My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

So I'm a prick Ossionic?

Go down 
+11
ronga
redneck-giant99
Dooshbag
KiwiMan
mantis33
slyder
Jill Sandwich
kaixxpzs
Ossionic
Anylopectina12
heroinmonkey
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is Heroinmonkey a prick?
Yes
So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 14 ]
No
So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_lcap32%So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 32% [ 9 ]
Maybe
So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 5 ]
I am one of those polled by Ossionic.
So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
XXXUnrated
XXXUnrated

So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 16:14

Does anyone ACTUALLY care about this at all?

EDIT: Aside from Ossionic. I don't see why you're still arguing this, you're just repeating that he's an ass over and over in more words.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 16:49

Had Heroinmonkey not been such an asset he would have been banned a long time ago.
Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 17:08

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Had Heroinmonkey not been such an asset he would have been banned a long time ago.

It was my understanding that moderators were supposed to remain impartial and show objectivity in maintaining control of the forums. But I guess you believe it's your job as a moderator to not only cast insults, but judgements as well.

If I were fotum, I would officially be embarassed that a representative of his staff is so blatant in their biasedness against a member of the forum to the point that it affects their decision making while performing their duties as a moderator.

But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy? Also, please link to the areas within the forum that your alleged transgressions occurred.

Good luck in your findings, but I would also like to point out that I'm sure this type of posting would be deemed inappropriate by fotum by a member of his staff.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow Heroin... you're a real dick.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 17:31

heroinmonkey wrote:
But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy?

I don't need to list anything, you can just ask Fotum.
You were in danger of being banned, but both me and Fotum said that since you are helpful on the forums we should keep you.
I'm not going to go find your violations... everyone has seen them.
Plus I don't want to get into an infinite loop argument with you anyway.

Last edited by Jill Sandwich on Thu 28 May 2009, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 17:33

Jill Sandwich wrote:

I'm not going to go find your violations... everyone has seen them.

If everyone has seen them, yet I cannot recall any then that presents quite a paradox.
I never understood why people have to resort to generalizations to try and prove their point, but yet when asked to deliver they never seem to have anything tangible.

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Thu 28 May 2009, 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 18:24

Jill Sandwich wrote:

Then It'll better to you not to debate with him

======================================
I think That is better language
Using good languange, please....
- Management
======================================
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 23:30

Of all i said it's hilarious that your comeback argument was just something about that being my opinion and my alone..

Jill wrote:

Fkin right. When u try and talk to heroin about anything, that's exactly what you're getting yourself into. He's worse than a concrete wall because he doesn't just take it, he spits it back at you in the most pointless and ridiculous of ways.

Will he ever be wrong? no sir, we'r all flawed, he's perfection incarnate and we've got it all wrong.. Bless him!

You don't see reason heroin and you're so god damn convinced you are 'oh so angelic and innocent' that whatever anyone will tell you, you will still stand against the world and say - (Fill in a long paragraph of words here which barely have anything to do with the world's argument here) "You're wrong, I'm right."

Seriously impossible. One day, you will open your eyes the hard way bro. You'll see.

zzzzZ i'm so bored with this.
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
XXXUnrated
XXXUnrated

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 23:33

Ossionic wrote:
He's worse than a concrete wall because he doesn't just take it, he spits it back at you in the most pointless and ridiculous of ways.

I believe that's called debating.
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 23:43

It's called stubborness. Even when he has the concrete proof of people voting against him in being right, he will still keep on arguing he's right. Jesus christ! What the hell does it take?

But whatever, you know? I'm done with this school yard bs.

Time wasted. Instead he'll just keep coming with whatever else dumb reasoning he can come up with and steer as far away form the main point as he can. Add insult to injury! You'll get someone like XXXUnrated trying to tick you off! Ha. Lucky day. I got a lesson to learn too.

"Let them be different, for it is better to be divided by truth and to be united in error"
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 00:27

ill vote for no..

well i dont have a bad feelings on any of you here except my hacker hahaha

well heroin is not a prick

i like heroin much

u guys dont feel him dont yah?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 04:06

heroinmonkey wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:

It was my understanding that moderators were supposed to remain impartial and show objectivity in maintaining control of the forums. But I guess you believe it's your job as a moderator to not only cast insults, but judgements as well.

If I were fotum, I would officially be embarassed that a representative of his staff is so blatant in their biasedness against a member of the forum to the point that it affects their decision making while performing their duties as a moderator.

But now since you've opened "pandora's box" so to speak, then please list the reasons why I should've been banned and/or what violations I have committed against forum policy? Also, please link to the areas within the forum that your alleged transgressions occurred.

Good luck in your findings, but I would also like to point out that I'm sure this type of posting would be deemed inappropriate by fotum by a member of his staff.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Wow Heroin... you're a real dick.
May I add, your a Moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:03

KiwiMan wrote:

Then please find an instance where I committed a "bannable" offense, and I am not a full fledged moderator, I merely have moderator powers in sections. But that is neither here nor there as my next statement will get my point across.

You were a moderator here and even went as far as posting a "guide" on what it takes to be a good moderator, correct?
Now taking that fact and then by just merely skimming over your posts that were made as a former moderator, do you feel that you've actually represented the forum's best interest and your behavior would be that equal to how you believe a person wishing to become a moderator would act?
Now, Jill is a full fledged moderator and has been one long before I was given restricted moderator status so should I, as a junior moderator, be able to point to Jill's postings as acceptable behavior for a representative of the forums? So, if you agree then anyone can follow her example and post accordingly.

Or are you one those "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites?
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:17

lol i'm not reading all of this shity thread. I'm real tied of heroinmonkey saying the same old crap. And come on ossionic just ignore him, it would make this forum more enjoyable.
Can a mod lock this thread.
Sorry about my language it just had to be said.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:23

Yes, please ignore me and each of you keep your personal attacks to yourselves.
Because if you can refrain from trying to insult me to try and instigate then I wouldn't post a rhetort or retaliation.
Sure, I could ignore you in the first place, but it's pretty fun seeing how far you're willing to twist logic and witness the attempts of logical fallacies you contrive in hopes of trying to sound authoritative.

As I've stated, it's all about causality.

Another idiom to add:
If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Suggested Reading:
The Philosophy of Argument - Trudy Govier
The Art of Rhetoric - Aristotle
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:39

heroinmonkey wrote:
Another idiom to add:
my princible used to say that...
don't bother trying to get me into an argument i don't submit so easily.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:42

FlamingToaster wrote:
heroinmonkey wrote:
Another idiom to add:
my princible principal used to say that...
don't bother trying to get me into an argument i don't submit so easily.

I was agreeing with you in that Ossionic should just ignore me and quit his attempts at trying to win me over to his line of thinking or moral interpretations solely because it's his opinion and me as a free thinking citizen should be allowed my own opinions without being chastised or badgered for any differences.

Related Persons:
Noam Chomsky, Evelyn Beatrice Hall, Lee Bollinger, Voltaire
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:50

yeah ok.... i noticed you picked up on my spelling mistake.
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 07:11

heroinmonkey wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:

Then please find an instance where I committed a "bannable" offense, and I am not a full fledged moderator, I merely have moderator powers in sections. But that is neither here nor there as my next statement will get my point across.

You were a moderator here and even went as far as posting a "guide" on what it takes to be a good moderator, correct?
Now taking that fact and then by just merely skimming over your posts that were made as a former moderator, do you feel that you've actually represented the forum's best interest and your behavior would be that equal to how you believe a person wishing to become a moderator would act?
Now, Jill is a full fledged moderator and has been one long before I was given restricted moderator status so should I, as a junior moderator, be able to point to Jill's postings as acceptable behavior for a representative of the forums? So, if you agree then anyone can follow her example and post accordingly.

Or are you one those "Do as I say, not as I do" hypocrites?
Im not a moderator now am I?
Im here to chillax and possibly help when im needed.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 07:22

KiwiMan wrote:

Then stop posting your opinions on who should/shouldn't be a moderator or who you deem is or isn't "worthy".
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 15:59

heroinmonkey wrote:
Yes, please ignore me and each of you keep your personal attacks to yourselves.

OMG... I almost died laughing...

1 word... Google.

and im out.

p.s. so i know why HM annoys me (and probably everyone else). he needs a lot more periods in his sentences. and he needs to use smaller words. hes not impressing anyone. just pissin em off.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 17:45

Dooshbag wrote:
p.s. so i know why HM annoys me (and probably everyone else). he needs a lot more periods in his sentences. and he needs to use smaller words. hes not impressing anyone. just pissin em off.

I'm sorry, what?
Big words and less periods don't piss me off scratch
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 22:57

heroinmonkey wrote:
KiwiMan wrote:

Then stop posting your opinions on who should/shouldn't be a moderator or who you deem is or isn't "worthy".
When I chillax I may comment about people, who are you to stop me?
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 01:17

2nd that. kiwi stop taking my damn soul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm a prick Ossionic?   So I'm a prick Ossionic? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm a prick Ossionic?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3