My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

My Brute was stolen, help please!

Go down 
+3
Jens6993
palerider
samsung.tw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
samsung.tw

My Brute was stolen, help please!  Empty
PostSubject: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeSat 24 May 2014, 02:33

My brand0ntw was stolen in 2010 and since then I could not find who is the thief. If anyone knows who is the owner and a friend, please give it back!

Im Brandon, my brute was brand0ntw.elbruto.es/celulle

Thanks !
Back to top Go down
palerider
palerider

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2014, 11:10

sadly for you sams, the brute has also been deleted for inactivity it would seem. to me it looks a lost cause for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Jens6993
Jens6993

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeSun 25 May 2014, 16:27

palerider wrote:
the brute has also been deleted for inactivity it would seem.
Mistake, that's only caused by misspelling (celulle instead of cellule).
Back to top Go down
samsung.tw

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun 2014, 18:24

Ahora esta en un Clan con otros brutos que me imagino que son robados, me robaron 2 brutos:

Brand0ntw.elbruto.es/cellule
brutos.trelew.elbruto.es/cellule

Si alguien sabe de como devolvermelos, se los agradeceria. Abrazo!
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeSun 29 Jun 2014, 14:30

I guess you have no chance of getting them back

There's even one i gave to a kid who lost it in that same day Razz http://alph442918.elbruto.es/cellule

Tough luck Samsung...
Back to top Go down
tu flood
tu flood

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2014, 03:41

In 2010? Es broma eso , quien te lo va a devolver despues de 4 años paso por muchas manos , y sin pruebas menos lo siento amigo pero compra o dedicate a otra cosa
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2014, 03:47

El bruto lo tengo yo ahora
lo cambié por unos +100 y sinceramente no lo pienso regresar ya que a mi me costó conseguirlo, deja de estarmelo pidiendo
Back to top Go down
samsung.tw

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2014, 19:38

Ahi está el ladrón. Zdaniiel es ladrón. Me ha robado mi bruto, ladron asqueroso, ojalá te pudras pito virgen!

Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 05:12

jajaja, en el foro del clan te disculpas por molestar y aqui me llamas ladron xD
Es tonto creer que despues de 4 años lo va a tener la misma persona o que quien lo tenga simplemente te lo dará

Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2014, 05:20

This user (samsung.tw) does not stop bothering me
looks like 4 years ago somebody stole him his brute (+200). Now the brute is mine, i xchanged it against 4 +100
But this user claims that i need to give him the brute, even when i gave brutes for it  scratch 

He told me that i need to give him the brute for free or he will post that im the person who stole it  Hum 

Back to top Go down
samsung.tw

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 00:07

Y que quieres que te de por MI bruto? Si es mio? voy a pagar por algo que me robaron encima? Sos un ladron..
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2014, 05:15

Submachine Gun 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brute was stolen, help please!    My Brute was stolen, help please!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brute was stolen, help please!
Page 1 of 1