My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !

Go down 
+5
ALPHWON
BobTheBear
zilbert
Logical_Alex
Sioc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Empty
PostSubject: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSun 08 Jun 2014, 18:14

BounceBounceBounce Time for a new contest  BounceBounceBounce 

Rule: the winner must earn the Brutal Legend title on COM server with a brute that is at most level 122, which corresponds to Aylove's level when he became Brutal Legend on September 25th, 2009 affraid 

This brute will therefore be the lowest level brutal legend of all brutes listed in the COM Hall of Brutal Legends King 

Prize: The winner gets the lovely level 54 sioc-od on the ES server  Hammer 
CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Siocod10

To note that sioc-od is my last leveled-up freebie!
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2014, 18:06

Good contest Sioc, to bad i don`t have a COM brute  Sad 
It will be nice to see some old members arround here
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2014, 03:59

I'll try. Now that i have gotten a brutal legend, i want another. Like Lays potato chips, can't just have one.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2014, 17:22

Wow! Life!  Very Happy 

Might even have a go at this. Haven't entered a brute in the tourney for a long time now.

Think I only have a couple that meet the criteria though.

http://deus-diddy.mybrute.com/cellule (lv113 - don't rate his chances)
http://t-i-a-g-o.mybrute.com/cellule (lv102 - very agile so maybe a better chance?)

Annoyingly though, I also have:

http://bobthebear839.mybrute.com/cellule (lv126 - the original!)
http://fokafunk11.mybrute.com/cellule (lv124 - not very good)
http://loonbot140.mybrute.com/cellule (lv148 - immortal .... eugh!)

Who are a little over the cut line. Not by much in the case of the first two. Might bung them in anyway, see if any of them can fluke BL.

Last time I looked, there were still a few monster level ones entering on alternate days so its gonna take a very lucky run to get there .....

(PS ... hello all!)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 16:04

So I entered them all today.

Only one made it to the quarter finals ..... the original bobthebear839!!!

So after all these years, she'll finally rank up from sword swallower.  cheers

Can't see her getting to the semi-finals. Would take a HUGE slice of luck. But she did well to get as far as she did. Lowest ranked brute left at the QF stage by quite some margin.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 16:48

None of my COM brutes qualify for this so... good look reaching BL at Lvl 122 max with all the beasts out there Wink

Hi All!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LukaelSVK

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2014, 21:37

played it since 2009 ,never had a brute higher than lvl 42 jajaja
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:30

Well my level 102 (t-i-a-g-o .... I inherited him when the original owner gave it up) made it as far as the quarter finals today. Quite impressive!

And then ran into Weib0815 (lv889). So he lost. Obviously.

I notice that seems to be only Weib0815 and Maga-Spagg that still enter from the crazy high ranked ones. And they do so on alternate days. Seems kind of petty after all this time with the game pretty much dead. Enter them on the same day (so they might at least have some competition from each other) and let some of the lesser lights have their day. It's not like anyone really cares any more is it?

Any idea who owns them? Is it the same owner for both?

Going to persist with my lower ranked ones for a while I think. It's almost fun again now that they get a little further than when it was popular ... :)
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 18:45

Bob , the same thing happens in the DE server to. Big level brutes enterd every day, it is very hard even though the game is almoust dead .. I don't have a COM brute , but i have DE brutes .... I thought that i will get Brutal Legends , but  Dead Horse 
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2014, 21:00

Yep.

It was fair enough when it was popular and everyone was levelling like up like crazy and there were loads of high levels. Even when a few got ahead of the pack, it was still competative. It was good fun. (If frustrating at times .... lol .... damn you bobthebear253 .... I still have the mug I got when she finally got BL!)

But now? It's pretty much dead. Although it starts at 10h every day so the daily tounrney still gets a reasonable size entry. Nowhere near what it was in it's heydey. But decent.

As far as I can see, only those two still enter from page 1 of the BL's. I noticed a few of the old skool still around (bsc20, mike10188 today, a few others) although I have no idea who owns them these days.

Biceuri still seems to be active. But doesn't enter the tourney.

So you're left the two I linked above. Alternate days. Winning every day. With no competition. Just seems a bit lame nowadays? Just buzz killing.

But I notice a lot around level 50. With few pupils. And thousands of fight wins. I passed a load of them on the way to 17h/18h/19h the last few days. Respect to them for doing their fights every day. Entering the tourney every day. And so on. It would be nice to see a few of them finally get a nice run and make 19h.

You know what I think would give this game a final twitch of life? If MT actually imposed a cap on the tourney. It already alternates, so simply make it:

Day 1 - Open.
Day 2 - Sub lv200. No BL's regardless of level.

That would be cool.

I may even e-mail them and suggest it to them!

(Although there are probably about 100 non-BL brutes who wouldn't like that I guess.

So just alternate between open and non-BL. Once you make BL, you have to play with the big boys!

I would actually start playing again!
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 17:22

Yes Bob , you can try with the email ideea , maybe it will work  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 19:52

Since bobthebear brought it up. Why is it that a lvl  889 brutal legend would enter the tournament ever other day? Just buzz kill?

Anyway, I have been having fun. Some of my lower level brutes have gotten better rankings.

And today, finally, got my highest level brute to the final. Against Weib0815. Finally. That took a long time.

http://honneybellebulle.mybrute.com/cellule   Wolfy
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2014, 21:15

Congratz, zilbert  King 
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 02:50

Thanks Xbeam.

The plan was for Honneybellebulle to clear out some higher level brutes so a lower level brute might sneak into the final. And win the contest. Still working on that.
Back to top Go down
COYABA
COYABA

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2014, 07:03

Congratz zilbert with my old brute.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 14:03

Wow  affraid  We have a winner !  cheers 

anykillmore has become Brutal Legend on July 8th, 2014, and is level... 119 Something ain\'t rig lol!

So the contest is closed...  Zen
Back to top Go down
Xbeam
Xbeam

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 14:31

contest was faster at the end than we thought.

thx, sioc for the contest-idea and for the nice es-brute ... Beers
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 18:28

Congratulations . and 119 Brutal Legend  affraid 
Back to top Go down
ElfenPower
ElfenPower

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2014, 18:59

Lady brute Lately Congratz to your win and the new BL !!!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !   CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONTEST - Win a level 54 brute !
Page 1 of 1