My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Cousiner ? how it works?

Go down 
+3
HongKongFui
ckl
fulzio
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fulzio
fulzio

Cousiner ? how it works? Empty
PostSubject: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:13

The question is: does cousiner spread his effects to ALL the brutes in the account?

Because it seems to be one of the crappiest skill, but since I have 19 Shocked brutes in one account, I can easly sacrifice a brute for this skill, just as there are 3 brutes destinated to be low-medium-high level renforts and one brute to be the spy,

but if cousiner effect is only for the single brute who has that skill, it is last of skill to chose

I saw Rico using cousiner in his saved fights ... so he can tell me something

thx
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 14:09

no, it have effect just on the brute that used it
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 17:45

ok thx, then I won't take it
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 17:59

I don't think it's that bad at higher levels... but like all of those blessure- skills it doesn't take effect in tournaments... why is that?
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 18:24

My lvl 5 brute got it ... nothing interesting, worst skill. After every attack it takes some low damage
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 23:11

Has anyone seen that skill with shuriken? or leek?
Does it take effect after EACH damage inflicted or after each "full set of damage" (like at the end of a full turn of one brute)?
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 09:38

I saw it, not sure but I remember the effect was at the end of an attack, no matter if the attack has 1 or 3-4 hits, and even if the attack is blocked or not
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 09:50

yes, is how fulzio say
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 09:59

yep it works only for the one brute who has it and as usual every 24 hours for 1 injury.
it works like this: after each attack (round) 2% from the total Health Points of the opponent gets reduced for Ninjas it is a KILLER Skill and no Ninja can survive it.
and as Fulzio wrote it doesn´t matter wether the opponent attacks successfuly or gets blocked or dodged. most importantly it works even if the opponent attack Pets or Renforts.

it´s a cool Skill but only usefull at high lvls and against Ninjas and Immortals.
i only took it because i am leveling high, and not entering any tournies, but now i would take it any time for any brute i have just for the fun of it :)
here are some saved fights , i can post frish ones tomorrow Wink

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/223699509?chk=4b17
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/225625768?chk=cafb
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/220856568?chk=eef0
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 13:00

thx Rico, maybe post one against ninja, if have one high level to face
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 18:25

in king of kungfu they pay 20 dollars for that skill btw...

damage over there is equal but it doesn't cost a death...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 23:38

waw so muxxu is kind of cheaper to play than kok Razz

there are no Ninjas near RicaRica´s lvl but you can get the idea from DOOM at the start of this fight. and btw big compiment on the great blocking of cimettre Wink
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/226882981?chk=5cbd

Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 00:06

Rico wrote:
waw so muxxu is kind of cheaper to play than kok Razz

there are no Ninjas near RicaRica´s lvl but you can get the idea from DOOM at the start of this fight. and btw big compiment on the great blocking of cimettre Wink
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/226882981?chk=5cbd

Seeing from this fight - it activates after each attack (not at the end of a round for one brute... after each shuriken throw - the cook took effect) for shurikens, and for other weapons after full "round" of attacks...

fulzio wrote:
I saw it, not sure but I remember the effect was at the end of an attack, no matter if the attack has 1 or 3-4 hits, and even if the attack is blocked or not
So it is not as Fulzio said? Again shurikens are somme kind of exception? (still cook does not work in tournaments... so it is not great handicap for ninjas)
Back to top Go down
Noop

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 05:39

cousiner = chef?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 11:02

yes noop

~HKF: in KOK you can buy it with honor; you don't need to pay (i have it, and i didn't gaved any money)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cousiner ? how it works?   Cousiner ? how it works? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cousiner ? how it works?
Page 1 of 1