My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

pupil commander, help =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
insane59

pupil commander, help =) Empty
PostSubject: pupil commander, help =)   pupil commander, help =) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 20:35

Hi everyone, I am looking for a way to download pupil commander, can you help me? Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Net Warrior
Net Warrior

PostSubject: Re: pupil commander, help =)   pupil commander, help =) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 21:05

I'm not sure what even works anymore. I tried downloading and running many of the programs but haven't had any luck yet, maybe one of the makers can shed some light for us as to what works and what doesn't
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: pupil commander, help =)   pupil commander, help =) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 23:14

Sioc mentioned he had tested some of his tools in a note I got from him a couple of days back.

From that note:

"Seems that a few of my tools are still working, Pupil Commander can still train, given the page download limit, and the register bot is indeed working as well"

I can't help you with them myself. I never actually used any of them! I had pretty much stopped around the same time all Sioc's tools cam online. I had a wierd and wonderful setup using older tools.

Sioc isn't online so often these days. And (as you can probably see) the forum is largely dead.

You probably will get a response eventually, but we're talking days here .... Subby!
Back to top Go down
ArTuRo-X1

PostSubject: Re: pupil commander, help =)   pupil commander, help =) Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2016, 23:24

I sometimes use of the Brutal Combo 1.4.01 and still works after almost 5 years, you can make some pupils with expertise. Violin Sunny Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pupil commander, help =)   pupil commander, help =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pupil commander, help =)
Page 1 of 1