My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?

Go down 
+6
Death Str1ke
redneck-giant99
Bruzaholman
jstyle.de
BobTheBear
Yaboirobby
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Empty
PostSubject: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:08

If I make it to 16H but lose, will I still get Berserk Soul?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:10

Yup.

You only have to reach the round to get the rank. :)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:12

YES!! Im getting Berserk Soul!

Check out my profile. Theres no way im beating What-Bear! Mad

http://alsaidasia.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
jstyle.de
jstyle.de

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:24

Dont say this. In the tournament i alreay beat level 66 brutes with level 30. Greets and good luck, jstyle
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:27

Yeah sure, I've had lvl 8's beat my lvl 26, and hes not a shit lvl 26, Anything can happen, good luck <3 lil wayne Razz
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:29

i got brutal legend with a level 26 brute

only got beat by jesper....... but then again who doesnt

good luck
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:34

Yup.

Berzerk Soul for you.

You'll be doing VERY well to beat "What Bear" .... you did notice he's in DOOM as well? It's a pretty strong brute he has.

Good luck to both of you! (cos you're both in DOOM! Razz)

I still have two guys left in today .... In the next round I have ...

My lv28 .... vs lv62
My lv26 .... vs lv14 .... so I better win that one!

Earlier on .... my lv25 lost to Drug Duck (lv93 .... lol .... that was a massacre!) and my lv37 lost to chiller696 (lv88 .... got a couple of hits in but it was never close).
Back to top Go down
redneck-giant99
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
redneck-giant99

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:37

couple of those guys like jesper and drug duck should not be allowed in the tournies

they take all the fun out of it
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 13:51

I said the same thing when I was lvl 18 going
up against a lvl 38. To my surprise I won, and
thats how I got my "Sword Swallower". The games
all based on chance.
Back to top Go down
Soy de ALDOSIVI
Soy de ALDOSIVI

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 14:05

Lol you win, you gonna get Hemogoblin or if you win over that lvl 60 you gonna get Sword Swallower...
PS: Hemogoblin at level 27 ?? :O i get Hemo' at lvl 11 Razz, anyway congrats on your new rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soy-de-aldosivi.elbruto.es/
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 14:17

Wow!

Nice win! Especially as he KO'd your bear after about 3 hits.

My lv26 got through as well (so it's rank up for bobthebear839 as well :)) ... got a lv24 in the next round. Should be a pretty even match. The 24 has deluge + high strength so we'll see how that goes!

The lv28 got minced by the lv62 though. Not even close. Cry of the Damned + flail and it was pretty much over before it got going. Still and rank up though ... the lv28 is a "work in progress". He's decent now. Good by lv40 and pretty awesome at lv50+ ... Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 15:10

Ouch!

Short but sweet 17h match for you! Net + hammer + high strength brute = problems!

bobthebear839 got through though! Sward Swallower! Cool! Very Happy

Now I pray for a micracle at 18h .... I have the same lv62 that put out my lv28 a couple of rounds back. Game over in all probability .... but you never know!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 15:12

http://alsaidasia.mybrute.com/tf/52015398

I BEAT A LEVEL 39 and made it to 17H (where I lost to a one hit kill)! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 17:33

I still can't get past 9h Sad it's beginning to become a hassle congrats though Yabo
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 18:52

Thanks Bro and good luck getting pass 9H. Its all chance and luck!
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 18:58

yeah, i beat several higher level guys on my path to Dentist of Chaos but my path to Brutal Legend was much easier, i think i only fought 1 or 2 higher level guys.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 19:15

FlashNThrash is a beast, but I found a few brutes that can beat him at his level! Cool
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 19:27

hehe, he isn't unbeatable. believe it or not, i got him early on when i didn't even know what to look for in a brute. i was just messing around making flashing armors and then saw Rygl's challenge in the arena. Flash won so i kept him. Otherwise I probably would have tossed him out along with all the other brutes. lol.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 16:23

I\'m stuck at 19h. I always run into a brute that out levels me by 10+ levels or a brute that\'s a complete agility monster.

LOL, speak of the devil, I just noticed that the owner of flashnthrash is the poster above me. Your brute beat mine in one of the 19h\'s.

Last edited by kenichiro on Sun 28 Jun 2009, 17:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 16:26

Level your brute up some more!
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 18:22

kenichiro wrote:

LOL, speak of the devil, I just noticed that the owner of flashnthrash is the poster above me. Your brute beat mine in one of the 19h\'s.

At much lower level than he is now I might add. lol!
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 19:29

LuminousOne wrote:
kenichiro wrote:

At much lower level than he is now I might add. lol!

Yes, your brute is a beast.

I recall looking at your cell prior to the fight and thinking that this should be an easy win. Then feeling completely crushed when I returned to my cell and seen my name highlighted in red to reflect the loss. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?   Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You have to Win at 16H to get Berserk Soul?
Page 1 of 1