My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)

Go down 
+13
dread_dog
Miguel486
Laad4
kYuBi
COYABA
ALPHWON
markous
rettungssocke
Pege
fulzio
spagg68
CmIsUa
The Dice Man
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
corp0

Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 18:24

➸ Eℓ ƇøηQui$†a∂⊕я !! too , rank 15 :)
Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
corp0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 18:27

minimum LB in .DE for register is good Wink "for the low level of course ^^ "
Back to top Go down
markous
markous

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 20:52

Picard wrote:
I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
But it should still be played brutes only to prevent people from putting low level brutes with good futures in their empty spots Wink

I agree with you. Moreover, a minimum level should be asked, let's say lvl 200.

Well i hope it isn't lvl 200 min because i have only 1 brute lvl 200 in my clan Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 21:44

If the rules are cleared, we would be happy to participate on this tournament:

Teutonen
MANISITONNN&TEUTONEN
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 May 2012, 23:34

I think we are very close to opening a "sign-up" thread Very Happy

First though, let's settle on some core rules special to this tourney:

- Clans in the top 100 only
- Brutes should be regular members of an active clan (i.e. no temporary "good future brutes" or "borrowed" brutes entering a clan are allowed)
- Brutes should be active (i.e. active in the Daily tourneys and/or currently being levelled)
- Brutes are to be fought with by their owners (owners should be active too Wink )

I think that covers most of the issues for the moment. Is there anything else I have missed before I start a sign-up thread?

Back to top Go down
corp0

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 03:54

Why not ^^
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 07:22

What you should still consider, as some players are represented here in two or more clans, that player can run for several clans should be set everyone of one clan?
and it is sufficient if only one player for the clan is launched?
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 09:18

spagg68 wrote:
What you should still consider, as some players are represented here in two or more clans, that player can run for several clans should be set everyone of one clan?
I think you are saying that maybe a player should only be able to fight with his brutes from ONE clan only, even though he/she may have brutes in lots of different clans.

If that interpretation is correct I think it will limit the contest too much because I want the tourney to be more about the brutes and the clans rather than the owners, so it is not my preference. However, if the majority want it that way I can make a rule worded like:

- Each player must fight with with brutes from one clan only

Should I add that as a rule?
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 09:33

The Dice Man wrote:
spagg68 wrote:
I think you are saying that maybe a player should only be able to fight with his brutes from ONE clan only, even though he/she may have brutes in lots of different clans.

If that interpretation is correct I think it will limit the contest too much because I want the tourney to be more about the brutes and the clans rather than the owners, so it is not my preference. However, if the majority want it that way I can make a rule worded like:

it was only a question! I ask this, while you write only 8 clans can fight and we have now maybe 15 clans Very Happy
So i think we can't limit the number of clans or we have to create a limit like i ask.
Back to top Go down
kYuBi
kYuBi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 18:01

I register pti bambou en force on fr
Back to top Go down
kYuBi
kYuBi

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 18:05

The Dice Man wrote:
spagg68 wrote:

This means you can parcitiper with one clan?
I have not understood
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 21:03

kYuBi wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
spagg68 wrote:

This means you can parcitiper with one clan?
I have not understood

Yes, that is what I thought spagg68 was suggesting. I doubt that I will make it a rule though.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 21:05

Look for the sign-up thread in the next 24h or so Hypnosis
Back to top Go down
Laad4

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 01:57

How to prove the activity of the brute ?
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 12:19

Laad4 wrote:
How to prove the activity of the brute ?
An active brute is one someone "plays" with:

If you are levelling a brute, it is played
If you are doing daily fights with it, it is played
If you enter the daily tourneys, it is played
If you have entered a brute in one of the recent simulated tourneys, it is played

I don't think you even need to be doing some of these things often for a brute to still be considered active

Besides, I think most players here would "know" which brutes are active and which brutes are not Wink

Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 12:09

The Dice Man wrote:

i's been a lot longer than that now...
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 12:14

I Fail At MyBrute wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:

i's been a lot longer than that now...
I'm busy with work, family and running another tourney right now, be patient.
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 19:15

Ah, ok. No problem!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)   Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Wars! (Expressions of interest)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2