My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!

Go down 
+10
Josué
Vic-Tim
ko-8bw07
Rider
wero nota lokka
JeqSk8
edu1988
I Fail At MyBrute
Cabral
manisitonnn-m3n
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spagg68
spagg68

NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!   NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 19:50

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
corp0

PostSubject: Re: NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!   NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 22:06

spagg68 wrote:
Hey why you always take personally and will unobjective? Here no one has lost even a single word about you!

What Corp0 said, that the schedule was made for the real players and not for sellers who want only as easy as possible a BL for sale with maximum profit!

And yes I've also already bought brutes, Corp0 has already bought and which also overbought, etc. I do not understand why this is so bad?

Yesterday I created a new calendar for my login script to reactivate the daily schedule again! Now when you say, yes it's great to have the strongest brutes, and to always win! I should therefore still somewhat longer log unscheduled ...
All player must say thank you to you cheers

+1000 my friend Wink
Only real players understand my words!
This is very sad to read the other, because only those who benefit the calendar for € occur continuously ...
And as I know, I never mentioned by name, I just said my way of thinking, but as it happens, it shocks you.
This game is free, free ip or not, but this game was created for fun, not just to do business, as some continue to practice!
And I will never admit to create a calendar to promote sales against €, whereas normally we create a schedule to please all the real players, thanks to which it can achieve better ranking on the game
Now I will say as my friend Spagg more I read, the more I tell myself that I do not know if one day we will once again meet our schedule or someone else!
Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!   NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 23:14

I've never bought or sold one brute and I got BL due to this calendar(on one of Sioc's freebies). There are more people in the lower ranks than just mani...
Back to top Go down
manisitonnn-m3n
manisitonnn-m3n

PostSubject: Re: NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!   NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 21:12

not about to repeat my brutes "not legend" for tournaments, so the real players can continue the Humorous ..

can try 1 or 2 times, to see that I can meet and I'm dying to get a legend more or less.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!   NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NON-BL / BL days at ".DE" Christmas and New Year !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2