My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

what do you think?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
F3niX

what do you think?  Empty
PostSubject: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 12:06

Hi there,

I know they're both still really low but was just wondering what you think about them.

what do you think?  Mb110

what do you think?  Mb210

I dont like the 2nd one has the Bumps cus it misses a lot...

so what do you think and what skills would you recommend next?

Cheers
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 13:43

1st one has some potential.

On the 2nd one, what level do you get flail?
Back to top Go down
F3niX

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 13:54

Unfortunately I didnt write it down but I think the flail was the last weapon I got... So guess that's not too good is it?

What would you recommend for the first one?

Oh and I got one more question:
If I win the Turnament and stick with the same destiny, does that mean that I'll always have the samechoices when leveling up?
Or does the destiny change if I make one different choice in an early lvl?
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 22:34

The destinies branch; my Ninja gets Shuriken at level 2. At level 16, he is offered a choice of Feline or +3 AGI. If I pick Feline, he gets no other decent skill until Vitality at 21. If I pick AGI, he gets MA at the next level.

I hope that clears it up :)
Back to top Go down
F3niX

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jul 2012, 23:50

hm ok thanks, that is quite a difference! I'll have a look how these two are going...

Got my first brute ranked up today with lvl 6 vs. a lvl 12 in the finals.

I got some other goodlooking brutes today (flail lvl 2, shuriken lvl 3 // Axe, Scimitar, hostility & lightning bolt at lvl 5), we'll see how they do in the next lvl's.

In general, would you recommend going up to a certain lvl before ranking up? or just rank up as soon as you can?

oh and the forum is pretty dead, isnt it? thats too bad, found lots of helpful infos already and it seems to be way better than the official forum :/

EDIT: The 2nd one with the wolf just won the turnament. I guess I rank up and habe a look if I can get the flail and get rid of the bumbs
Back to top Go down
F3niX

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 10:16

So these 2 are looking pretty good so far, arent they?

#3: She just won the turnament and could rank up. Helbard was the last weapon, just you stick with it or rank up and then take the 3 agi next time?
what do you think?  Mb310

#3: All choices were pretty clear so far I guess. I think more agi should be the next step?
what do you think?  Mb410

Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 13:01

I would recommend ranking up as soon as you can; once you get BL you can really experiment :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think?    what do you think?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Rate & Level Up Help-
Jump to: