My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Unfairness

Go down 
+2
BobTheBear
Basb00bzzz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2016, 22:27

About the no BL day tournaments, everybody with a level 300 or higher will still enter no matter what? UglyLOL
Also about the post about flooding that day with all the high level brutes, who has access to them all or are they still used by the original owners? Huh?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2016, 22:59

The game is dead. No-one can level. The huge high level level monsters have nothing to prove. No-one can ever catch the top 5 or 6 ..... or 500+ more likely. So there is no competition. So whats the point?

But there IS competition between the lower level guys.

So it makes more sense, and a more entertaining tournament, if we keep one day clear. Pretty simple.

There are enough no-PW high levels brutes that one day will always be hard. So they are all on one day (which is handy  Wink  ). And so are Spagg & Weib. If those two are on the same side of the draw, someone can get to a final. Not going to win, but very few can. Getting to the final is the acheivement now.

So thats the tough day. You want to give your BL a run out? Great. Do it on that day.

So far, almost every BL still active, or who has been in contact, agrees and is cool with this. Except for a couple of exceptions. No-one wins on the other day either because of the sole idiot who thinks entering his level 516 every day and winning is a clever thing to do. Yeah he wins, becuase he's 300+ levels than everyone else in the field - who can never, ever, catch him up. My level 440 can beat him 9/10 times because his level 516 is not actually that good. But when you're 300+ levels ahead of the field, that doesn't really matter. So he's just lame. But with just him, the other side of the tournament is a genuine race to BL. Like it was in the early days of the game. When you get to BL, you retire them to the other day. The race consinues.

However, if a few lower level BL's start to enter that day and block off that race, then yes, we will flood it with high levels and no-one wins. Game is dead again. No-one ranks up. The same 3 or 4 brutes win every day. All the time. Pointless. Until they stop. They know what we are doing. We have asked them. They are a small minority.

I myself can enter BL's of levels: 836 / 826 / 440 / 386 / 270 / 261 / 230
Also ready to enter if asked are levels: 1129 / 806 / 752 / 666 / 535 / 485 / 483 / 482 / 474 / 423 / 399 / 280 / 279 / 263

From other people who agree this is the way to go.

So as you can see. No-one else would reach 19h. Solely on my own, I could almost guarantee the final to myself every day (with Spagg & Weib controlling the other day). With all the other guys on board? No-one would make 19h again.

So thats it. Thats how it is. The entertainment is on the lower ranked day now. We want to keep it that way.

Someone has already started. I predict the first flood in a couple of days. Watch this space ....

Bear
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 00:26

I completely stopped entering NTVLSTRMM in tournaments once I was informed of what was going on, she's been BL for quite a while and in the top 10 high level brutes, so there's really nothing to prove with her, and on a good day she'll still take out bic and spagg no problem. So I have no issues with being considerate to those still trying to get their brutes to the final round who've never made it before, I have a couple of them myself, but when one or two jackholes want to take advantage of what 99.9% of the active community has done to help revitalize the game I have no problems either with taking NTV out of tourney retirement to help send a strong message to those losers who want to feel like big shots by ruining things for everyone else. I'll have a good laugh if at some point mivv-handler shows up here complaining about how it isn't "fair" to enter the big guns the same day he registers his brute in the tournament.
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 00:47

^I think that's a laugh we'll all have...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 01:25

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 09:41

I have been wanting to buy a better brute than the level 385 i currently play with as she can constantly get defeated by level 250's i wanted a brute preferably of 600-800 because i know a good few brutes who can give spagg a good knockout Comet and spagg for example, spagg don't stand a chance.
Ill only use them brutes on that special day, i want revenge on all the times weib and spagg have knocked me out of the tournaments Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSat 06 Feb 2016, 14:24

I think you're being a little optomistic.

There are VERY few that have a realistic chance against Spagg & Weib.

Yeah, you might get the odd win. But only with a handful of brutes.

biceuri - yes. Not for sale. Not likely to be. (I know the owner)
The two borgs - yes (especially the agile one). Inactive. Unlikely to be sold. Owner not contactable and a good friend of admin on here if he was. (aka - we would have first refusal on them if he did sell)
sioc-rkeuse & spczpdygj - sometimes. Owned by admin on here. Not for sale.
cometviking - against Weib, yes. Spagg, not so often. I know the owner. Not for sale.

And after that ...

tims193 - will lose to both 90% of the time. Inactive.
NTVLSTRMM - gets a few wins over Weib, hardly ever over Spagg. I know the owner. Not for sale.
Koerper4812 - I know the owner. Not for sale. (Unlikely to beat either very often anyway)

Anything much below that, and you're dreaming if you think you'd pick up many wins against Spagg & Weib with them. They are simply too many levels (and thus stats behind). The only one lower than rank 11 with the chance of the odd win is kn2-oicbuu6j (I also know the owner - not for sale). The rest have almost no chance. A fluke once in a blue moon and thats it.

At levels this high, agility is the ABSOLUTE king. If you have higher agility, you will almost always win. If you don't believe or understand that, you don't know the game very well.

This:

Basb00bzzz wrote:
Comet and spagg for example, spagg don't stand a chance.

... would suggest that to be the case. Spagg is higher level, more HP, more agility, has Untouchable, has more speed for multi-hits, has more skills overall. CV has a bear and a little more strength. What on earth makes you think Spagg has no chance?!?!? If anything, the complete opposite is true!

Trust me, your chances of getting hold of a brute that can beat Weib are almost zero. And getting one that can beat Spagg are zero.

This is why the game is dead for the high levels. The level spread pretty much dictates who will win now. No-one can catch up any more, so most fights are a foregone conclusion. And have been since MT disabled pupilling. That will NEVER change. Full stop. End of story.

Which is why we are trying to keep the non-BL day. As at least there is still some competition and entertainment on that side of it.
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 07:40

I guess ill have to spend about 3 years getting that level manually then to be honest scratch
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 18:27

A lot longer than that!

If you max out your pupil allowance (150 pupils to level 5 = 750xp = about 4 months of daily fights), and can win ALL your daily fights (like ... 100% win ratio, NEVER lose a daily fight), it will take approx:

1 year to reach level 30.
3 years to reach level 50.
18 years to reach level 100.

The amount of XP required to level up gets higher the higher your level is remember. It only takes 4 XP to go from level 1 to 2. But it takes 187 XP to go from level 29 to 30. And 466 XP to go from level 50 to 60. And 909 XP to get from level 99 to 100. So just to get from level 59 to 60 on daily fights alone will take (assuming 100% win ratio) around 78 days.

So while it's not impossible, I don't think anyone is realistically going to ever take a new brute to level 100 now. And thats still several hundred levels behind the mid-field, never mind the top guys.

When everyone could level, it was fine. But now they can't. If they had also reset the game at the same time, it would have created a new and level playing field. But they didn't. Which is why we are where we are now. In the longer term, people will, slowly, catch the guys currently level 50-60 as it takes them so long to level up now. But the rate you catch them will slow down the closer you get.

If we keep one day clear of big guys, we still have a worthwhile game.

If we don't then the same 7 or 8 would dominate every day. Without opposition. Or any chance of any. Forever. Which would be completely pointless and boring.

See where I'm coming from now?
Back to top Go down
Basb00bzzz
Basb00bzzz

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 07 Feb 2016, 21:22

I guess there isn't much point playing anymore, the memories will always be cherished though :) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Superyo1

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jul 2017, 18:48

First of all, sorry for my english. I hope this message can be understood
I played elbruto a lot of years ago, in 2009, when people could make thousands of pupils and use bots like BC for leveling them and get high level brutes. I decided to play again a month ago and now you can only get 150 pupils.. which means ill be level 30 after a year.. thats @#$% ridiculous. Who wants to play like that? Who wants to spend a whole year for being only level 30 and get no titles (because its impossible at that level)
Why did MT decided to destroy their game like that? And when was that?? How much years haas the game being like that?

In any case. Is there any method (im not talking of massive leveling bots) to level up faster nowadays? I dont care if its slow and manually, but is there any way for that??
Thank you
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jul 2017, 19:08

You know about the pupil limit. So you know you can't pupil to high levels.

But I have been levelling some new ones just with daily fights. The only thing that helps now is a brute manager. So you can quickly and easily run your daily fights. And check a lot more data on how many wins you get. And five tune your opponents to get the best possible win ratio. That, and your 150 pupils, is as good as it gets.

So I have done that. Written a new bot. More of a manager really. Do fights, tournament, opponent tuning. All that stuff.

I will be releasing it on here within the next week. Works on all servers. On Windows, Mac and (should do) on Linux (but not tested on that).

Look out for it....
Back to top Go down
Superyo1

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jul 2017, 19:47

Thats good, hope you release it soon.
In any case, how could we contact with a developer or a staff member of mybrute? If its possible that would be nice to make them see that players prefer the game as it was before, with no doubt.
Its been a lot of time since i played for the first time, and i realised when i came back a month ago that now the game is a little bit dead. And im sure its because of those horrible changes on the updates.
Back to top Go down
zdanyel
zdanyel

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jul 2017, 00:57

BobTheBear wrote:
You know about the pupil limit. So you know you can't pupil to high levels.

But I have been levelling some new ones just with daily fights. The only thing that helps now is a brute manager. So you can quickly and easily run your daily fights. And check a lot more data on how many wins you get. And five tune your opponents to get the best possible win ratio. That, and your 150 pupils, is as good as it gets.

So I have done that. Written a new bot. More of a manager really. Do fights, tournament, opponent tuning. All that stuff.

I will be releasing it on here within the next week. Works on all servers. On Windows, Mac and (should do) on Linux (but not tested on that).

Look out for it....

You rock!
Un aporte perfecto cheers
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jul 2017, 22:37

New "bot" now available in Cheat & Scripts section ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfairness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfairness   Unfairness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfairness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: