[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)

Go down 
+163
ente09
Nasic
hbomb2003
animalmichael
Biceuri®
kidex
Cowdude179
GOML
rocketwow
Subman(R)
d4mn3d
NippleLuvs
rima-mano
maciejowski
r1sTeN
RMRS
CypriaN
ferryfey
niall0s
Joe Koch
takeshigoda
Stjanypwnitsch
taitoune
davidloko210
bamb@m
mataaluat4
tia-gf
f4sty
Deathwok
karakazu
underestimated09
urdadd
nga-24
planlos_kroco
M4yh3m
xRuinMyDay
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Eumigen
mybrutegame
JackieRipper
wooloomooloo
bigman97
randomdude7
alex0113
Nicktee
PreGod
Nickitee
CaptainNintendo
cream wtf
Besor
Crazygabor
ztrut
DraWinKicK
Rippraff
NewBoy
unyano
blitzdmon
mpadosouza
kenichiro
mirkocare
invertioN
Rhenox
king phee
moyjoy123
Hazihell
flammatron1996
Qontrol
HongKongFui
rofllandspy
Aboose
ALPHWON
LavyRau
soldierg
10b
rocky517
Reminisce
XanthogenX
Neutrino
windu
Doft
alex_abc
omnislash33
mybrutefan
silverx123
tackebong
williansk
sMooK
PlazmaGun
xtmuck
Negative Zephyr
vollaufdienuesse
CooLa
caylith
eisdiele
A Dip O Sitas
OmgWhatABrute
redneck-giant99
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
lordfriday2
zyxwvut
suxess
ZenonMasturbator
KRASH
sowdarkman
browser22
alizera
amd_h4x0r
mystorage
Jammal
i10zizou10
jose13
Nathan Mercy
ESCGoat
Gavy™
curentatu
Luminous
arnassa
Stsin
Death Str1ke
1of2neper7
pokechekoo
Brokensoul
erine
Maccaz
xinoa
Aylove
baarker182
Feno
bZh000
rmxxmr
pogremo
Kisuke
77min
mansi
FreepFroop
RudYy
Evil Wildan
godenel
jutescycle
Spider
harpyieklein
StileQ34
Bildslash
Pege
Rygl
Crator
w13winni
Lone Wolf
BobTheBear
dicklips7
Xan995
ladywarior
kaixxpzs
SiaoLeh
Dentist Jed
ojune
bruniitho5
Damascinos
sam-ps
Yaboirobby
Bruzaholman
Jazz™
Hermite
167 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gavy™
Gavy™

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:05

underestimated09 wrote:
do you mean you have the same router?

if yes, then would you be able to msg me ur script and how to use?

thx for the reply anyway ^^

that's not what i mean. what i mean is I'm using recon with curl too..

Eumigen wrote:
That's defenetly wrong, I use curl with BC by myself and everything works fine!
You need to declare the hole path to curl in your batch-file to be sure that it is be found by the reconnect.bat.

I'm not pertaining to all .bat w/ curls.
by the way what do you mean that I need to declare the whole * path to curl in your batch file to be sure that it would be found by the the reconnect.bat?
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:06

@Eumigen

i tried to run it manually ...but the ip does not change on the ip checker.

Although i Do notice that when i run the reconnect.bat ....it loads 3 lines of script , one after the other, and i notice that the ip is not the same as i have written it in the reconnect.bat..

for example....my ip is 10.1.1.1

but i see the reconnect.bat says its 0.1.1.1 when i run it.

just like in my above post in the LAST spoiler it says @0.1.1.1

should it be @10.1.1.1?....it seems like it doesnt read the first "1"

is this where the problem is do you think?

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:11

@ underestimate ..
try to download this one. It's much easier to use.
no need to write a .bat in notepad. I think you can find your router in here
download
HERE

this also comes up with a curl. but the application generates it automatically.
hope it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:16

underestimated09 wrote:
@Eumigen

i tried to run it manually ...but the ip does not change on the ip checker.

Although i Do notice that when i run the reconnect.bat ....it loads 3 lines of script , one after the other, and i notice that the ip is not the same as i have written it in the reconnect.bat..

for example....my ip is 10.1.1.1
Oh, IC, the call of curl should look like this:
Code:
C:\Recon\curl http://adminname:adminpw@192.168.1.1/constatus.html -s ....
Dont use @ in the PW or username this causes problems with curl Wink

hth
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:25

Eumigen wrote:

Code:

hth
Eumigen

where should i put that?
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:41

I tried to use the curl program you linked me...but in the end it does the same thing...ip stays the same, and only one pupil with no exp created...

Also , can you please show me where i used @ in the username or password? ....when i look at my spoilers i dont see @ by the username or password...but only by the ip, like you showed me in your example:

my one looks like this:
curl "http://%admin%:%admin%@%10.1.1.1%/cgi-bin/webcm" -d ...... (in my notepad reconnect.bat)

Also...one other thing that may be important....

10.1.1.1 is my LAN ip

I see that my WAN ip is different....

do i use LAN or WAN?

when i go run->cmd->ipconfig ......the default gateway is 10.1.1.1
but when i got into router settings via the browser, there is a WAN default gateway which is a different number....

so am i using the right default gateway?

(sorry i am so computer illiterate =( )
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:42

maybe you have a static IP.
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:47

when i first signed up with my isp...it was dynamic....but then i wanted to play o2jam online....and i couldnt unless i had a static ip....so i payed more for a static ip...but now i want to play mybrute more than o2jam....so i cancelled my static ip a few days ago...and now i see that my ip is different from my static one...so i think its dynamic now ^^"
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:56

underestimated09 wrote:
when i first signed up with my isp...it was dynamic....but then i wanted to play o2jam online....and i couldnt unless i had a static ip....so i payed more for a static ip...but now i want to play mybrute more than o2jam....so i cancelled my static ip a few days ago...and now i see that my ip is different from my static one...so i think its dynamic now ^^"

if that's the case . I dunno what the problem is. maybe your IP is sticky. try to change it in the web interface.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 08:10

gaviel wrote:
Eumigen wrote:

Code:

hth
Eumigen

where should i put that?
This is only an example to edit your reconnect.bat Wink
You have to declare the path to curl as shown in the code-snippet
Where C:\Recon\curl is the path to curl proggie
and http://adminname:adminpw@192.168.1.1/constatus.html -s .... is a parameter for curl
the parameter belongs to your router and must be edited, so that your router is doing the reconnect because it's different on all types of routers!

But beware to use special chars in PW and username to connet to your router!
This chars you should'nt use are @, :, % and / and evtl. a few more ...
If you do so, change them before continue your work on reconnect.bat

@underestimated09
You have to check first that you have dynamic IP, if not you are finished ...
So just check the IP you have actually, switch the router off and after 20 seconds on again and then check the IP again. If the IP is defferent to the one befor everything is fine, but if it's still the same you have to call your provider before going ahead with creating reconnect.bat!

sorry for my english ...

greetz
Eumigen

Last edited by Eumigen on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 08:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 08:10

@Gaviel
ok but (not that i know how to change it in the web interface anyway) but...before any of that, if you know your "stuff" (and sounds to me like u do ^^") ...could you at least confirm that what ive done in my initial explanation looks correct? and that theres no minor mistakes in my setting up via reconnect.bat and bc setups?

and if it looks correct, then ill just have to try another method other than curl

NOTE: i may not be literate in script writing whatsoever but im literate enough to follow instructions . (another thing i cant quite shake off is that i downloaded a curl version that says "WITHOUT SSL"...and im not sure what SSL is....is that a potential mistake?)

thanks again ^^"
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 08:20

hmm...maybe my ip is sticky (not that i know what that technically is)..but i can guess...prolly something like if i disconnect for only a short period of time ill keep the same ip address...but if its for a long period of time, ill get a different one.....

anyway...i just disconnected for about 30 seconds, reconnected and its still the same...so sticky, maybe...

nevertheless it has DEFINATELY changed since i cancelled my static ip...i copy/pasted my ip to a notepad before i rang up and changed to dynamic....and its different yes.

in which case...if its sticky, i guess its game over huh =o
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 08:26

the link that i gave you? did you manually click it?! If so but still doesn't change your IP. then try to reboot your box in the web interface or just like EUMI said. turn it of for a couple of sec. and turn on again. Or if you have a reset button trough your box, try it if it change. but if not. again refer to what EUMI said. try to contact your ISP and report what your problem about your IP.
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 08:43

hehe you guys are not english are you ^^....its ok thanks for you help !!! its been great!

afk

zzzzzzz

^^

gnite!
Back to top Go down
karakazu
karakazu

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 11:30

underestimated what kind of modem/router r u using?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:01

underestimated09 wrote:
hmm...maybe my ip is sticky (not that i know what that technically is)..but i can guess...prolly something like if i disconnect for only a short period of time ill keep the same ip address...but if its for a long period of time, ill get a different one.....

anyway...i just disconnected for about 30 seconds, reconnected and its still the same...so sticky, maybe...

nevertheless it has DEFINATELY changed since i cancelled my static ip...i copy/pasted my ip to a notepad before i rang up and changed to dynamic....and its different yes.

Does it say Dynamic IP on ur isp account settings?
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 16:27

@karakazu
he has a
underestimated09 wrote:
Please i need ur expertise!

My Adsl router is a D-LINK G604T
as he wrote a few post before Wink
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 16:32

underestimated09 wrote:

Sticky is very possible.

Many ISP's advertise your IP as dynamic, but it is sticky. A sticky dynamic IP is still dynamic ..... just not very dynamic. Almost static in many cases. It varies from ISP to ISP.

You can still force it to change if it's sticky by altering the MAC address of the router or modem or NIC in the PC .... and this can be made to work with the bot, but results using this method are pretty variable and your ISP may not like it as they make their IP's sticky for a reason! (ie. it makes IP allocation a whole lot easier for them!)
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 06:37

ESCGoat wrote:

@Stsin - I had run into this problem in the past with certain naming schemes quickly leading to slews of already exist errors at a time. I had no idea why until reading another post of yours about this in another thread today. Very interesting. It had really driven me nuts in the past (I'm guessing my issue was more than 5 static letters at the beginning for most of the instances). Any chance you want to post a new thread with brief guidelines for pupil naming rules? I read about this in a few different threads and it would be nice to have one place to point people for future reference (as well as discussion). It might get easier than having to try to explain it to people over and over, hehe.

Glad to have helped :)

But you are free to post about it yourself in a separate thread. I've said it enough times already. I actually prefer your wording of it Wink

Quote :
Otherwise, any clue why gav may have gotten exp for the creation of that brute but not for levelling it? I could swear I had the same thing happen to me (got exp message on mybrute for creation, but none for lvl 2/3) but I figured I must have read it incorrectly in the first place. Hrm.

As for Gav's brute, unsure. My guess is BC just got unknown (or too many) errors and said 'to heck with it. It's no Xp.', and continued on, lol. Or maybe even a corrupt DB.

But If you use any capitalization or odd characters in the naming, BC will make that brute and give xp. But is unable to level that brute, even though it shows it fighting the opponents. But that brute is indeed saved and can probably be fixed to level with Eumigen's program.

Another situation that might give added insight is I once ran BC for awhile without a DB. Meant to copy a new DB but forgot. Since my bot starts and exits BC so quickly, I didn't notice the error and assumed it was for no exp. What did it do? It actually made many exp pupils for hours. But of course didn't save since no DB. So it looked fine when I viewed the cell page...till I noticed it wasn't leveling.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 06:50

[quote="Eumigen"][quote="gaviel"]
Eumigen wrote:

Code:

hth
Eumigen

thanks for the idea.. now I don't have to use actionaz to automate it for me.. and there won't be a CMd prompt that would pop up. every time my IP change..
EDIT: I'm getting Error No Match Found more frequently. maybe I need to change my delay to 5. since my usual delay when I'm using a script is 0 because of the sleep i put in the script..
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 07:30

Hi gaviel,
gaviel wrote:
thanks for the idea.. now I don't have to use actionaz to automate it for me.. and there won't be a CMd prompt that would pop up. every time my IP change..
You're welcome, I'm here to help ... (if I can Wink)

gaviel wrote:
EDIT: I'm getting Error No Match Found more frequently. maybe I need to change my delay to 5. since my usual delay when I'm using a script is 0 because of the sleep i put in the script..
The Error No Match Found- Error occurs when BC didn't find the pupil on mybrute. It is ofter thrown if there is a maintanance or a brutal error

greetz
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
karakazu
karakazu

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 10:40

hey the db.lck in db folder

what is the usage of that?

cuz i deleted it by mistake but i saw when i re open the BC it was created again.
Back to top Go down
Deathwok
Deathwok

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:09

karakazu wrote:

cuz i deleted it by mistake but i saw when i re open the BC it was created again.
I assume its a locking file to prevent multiple users making changes to the database at the same time. If it is, a new db.lck file is automatically created each time you run BC and deleted each time you exit. It's nothing to worry about if you deleted it by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:38

karakazu wrote:

the db.lck is just a list of your pupils,.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 11:54

gaviel wrote:
the db.lck is just a list of your pupils,.
Sorry to say that, but thats wrong.
The db.lck is lock-file that controls the access to the database, if it's opend and who has opend it ...

BTW: 38 Bytes is to few to store all pupils names in it Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)   [RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Brutal Combo v1.4.01 (COM/ES/FR)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next