My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+163
ente09
Nasic
hbomb2003
animalmichael
Biceuri®
kidex
Cowdude179
GOML
rocketwow
Subman(R)
d4mn3d
NippleLuvs
rima-mano
maciejowski
r1sTeN
RMRS
CypriaN
ferryfey
niall0s
Joe Koch
takeshigoda
Stjanypwnitsch
taitoune
davidloko210
bamb@m
mataaluat4
tia-gf
f4sty
Deathwok
karakazu
underestimated09
urdadd
nga-24
planlos_kroco
M4yh3m
xRuinMyDay
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Eumigen
mybrutegame
JackieRipper
wooloomooloo
bigman97
randomdude7
alex0113
Nicktee
PreGod
Nickitee
CaptainNintendo
cream wtf
Besor
Crazygabor
ztrut
DraWinKicK
Rippraff
NewBoy
unyano
blitzdmon
mpadosouza
kenichiro
mirkocare
invertioN
Rhenox
king phee
moyjoy123
Hazihell
flammatron1996
Qontrol
HongKongFui
rofllandspy
Aboose
ALPHWON
LavyRau
soldierg
10b
rocky517
Reminisce
XanthogenX
Neutrino
windu
Doft
alex_abc
omnislash33
mybrutefan
silverx123
tackebong
williansk
sMooK
PlazmaGun
xtmuck
Negative Zephyr
vollaufdienuesse
CooLa
caylith
eisdiele
A Dip O Sitas
OmgWhatABrute
redneck-giant99
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
lordfriday2
zyxwvut
suxess
ZenonMasturbator
KRASH
sowdarkman
browser22
alizera
amd_h4x0r
mystorage
Jammal
i10zizou10
jose13
Nathan Mercy
ESCGoat
Gavy™
curentatu
Luminous
arnassa
Stsin
Death Str1ke
1of2neper7
pokechekoo
Brokensoul
erine
Maccaz
xinoa
Aylove
baarker182
Feno
bZh000
rmxxmr
pogremo
Kisuke
77min
mansi
FreepFroop
RudYy
Evil Wildan
godenel
jutescycle
Spider
harpyieklein
StileQ34
Bildslash
Pege
Rygl
Crator
w13winni
Lone Wolf
BobTheBear
dicklips7
Xan995
ladywarior
kaixxpzs
SiaoLeh
Dentist Jed
ojune
bruniitho5
Damascinos
sam-ps
Yaboirobby
Bruzaholman
Jazz™
Hermite
167 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 20:05

Thanks for clearing it out Bob, I'm gonna try this out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:07

Bob the Bear wrote;
Quote :
The password is not for the brute you are pupilling .... it's for the pupils you create .... in case one of them turn out to be good and you want to use them.

I leave that field blank myself ....

I used a PW on the first set of brutes I created, but after that, I do like Bob does and leave it blank. As for giving them a password they can use later, just use a different one then you normally use and then change it in the brutes cell later if you worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:22

Then it would be best to leave it blank. I don't plan on keeping a randomly named brute, even if he would rock.

Something different:
I'm getting the not enough opponents error although I have plenty level 1 brutes in the list. Can anyone provide me with a decent working opponents.txt?
Would appreciate it alot.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:28

Evil, try these;

# niveau 0
COM;winni012222
COM;winni0122
COM;lolitworks0
COM;lolitworks1
COM;lolitworks2
COM;lolitworks5
# niveau 1
COM;theriverftw
COM;riverdeath
COM;puw118
# niveau 2
COM;gonnagone
COM;raspizdiec
COM;puw18
# niveau 3
COM;date
COM;vuviper
COM;1000voltz
# niveau 4
COM;sucksreallybad
COM;samuscas
COM;glee53
# niveau 5
COM;weavile
COM;el-cs
COM;lexiii
# niveau 6
COM;bpdd
COM;awolf
COM;giolol
# niveau 7
COM;code2
COM;spedii
COM;speeddriver
# niveau 8
COM;ebur
COM;sleevecard
COM;4ul3

Just copy and paste them into the opponents.txt file. leave the french ones in there - they're for the the other pupils that were created along with yours.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:30

You will get that when it creates one for the devs brute (wasusuge or whatever it is) if you don't have french opponents in the opponent file.

Doesn't matter.

Just leave it ... the bot will continue regardless and it's quicker. They still get their joinup XP from you.

As long as you have enough opponents for your own guys (6 x lv0 should be enough really ... just take some from the weak brute guide) then you're fine.

You only need opponents higher than lv0 if you plan on using the bot to also level up your pupils for you as well. If all you plan to do is create then 6 x lv0 is enough.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:39

Yeah, I left a batch of pupils in the database without pw, and I wanted to monitor how the bot auto-fights them. So far , it seems to be working pretty well, and the bot is really fast on auto-fight. I'm going to monitor the progress for a few days and see how it goes. It looks like the bot is programmed to fight opponents one level down, so you don't have to worry about leveling up during your fights.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 22:55

It works now! Merci! Very Happy

All I need now, is a propper IP changer. Because I had to upgrade my FW for sability reasons, none of the tools seem to work for now (routercontrol, curl, ipconfig, telnet...). I have a bad feeling that they messed around with the new firmware. Gotta figure this one out.

For now I have to use the trick with the makro by Winautomation. I picked this one from you Bob! cheers

Works great, and is enough for the german bot, but for the french it would be great to be able to use the computer while pupiling.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 23:03

Glad you got it all going dude.

The WinAutomation macro is handy if nothing else will reset your router for you ...
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 01:26

I finally got it working with Telnet. Bob did you try this tool on your shitty Sagem?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 02:34

Ha! I'm using WinAutomation to reset ny connection also. Made a little executable file that I placed in the config file of the bot program, and when asked, it kills my connection, waits 10 sec. to reset and then turns it back on. Cool
Works wonderfully. Now I just have to watch out for the bot when it throws an error.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 08:16

Evil Wildan wrote:
I finally got it working with Telnet. Bob did you try this tool on your shitty Sagem?

Yup.

Was using TelNet to reboot the router from my last ISP.

But this new one is even worse. They have actually removed the functionality that enables the TelNet window to launch from the firmware. As ISP locked down routers go, this is about the most locked down one I have EVER run into!

I could replace it with one of my choice but then I'd have to buy a new router! (And, being Scottish, I am naturally tight ... lol)

I would still consider replacing the router if I thought it would improve the reconnect time (Currently just under 1 minute). But I have no way of checking how much of that minute is down to the (shitty) Sagem router, and how much of it is down to the ISP server re-allocating me a new IP address .... scratch
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:22

My ISP changed how reconnect work on the new FW. Everytime (dis)connection is sent, a sort of a random string is generated as a password. However Telnet doesn't require this one. :)

I phoned my ISP and asked why they're making reconnection trough anything but webgui so difficult. They said - general antipiracy measurements. Arrr! :pirat:

I actually wonder if the ISP can change the IP Range of a custommer. Out of 5 pupils only 1 is giving me xp, and I'm sure the IP is changed every time. Probably with an already used one though. This sucks with this bot particulary because very often, this 1 xp giving pupil is going to wasusuge. Mad
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 14:05

I'm still having problems. The program seems to stop after doing one loop and getting to the resetIP.bat ( which works on other bots ). Very frustrating, so any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 14:51

Did you specify in config.xml which batch file is used for reconnect?
Look for:
Code:
   <bean id="ipResetter" class="labrute.ip.ExternalIPResetter">
      <property name="command" value="C:\Mybrute\resetIP.bat"/>

If so, does your batch file rely on some tool that needs to be in the same folder? Like Curl.exe or TST10.exe (Telnet).
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 15:26

Anyone knows how to boot out the percentage for wasusuge and keep the xp by his own?

any suggestions??

(( sry if this problem re cleared, i don´t have read the complete thread. ))
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 15:50

Evil Wildan wrote:
Did you specify in config.xml which batch file is used for reconnect?
Look for:
Code:
      <property name="command" value="C:\Mybrute\resetIP.bat"/>

If so, does your batch file rely on some tool that needs to be in the same folder? Like Curl.exe or TST10.exe (Telnet).

Yep. I had changed the config.xml, and have curl in the same folder.

<property name="command" value="C:\Downloads\Games\brutal-combo-1.0-rc2\resetIP.bat"/>
</bean>

It looks like it just freezes half way throught the resetIP.bat , as it disconnects, but doesn't continue to the reconnect. Which is strange as it works in other bots.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 15:57

Do you have it set to pupil 2 brutes?

Seems to stop if you set it for only 1 .....
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 16:15

BobTheBear wrote:
Do you have it set to pupil 2 brutes?

Seems to stop if you set it for only 1 .....

Double checks. It is setup for 2 brutes.
If it helps, my resetIP.bat:

curl "http://admin:password@192.168.1.1/setup.cgi?todo=disconnect"

sleep 5

curl "http://admin:password@192.168.1.1/setup.cgi?todo=connect"

with both curl and sleep in same folder. I can post the config.xml if needed, and I used the oppenents list which Bob posted.
Back to top Go down
FreepFroop

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 21:25

I keep getting a message saying something like

INFO [created brutes name];[master username];[password]: no xp; not saved
ERROR NULL

Is it cuz my IP reset isn't working correctly cuz im a labtop user? using wireless internet? Sad
Back to top Go down
http://freepfroop.mybrute.com/
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 22:31

I'm on wireless too, no problem if you can access your router trough the lokal ip like 10.0.0.138 or 192.168.100.1.

You need a batch file that resets your connection in order to get a new ip and thus xp with the pupil.

It seems you didn't configure your config.xml and the pupil list.
Back to top Go down
mansi
mansi

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 07:07

I understand how to do the custombrutes.

but i i get this: http://haaanf946.mybrute.com/cellule

if i do this gfx: 0;1;4;4;1;1;0;2;0;0;0;0;8;9;14;17

He is swiching this clothes and this stuff but he should look different.

Pls type it in in http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/GFX/gene-gfx.html
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:03

if he ever switches it to start leveling up a brute on the american site can we all agree to stop using it? i think it kinda sucks for those french players, most people who use bots can still be beat, but who is going to beat a level 229 with all clear colored stats and 700 hp? motion-twin should stay away from resets except on the maker of this bot, let him go to level 150 in a week or whatever and then reset him.

Last edited by dicklips7 on Wed 22 Jul 2009, 10:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:12

mansi wrote:
I understand how to do the custombrutes.

but i i get this: http://haaanf946.mybrute.com/cellule

if i do this gfx: 0;1;4;4;1;1;0;2;0;0;0;0;8;9;14;17

He is swiching this clothes and this stuff but he should look different.

Pls type it in in http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/GFX/gene-gfx.html

http://jestnunu11.mybrute.com/cellule

go to http://brutetools.netau.net/outils/informateur-on.php?nombrute=haaanf946&langue=mybrute

and you'll see that his gfx is actually "nfl-pride"(your pw maybe? :O ). if you put a word or something besides gfx numbers in the gfx area it will come out as a full black brute with morphing white hair(watch him fight if you didnt know already) which i think looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:50

dicklips7 wrote:
if he ever switches it to start leveling up a brute on the american site can we all agree to stop using it? i think it kinda sucks for those french players, most people who use bots can still be beat, but who is going to beat a level 229 with all clear colored stats and 700 hp? motion-twin should stay away from resets except on the maker of this bot, let him go to level 150 in a week or whatever and then reset him.

lol

It's true.

wasusuge has the French site pretty much owned now I think. I am surprised they haven't switched all the syphoned XP onto another one already to be honest. Letting this one get SO high is just asking for a reset ... it's been done before, nothing to say it won't be done again!

The only saving grace if they did switch it to a .COM brute is that it can only enter the tourney every second day ... if it happens, I'll be making damn sure my guys are entered on thay their guy is not.

lol ... if everyone picks up on that you could end up with a full tourney one day and a one man tourney with only one level 200+ brute entered the next day ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:53

Still having programs. It seems to do 1 round of pupil making for both my brutes then ends with, and just hangs there.

INFO resetting ip...
INFO out:
INFO out: C:\Downloads\Games\brutal-combo-1.0-rc2>curl "http://admin:password@192.168.1.1/setup.cgi?todo=disconnect"

Really starting to bug me now. Help needed please. I will give whatever info is needed.

Using a linksys wag160n router if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next