My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)

Go down 
+45
CaptainNintendo
Yaboirobby
xGREEDx
guncan
bamb@m
silverx123
hubabuba
MaximilianKohler
jose13
Neutrino
Deathwok
Stsin
baarker182
atnix
XxerykxX
kingg Daddy
zolcalibur23
Satellite31
Alexisonline
svea_
bloodyBlizzard
Kisuke
Yarken
neo_geo74
hayden84
Crator
ojune
1ceBabe
Rygl
FREDDY
Lone Wolf
steakdaddy
jutescycle
shark9r
kaixxpzs
cOpLT
Anylopectina12
mantis33
Charlie Jones
dicklips7
TR359
lostrophet
Ossionic
BobTheBear
heroinmonkey
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 07:30

svea wrote
Quote :
..........And i have a problem with scale in IE7.0, then it starts new page it always 100% and dont see the fight button. My max 1280 and it dont help, someone know how to save 70% for IE7.0?

I can handle that. In IE, go up to the menu bar and click "tools". In the drop down box click "Internet Options". In the new box that comes up, go to the last tab marked "Advanced". In the list of options that come up, the first group will be listed as "Accessibility". The last box of that group should say,"Reset Zoom level to 100% for new windows and tabs" Clear the checkmark in that box. Click "Apply" and then "OK" and then that box will clear from the screen.

Now go down to the bottom right of your screen and find the little magnifying glass with the + mark in it. Click the tab pointing down, and a box will come up with all the zoom levels on it. Pick the one that gives you the "fight button" on your screen with scrolling to find it, or you can set a custom size. See if that works.

Man I hope this translates out OK in Russian. :?: If not maybe I can set up some screen shots for you. Let me know if it works.
Back to top Go down
Satellite31

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 21:40

I believe to have successfully installed and configured the script, however I've received the following ole32.dll error in IE 6 (and also 7).
Moreover QTP's message says: "general run error". Line (172): "Browser("application version:=internet explorer.*").Navigate"http://mybrute.com/"".
Can somebody help me to solve this/these problem(s)?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<DATABASE>
<EXE NAME="iexplore.exe" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_PRIVACY">

[...]

<EXE NAME="kernel32.dll" FILTER="GRABMI_FILTER_THISFILEONLY">
<MATCHING_FILE NAME="kernel32.dll" SIZE="983552" CHECKSUM="0x4CE79457" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Windows NT BASE API Client DLL" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="Microsoft®️ Windows®️ Operating System" FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="kernel32" INTERNAL_NAME="kernel32" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="©️ Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0xFF848" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.2180" LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" UPTO_LINK_DATE="08/04/2004 07:56:36" VER_LANGUAGE="English (United States) [0x409]" />
</EXE>
</DATABASE>
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 22:01

One thing you may need to look at is:

In IE (this is v7 .... no idea about v6 or v8) ...

Tools > Manage Add-ons > Enable or Disable Add-ons

and make sure

"BHOManager Class" for "Mercury Interactive Corp..." is set to "Enabled"

If that is not enabled, QTP will not be able to control your browser. (Although, with it disabled, mine doesn't actually throw any errors, it just doesn't do anything)

Other than that:

Are you running the same version of QTP as me? (TFr3ak version)
Are you running XP Pro?
Using IE v7? (and IE is in good working order. Clean! Not cluttered up with crap and half installed add-ons and tool bars)
Is QTP installed cleanly?
Do you have both the web and activex addins enabled?

If the answer to all five is "Yes", then I don't know what else could be causing it.
Back to top Go down
Satellite31

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 08:06

Thanks for the fast and detailed support!

I've wrote you a PM.
Back to top Go down
svea_

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 11:33

Lone Wolf wrote:
svea wrote
Quote :
..........And i have a problem with scale in IE7.0, then it starts new page it always 100% and dont see the fight button. My max 1280 and it dont help, someone know how to save 70% for IE7.0?

I can handle that. In IE, go up to the menu bar and click "tools". In the drop down box click "Internet Options". In the new box that comes up, go to the last tab marked "Advanced". In the list of options that come up, the first group will be listed as "Accessibility". The last box of that group should say,"Reset Zoom level to 100% for new windows and tabs" Clear the checkmark in that box. Click "Apply" and then "OK" and then that box will clear from the screen.

Now go down to the bottom right of your screen and find the little magnifying glass with the + mark in it. Click the tab pointing down, and a box will come up with all the zoom levels on it. Pick the one that gives you the "fight button" on your screen with scrolling to find it, or you can set a custom size. See if that works.

Man I hope this translates out OK in Russian. :?: If not maybe I can set up some screen shots for you. Let me know if it works.

Thank you, its all work! I good at read and you write it very clean. Take me 1 min to translate Accessibility and it now always 70%! Sorry for late answer, dont read this top. Bob advaсe work too.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:54

i have downloaded qtp but not the fr3ak version. can i still use this for the script?

i have a problem with my qtp coz it needs license key and i think i can find 1 for free ^_^

il try to download the fr3ak version.

bob if its not to much to ask can you pls give me a torrent were i can download qtp fr3ak version with license key PLS ^_^

thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 14:21

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Untitl10

what should i do now?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 14:53

UnRAR it all and read the README !!!
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 15:23

i got this script to work for me YEEEEEYYY

i dont know if this is needed but i used this license key: 0123-2820602186

and if you get errors during installation just click the ignore button..thats what sir bob told me ^_^ when i had that problem.

if you could answer my questions in my pm to you sir bob i would greatly appreciate it

thanks again...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 16:07

Rygl wrote:
and if you get errors during installation just click the ignore button..thats what sir bob told me ^_^ when i had that problem.

Or do a custom install and don't install the sample/demo files .... these are what cause the error as they are not there. (and you don't need them anyway)

Rygl .... answered your PM.

:)
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jul 2009, 23:56

BobTheBear wrote:
UnRAR it all and read the README !!!

okay
Back to top Go down
cOpLT
cOpLT

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 06:03

It works perfect how I said, but in the latest version oponents are too strong. There is my list.

opp(1,1) = "lvl1bot1"
opp(1,2) = "gonnagone"
opp(1,3) = "copbot"
opp(1,4) = "lopusas"
opp(1,5) = "lvl1bot2"
opp(1,6) = "cop1bot6"
opp(2,1) = "winni04"
opp(2,2) = "ffffffrty"
opp(2,3) = "w354"
opp(3,1) = "ccid"
opp(3,2) = "lvl1bot1"
opp(3,3) = "gonnagone"
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jul 2009, 11:42

^^^ Don't think you have the latest version dude!

In v1.5 (the most recent) the lv1 & lv2 opponents are all level 0 brutes. And someone has put CCID up a level or 2 as well .... you can switch that one for a lv1.

You do have to keep an eye on the opponents though. Most are static but some do level up and it only takes one good bonus to wreck you pupils progress!

I tend to try and remember to check the opponents once every week or two.

Or .... just sit and watch it for 5 minutes. If you see the same one appering in red all the time, you may have a problem. Also on the fight screen .... most fights should be 2 levels lower.

But yeah ... you need to monitor the opponents for best results.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 09:20

i've unrar it already. but i dont understand the readme
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 17:16

There isn't really much I can tell you!

The instructions are pretty clear .... whats the problem?

Are you running Vista & IE8?

If you are stuggling already, and running a totally different setup to me, I suspect you're going to have a pretty hard time getting this working properly ....
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 09:15

vista ultimate.

IE7 i think
Back to top Go down
zolcalibur23

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 09:42

** BobTheBear ** edit ...

If you want to ask for pupils, do it in the Dojo.
Back to top Go down
Rygl
Rygl

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:02

HIHIHI you tell him bob

btw this script rocks.
hardly any errors except when you incorrectly place the names of brutes ^_^

btw can this script train pupils with password?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:03

Rygl - Yup.

Works OK with passworded brutes ... just put the password in the relevant column on your fight.xls sheet.

There is a little bug in the script for them though. Most of the time it will work, but if it closes the IE window halfway through doing a passworded guys fights, it'll fail when it restarts.

My version at home is fixed for this but I haven't released this version yet.

Let me know if you need it.

Rexxar - You need to tell me what you can't work out but there isn't much I can add to the readme. Install the software, install the crack - as per their instructions.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 11:34

i have a different qtp version... you wont understand it
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:16

From what I've seen, the different versions (it is a v9.0 version yes?) all install pretty much the same way ....
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 12:22

yup 9.0 . you sure?

but i dont get this

Quick Test Pro 9.0 Crack:

1.Unpack crack.exe (winrar sfx)
2.Copy "l-mqt82.exe" to the "bin" directory where you have placed QTP9

Tfr3ak
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jul 2009, 13:15

crack.exe is an executable packed file. Double click it to run it.

When you run it, it will produce the file "l-mqt82.exe"

Copy that file into the "bin" folder inside the QTP install (Which will be c:Mercury Interactive/Quick Test Professional/bin .... or something like that) and then run it. (ie double click it). That applys the actual crack.
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jul 2009, 09:10

thanks bob
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jul 2009, 09:21

hey bob where shall i paste it

i dont have IE on my qtp version only mozzilla
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)   New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Brute Trainer (QTP by BobTheBear)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next