My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

new good destiny i think xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ColdPlay

new good destiny i think xD Empty
PostSubject: new good destiny i think xD   new good destiny i think xD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 20:19

new good destiny i think xD Skorpiong

this is my new destiny. it start good (until lvl 6 i already get flail), then it going normal between lvl 6-11 (almost stats) then in lvl 12 i get martial arts. now, i think that brute is very nice.
rate him plz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: new good destiny i think xD   new good destiny i think xD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 21:32

Yes, that's a pretty good brute. Chef isn't a good skill, dump it if you can, but otherwise this is a solid brute. Whip/6th can be very deadly and of course martial arts is the best.
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: new good destiny i think xD   new good destiny i think xD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 21:40

chef is impossible to get out of this destiny.
and in the future (high lvls), chef could be good xDD
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: new good destiny i think xD   new good destiny i think xD Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jan 2012, 23:51

Chef is the worst skill in the game. It's no good. But if it's the key to unlocking MA...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new good destiny i think xD   new good destiny i think xD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new good destiny i think xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: