My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo LongWolf

Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game Empty
PostSubject: Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game   Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game Icon_minitimeSat 01 Sep 2012, 17:10

Hi everybody, I own the dojo LongWolf and i'm posting here for those who are looking for a teacher to guide them and give them benefits. What I offer in exchange for you to be my pupils is the benefit of belonging to a clan of the cat, which is the cat power (mine gives the power of agility to dodge blows and your enemies do not) , you will have more chances of having a bear, I have six large grizzly, a polar bear and I belong to a clan bear (my master's power), so I have also the bear power, I need to say that i alredy have some pupils and they are happy with results. In addition I offer what the game give you for being student, a new arena for fight in it and experience for three days to entreneis x2 faster. And if you become a student of mine you could send me a PM with your msn or whatever you want so we can contact and ask me wathever you like about the game. To activate the master code: JABIHHHE I assure you that if you join you will be in a great dojo, I have alredy 12 brutes well trained, five at the lvl 35-30 three at lvl 20-30 and the rest to level 10-20 (my best is lvl 35 and my worst is lvl 10).

A greeting and thank you very much!

Look from Kira Tiger (my best brute) and remember, in the computer game you can have adojo at lvl 300 or more but in the Iphone you can start now like I and be in my dojo for the firstplayers in this version
Back to top Go down
aniarafal8280

Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game Empty
PostSubject: DOJO MASTER CODE MIMUS   Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game Icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 14:45

MIMUS Enjoy the following EXCLUSIVE benefits:
==> Bonus experience points for 3 days
==> Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!
==> An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.

The secret code is:
EEAHHCGE
Back to top Go down

Dojo Longwolf look's pupils in the Iphone/Ipod my brute game
Page 1 of 1