutes that get loser afther gain flail (couse with flail they don't dodge any attak) none afther pick mornig star.
If you earn a little more agi, you will make a propter use of your weapon Wink and will have fun with it
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 17:00

ok. Thanks :)

I just was hitting like 1 out of 2 attacks with morning star - but I am sure I would take some agi in the future :) So the previous path it is!
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 19:19

Hmmm... would anyone tell me if I have some points to fork in this destiny:
Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Beztytuufk

I may try not to take fierce brute (agility is always welcome for her...) but then I would lose my iron head and this skill really makes a difference :)
Also - whip - I love it but that makes my flail be used less sometimes... Still whip is a gret weapon (and if you add shock then it is pretty nice disarmer), but it does not deal much damage.

PS: Tama - it is our lovelly Veronique :) She grew up to be a really interesting woman.

Also - is that true that Mammoth bone is verry hard to block or dodge? I have heard a rumor that it is... and my fights show that my brutes rarely shield themselves from Bone... but that all may be just coincidence...

Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 21:47

in my opinion, never take mammoth bone lol is a bad weapon. but this is just my opinion =) i like your brute =)
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:03

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/206829413?chk=7007
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/183102981?chk=e463
and last but not least http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/145384870?chk=de76
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:14

Hi Ripraff... did you post in the right thread?

If you did - I cant watch labrute fights anymore... What are they about? Mammoth Bone?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:23

demono3 wrote:
If you did - I cant watch labrute fights anymore...
Then go and create a French account! Really I don't get it, you're asking a lot here and most experienced players started on http://labrute.muxxu.com/
You need to be able to watch French fights or you'll miss a lot IMO.

Don't be so lazy. Wink
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Nov 2011, 22:30

Rippraff wrote:

Don't be so lazy. Wink

Actually I did it before twinoid.

But I play with my two brothers and when I created french account - and logged in to my own and a french one - then one of them couldnt play for the day... so that lead me to believe it is not ok to own 2 accounts - one in fr and one in en... so I actually deleted fr account (even though my youngest broter got fed up with brutes and dont play any more - he does not like that there is little he can do to influence the destiny). And someone told me we can now change languages since the twinoid update... but I wont try that - because then I might lose all my 30+ brutes on this account... And since I put a lot of money and effort on brutes - I wont try anything that may make me lose them...

And by the way - I will ask again - any opinions on forking?

demono3 wrote:
Hmmm... would anyone tell me if I have some points to fork in this destiny:
Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Beztytuufk

I may try not to take fierce brute (agility is always welcome for her...) but then I would lose my iron head and this skill really makes a difference :)
Also - whip - I love it but that makes my flail be used less sometimes... Still whip is a gret weapon (and if you add shock then it is pretty nice disarmer), but it does not deal much damage.

PS: Tama - it is our lovelly Veronique :) She grew up to be a really interesting woman.

Also - is that true that Mammoth bone is verry hard to block or dodge? I have heard a rumor that it is... and my fights show that my brutes rarely shield themselves from Bone... but that all may be just coincidence...

Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 17:30

Hmm...

And now - what path would you advise:

Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Beztytuudph

The first two - when I get the knife and struggle for some levelups without weapon (but I get few nice skills)... or the Plaster puller path - where I have broadsword quick and manage to get 8-10 fights per day every day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of my brutals   Destiny of my brutals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny of my brutals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: