My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Rate and Analysis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Levga

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:13

Hello, I just wanted u to rate my brute and give me some suggestions what skills to take and what to watch out for.

I got extremely lucky with this one!
Since I'm new here and not allowed to just link a fight here (why? -.-), i have to write everything down!

LV2 - LV9:

Armor
Herc. Strength
Flail
Sabotage
+3 Speed
Hammer
+3 Speed
Toughened Skin

---> Stats: HP: 80 STR: 9 AG: 2 SP: 7 / Supers: Hammer / Skills: Armor, Herc. Str., Sabotage, Toughened Skin
Weapons: Flail

I'd love to have MA!

I made him just 5 days ago and i forgot to write down what skills/stats he got offered, that i didn't take, so i'll write them down once he ranks up (which he should today!).

Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 13:21

very nice start ThumbsUp

8.5/10 for this level

and yes, MA would be GREAT Razz
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 20:32

speed seems to be offered awfully lot isnt it?
My brutes almost always have speed as their choice o.O

So is there an order from most common to most uncommon stats: str, endurance, agi, speed?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 02:12

first you are allowed to post links here, where did you hear or read that you are not allowed to???

nice start, 8.0/10
with 2 Agi the flail is not very affective and you could sometimes throw the flail away in order to use the ammer Skill, and yes MA would solve this problem and make him much better.

Back to top Go down
Levga

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 12:13

I just registered so when i tried to post the link, a message appeared that i had to wait seven days. it's probably so that people don't spam here, but u should know that better, rico. ^^
Yeah i have that problems and so i lost at the 2 last tourneys again >.<
Whatever, let's see what comes around...
Back to top Go down
Levga

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 11:48

Hey Guys. I'm now Cheeky Slapper and Lvl 16 and i finally got MA Very Happy

Stats: HP: 126 STR: 9 AG: 5 SPD: 9

Skills: Herc Strength, MA, 6th Sense, Sabotage, Armor, Toughened Skin
Supers: Hammer, Net

Weapon: Flail

Shall i look after another weapon?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 12:58

Congrats on getting MA :)

I think it would be lovelly to get a whip on that brute... but I dont know if it wouldnt require too much luck...

Maybe refuse Hammer skill and check out the destiny branch after the other choice? When did you get that one - if after flail - I would check one rank what is hidden beneatch other choice. I have hammer skill on 2 of my brutes and it is not too reliable - its damage is much affected by armor or toughtened skin (and awfully lot higher ranked brutes have that) - and when it hits a dog you just want to cry Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate and Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate and Analysis   Rate and Analysis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate and Analysis
Page 1 of 1