Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Which is the best weapon?

Go down 
+25
NixxxoN
Psycausis
Rico
Yaboirobby
lo2
y2k.Alpha
riiskop
abiera468
helmsman
tomykas69
Aurora Z
leaf
Remzzo
Rygl
Maccaz
Negative Zephyr
Luminous
paolopong
sundown
Ryan889
Anylopectina12
DannoDaTank
Death Str1ke
kaixxpzs
ronga
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which weapon is the best? (Pick 5 or less)
Lance (Spear)
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 8 ]
Fan
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 2 ]
Knife
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 8 ]
Broadsword (Sword)
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap1%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Baton
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 5 ]
Hatchet
 1% [ 3 ]
Bumps (Club)
 1% [ 3 ]
Stone Hammer
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 37 ]
Whip
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 44 ]
Coffee Cup
 3% [ 7 ]
Shuriken
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 6 ]
Trident
 3% [ 9 ]
Piou-Piouz
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Morning Star (Iron Mace)
 3% [ 9 ]
Greatsword
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 22 ]
Flail
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap18%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 50 ]
Leek
 2% [ 5 ]
Trombone
 3% [ 7 ]
Mammoth's Bone
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Frying Pan
 0% [ 1 ]
Sai
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 13 ]
Noodle Bowl
 1% [ 3 ]
Tennis Racket
 1% [ 2 ]
Keyboard
 1% [ 2 ]
Halberd
Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 11 ]
Sabre (Scimitar)
 3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 271

AuthorMessage
Psycausis
Psycausis

Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 02:10

The whip is okay for rapid hits but, it's attack can be breached.
I personally think that the knife is the most well balanced weapon as once you get up in another brutes face with it, you can get in multiple stabs.

Rob is right though. All of the weapons' uses are highly dependent on your brutes skills and other abilities.

I have to agree with rico; Posting in ancient threads is usually a sign of a lack of forum experience.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 04:54

You should suppose this is considering that both brutes are equal... So its an accorate view.

I think the Whip is the best. Ridiculous counter probabilities, fast, long range, good damage, lots of hits...
Sai comes second. Very accurate, lots of hits, always disarms, slightly poor damage.
The knife is third... more damage than the sai but sometimes it gets blocked by the shield even at high levels.
Most of heavy weapons are not that good at high levels especially against hyperagiles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 06:25

Psycausis wrote:
I have to agree with rico; Posting in ancient threads is usually a sign of a lack of forum experience.
Just to clarify this: lo2 made a new topic and granted that there was an existing topic (+poll) for this subject I have merged lo2's topic with this one in order to have all related discussions at the same place.
Back to top Go down
Psycausis
Psycausis

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 16:08

Sioc wrote:
Psycausis wrote:
Just to clarify this: lo2 made a new topic and granted that there was an existing topic (+poll) for this subject I have merged lo2's topic with this one in order to have all related discussions at the same place.

In other words... Psycausis put his foot in his mouth again. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 20:49

perfect example

WIPE
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Troponin

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 20:54

Pege wrote:
perfect example

WIPE

Add toilet paper, and the WIPE is unstoppable.

Flail hits like a truck, but holy crap, who cares if you are getting hit by another flail. lol The whip counters so often, and hits so many times, it seems to negate the flail's total damage.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 19:55

The flail, I say it is the flail because the flail is a heavy weapon and it almost always hits twice. it does about 40-40 every attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best weapon?   Which is the best weapon? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best weapon?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2