My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

as do many students in elbruto.es?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
god_father

as do many students in elbruto.es? Empty
PostSubject: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 20:03

Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 10:37

You may need to contact the script developers to see if they can update their scripts to use the elbruto.es site.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 05:49

MOVE TO CHEATS AND SCRIPTS.
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 08:44

whats the point of moving this to cheats and scripts. there is no cheat or script here and if it is a request it is explained poorly.
Back to top Go down
AdZoR

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 09:28

ehh wut ?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:03

FlamingToaster wrote:
whats the point of moving this to cheats and scripts. there is no cheat or script here and if it is a request it is explained poorly.

I understood what they were asking which is why I requested the move so that script writers could either discuss or modify their scripts to allow alternate brute sites (elbruto.es, labrute.fr)

The reason why I chose scripts is because no brute was specified otherwise it could've gone into the Dojo should the request be interpreted as "Do people here pupil on el bruto?"
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 10:07

Yeah. When this gets moved i think you should edit the first post so the scripters can understand what is being asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as do many students in elbruto.es?   as do many students in elbruto.es? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1