My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Rate this please !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
megapixel44
megapixel44

Rate this please ! Empty
PostSubject: Rate this please !   Rate this please ! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 14:39

Brute: Milkaandpringles. LVL 11. Life : 101 , Strenght : 3 , Agility : 7 , Speed : 40. Abilities : Feline agility , MA , 6th sense , Reconaissance , Saboteur. Weapons : Lance. Keep destiny ? MA lvl2 , Reconaissance lvl7.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

Rate this please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate this please !   Rate this please ! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 15:33

MA level 2? very good!! keep destiny and fork at level 7, drop reconaissance, very bad without first strike
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Rate this please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate this please !   Rate this please ! Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 02:36

Agreed that this is a great brute with a great start. You can do a couple of things here, you will have to keep on until you win the tourney so see if first strike turns up, if so great. Shield and ballet shoes will also help. If it doesn't turn up, you can try to change paths after reconaissance to see if it turns up elsewhere, or you can give up and drop reconaissance like Fulzio suggests and go for a simpler build. Saboteur is the one where you use a blessure? Get rid of that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate this please ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate this please !   Rate this please ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate this please !
Page 1 of 1