My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendOfTor

Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 04:08

Hey, I'm known as Legend. I'll give you a little bit about myself. I rather enjoy playing MyBrute, but I find myself playing the iPhone version of the game because ita a bit more convenient to play a majority of the time, but I do occasionally play the web version of the game. Recently I just got back into MyBrute for the iPhone, and found a few interesting things about the game, I found a way to get 50 or so dojo pupils in a matter of minutes and a basic unlimited amount in total if you have the time, I also found how to get unlimited fights so it keeps me entertained, so right now I'm out looking for a MyBrute forum for the iPhone app, I stumbled on this site and thought I might go ahead and give it a try see if I can get a iPhone app section here and find players to help better their characters and find friends to play with in general.

That is just a bit about me, nice to meet you all. See you around :)
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 05:52

nice to meet you :)

welcome to the forum Wink
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 07:31

Welcome dude Beers
Back to top Go down
AlanSayan2

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 17:49

Welcome Dude, Stay Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:54

Welcome
and have fun here Bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor   Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the LegendOfTor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: