My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Bug Pupil which can not start

Go down 
+3
Rodkarol
Josué
Kiraito
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraito

Bug Pupil which can not start Empty
PostSubject: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 22:25

Hi

I can't open Pupil for 2-3h, I have this screen:

Bug Pupil which can not start Pbpc11

Can anybody help me?

I have the lastest version
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2013, 23:28

It came back

A friend of mine explained me that it came from the host, that's why it did not want to launch Pupil.
I do not delete my post because it can help other people to understand I think.

A moderator can lock the topic

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Josué
Josué

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 03:00

Once again
It doesnt work for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Rodkarol

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 03:07

same problem for me T_T
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 05:54

now PC works again on my screen Cool
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 06:11

Pupil needs to connect to the host to take some codes hosted in this server (codes like the famous algo ? ^^) in order to launch itself. If the host is down, pupil does not work. It's clearly written on the error message
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 06:21

Please update to the latest version 1.2.11 which was now made mandatory.
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 10:17

Sioc wrote:
Please update to the latest version 1.2.11 which was now made mandatory.

I have this release and had the same message error ..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 11:00

It's working for me :s
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 14:15

Kiraito wrote:
It's working for me :s

Me too Very Happy . I said I had the same problem not I have .
When you pointed this error, you were using the current version (1.2.11) isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kiraito

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 19:19

Yes Pic, I were using the lastest version ^^
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeTue 19 Feb 2013, 20:51

This latest version of PC will fail to open if both Google Sites and webs.com are unreachable at the same moment, which is very unlikely though ;-)
Therefore if there's an issue while opening PC it is now most likely due to your internet connection I guess (e.g. connections using internet through USB sticks or proxies are known to lead to issues).
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 16:06

Downloaded newest version of PC last night. Program works fine. When I go to a brute cell, the fight button does not show up. And it only is effecting the Com. site. Others work fine.

Is there a setting for PC that would effect this? I have laptop that does not have the latest version of PC downloaded and it is working fine.

And updated Flash Player too.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeWed 20 Feb 2013, 17:33

Nope, nothing related to PC.
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 15:34

Didn't want to start a new thread. Hopefully my problem can be fixed here.

Downloaded PC two nights ago. Upgraded Flash player at same time.

I had to shut off Windows SmartScreen. It would not recognize PC. PC worked fine.

Problem is no fight button if I try and manually fight a brute.

I have deleted PC from the computer, Re-installed flash, reset Smartscreen to original setting.

Nothing. No fight button. Right clicking on it give me a message "Movie not loaded".

Possible problem with Brute Manager that I am using?

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2013, 17:42

This is indeed most likely due to your local windows configuration due to the flash upgrade: browser plugins, scripts, flash, etc.

Try cleaning the cache with CCleaner, unloading your Firefox / Chrome greasemonkey scripts.

On a side note just to remind that PC makes absolutely no change to the Windows setup. PC is a plain executable file with no access to the registry etc, therefore it cannot mess up a Windows configuration.
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb 2013, 19:03

If anyone is following this, I am posting an update.

Did a system restore back 4 days before problems started. Everything is working good.

I have downloaded PC on a guest account on my computer. Works fine. Does not effect the fight button any more.

Best guess is the newest version of flash was the problem. Why it only effected the com server is a mystery. I have not updated flash. Gonna wait for a few weeks and see if anyone else has the same problem.

One more thing, I am running Windows 8. Not happy with it. Thinking about installing Windows 7 Professional.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug Pupil which can not start   Bug Pupil which can not start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug Pupil which can not start
Page 1 of 1