My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Error with PC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 00:12

Hi all,

As of recently (last week) I have been getting an error with PC. I've been using it for over a year the exact same way and all of a sudden I'm getting this error. Does anyone know how to fix it so I can get back to training my pupils?

Thanks,

~Fail

Here is a screenshot of the error...

Error with PC 33pfwn5
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 08:17

You need a working internet connection at PC launch (and usually a good one, i.e. internet through USB sticks are known to produce errors), and moreover the site http://sioc.webs.com/ should be reachable (in order to check the version).

If sioc.webs.com couldn't be reached, then it should check http://sioc.x10.mx/ instead. Unfortunately x10hosting has deleted my account and doesn't allow to create new accounts (the generic answer if I want to create a new account is "We have disabled registrations from your country of origin due to continued abuse." :-) ).

Therefore if sioc.webs.com cannot be reached (e.g. if webs.com site is down) then Pupil Commander will not launch and produce the error message above.

The site is currently up therefore you should not have any issue opening PC.

I added a few hosts to the list and released PC version 1.2.11. This is mainly a maintenance release.
The update is not mandatory at the moment, i.e. you can still use previous version 1.2.10.
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 18:14

Thx Sioc cheers
I will update to 1.2.11 next weekend - so I can look what happens a little bit.
The Version 1.2.10 is for me super-stable ThumbsUp It´s very kind of you that we can use both releases for a while Beers

One more question:
Is it possible / wished to register at your website: http://sioc.webs.com/ ?

Cu
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 21:14

pfosten69 wrote:
No, there's really nothing to be found on that site. The register feature was now disabled.
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2013, 23:09

What is that site for then, anyway? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 06:14

To remotely host some stuff required by PC to run.
Back to top Go down
corp0

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 16:59

hi Sioc,PC don't run ?

Quote :
6002) Due to BE/TM/IP ban, fights on following servers are skipped: COM, FR, ES, DE
6001) Motion Twin server status: COM: BE/TM, FR: BE/TM, ES: BE/TM, DE: BE/TM.
6000) Started training at 17/01/2013 17:54:43
5999) There was a network error with DE (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 3 | Master: vanczechsmuth
5998) There was a network error with DE (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 3 | Master: sioc-kpmr5
5997) There was a network error with ES (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 2 | Master: angelriaphiifr
5996) There was a network error with ES (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 2 | Master: tot233emb6
5995) There was a network error with FR (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 1 | Master: cumboya
5994) There was a network error with FR (check your delay!). Skipping to next master. | Server response: 200 | Server: 1 | Master: sioc-8k0ov
5993) New IP: 87.66.191.32

Back to top Go down
http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2013, 18:21

Check your delay. It looks like it is too short. Or there's something else not working properly with your internet connection.
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan 2013, 20:12

Sioc wrote:
pfosten69 wrote:
No, there's really nothing to be found on that site. The register feature was now disabled.

Ok Beers
Back to top Go down
pfosten69
pfosten69

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 21:19

1.2.11 works as stable as 1.2.10 for me - after 5 days I can confirm sure cheers

Thx Sioc Beers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Error with PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Error with PC   Error with PC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error with PC
Page 1 of 1