My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)

Go down 
+13
Bildslash
sam-ps
Kisuke
atnix
Yaboirobby
Lone Wolf
Crator
Dentist Jed
w13winni
steakdaddy
RudYy
BobTheBear
Evil Wildan
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Empty
PostSubject: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:12

I'm really pissed off now! Mad
This new french bot was ok in the last days but it seems they changed the parameters on their server. Now the bot is stealing more than half of my xp for wasusuge.

Just look here, this is very common now:
Spoiler:

Anyway I'm done with it. I doesn't pay off anymore.
I'm going back to ph1b and hope that the bastard DentDeSabre gets his server hacked (or worse). Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/solemethod
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:34

It seems to have peaks and troughs?

I noticed the same thing the other day .... looked like it was skimming WAY more pupils than usual. But on filtering my list at the end of the day, it was less than 20%?

I have it running at home now.

I'll check my stats at the end of the day when I export all the pupils and let you know what sort of % I'm losing ....

If it goes up to 50% or something stupid I'll be looking for alternatives as well .....
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:37

hmm, by myself it steals every 5th, it´s a percentag from 20% and thats ok for me.
i have monitoring last 15mins.

maybe accidental accumulation by your bot??

greets
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:45

I have a feeling it may depend how many people are running it at any given time.

If only 2 or 3 are running ... they lose more XP. If 10 are running, it has more to take from, so it takes less.

Just a guess but that would fit with the way you sometimes seem to lose more than others .... ?
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:36

Maybe there is something to it bob. I was running it in the very early morning hours after maintaince.

I'll give it some more tests.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 13:45

Tested for like 20 min. No it's not better, ripping still like 50% of my xp:
Spoiler:

20 - 30% would be fair if it would count ONLY for XP giving pupils. However, the bot takes as it seems every pupil into account, BUT refuses to give those with no XP to wasusuge.
In fact in this list here, I've seen only one pupil with no xp going for wasusuge. I marked it with yellow above.

If you get a XP giving pupil almost every time you change your IP, you're doubly lucky and you will get most of the XP.
However, if your ISP is giving you a hard time by provding you with a small IP range, most of the xp giving pupils will go for the dev, leaving the 70 - 80% of pupils to you, which like half of them don't give xp.

What a crapload! Mad
Back to top Go down
steakdaddy
steakdaddy

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 14:32

I am not using the bot, nor do I have any idea on how it works, but since wasusuge is on the french site, does it matter how many pupils it takes from you (if you are on the english one), I believe they both have their own set of ip tables that they track.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 14:39

I don't care about french ranking and how far that brute gets pimped up, but I do care about not wasting my time and energy.

The only reason I'll still use this bot now and then is because it's java based and can run in the background, so I can use my computer while pupiling.

Other than that there are much better, and more reliable bots around.
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 15:21

its 10 % now
a few days ago there was a bug on their serveur and it was 60 %

but now its 10 %, its sure
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 17:55

Evil Wildan wrote:
Other than that there are much better, and more reliable bots around.

Please point me to these other bots, especially ones with bypass.
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 18:38

ph1b bot...
Back to top Go down
Dentist Jed

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 18:53

cratiira wrote:
ph1b bot...

Tried that one, but don't understand german. And the google translation does'nt help me.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 22:01

Someone got a link to that German bot? The ph1b bot?
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 22:47

loz why use the german bot,
brutal combo is very better and very faster
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 22:54

Just checked my numbers for todays run. (Well - up until I stopped it earlier this evening)

Pupils created - 354 (my reconnect time is SLOW. Thats running all afternoon and part of the early evening)

Brute 1 - 164
Brute 2 - 166
wasusuge - 24

So thats LESS than 10% skim on mine.

I'm plenty happy with that. As long as it stays at that sort of level, they are more than welcome to take those pupils from me and I'm happy to give them.

Have it running on my old crappy PC (still wrapped in a QTP control script) as it's lite on resources, and I have it 100% reliable (so far) and can lave it running 24 hours a day. It frees up my good PC to run my QTP auto-fight on the faster cable connection while I'm out at work all day.

I'm happy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 00:30

bob have you the lastest release ?
works without their serveurs, so its faster

and for information on "delay" i put "1" xD

ps : bob, whats your brute ?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 00:41

Winni,
you've got an updated script for us?
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 00:46

Bot without their server? Hard to believe. I still see the same 1.0 rc2 version online. Did you pick it somewhere else winni?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 00:53

Looks like he's gone for now, Evil. Maybe tomorrow. I'd like to by-pass that server, as it seems to slow things down, as well as throw errors back so often.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 01:17

I would be happy if the bot just wouldn't rip me off 30-40% more xp than it should.
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 01:21

I am thinking about getting this bot.

Do you recommend I get it?
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 01:23

I hear you there. I noticed it one day that it seemed to be taking WAYYYY to many pupils a few days ago, but it seemed normal today. I agree though, I wish it wouldn't count all the pupils that give no XP's against you though.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 01:35

Robby,
I just started using it about a week ago. I first was interested in the fact that you could make custom brutes with it. But after I wrote a small script to disconnect and reconnect my wireless connection, I've been using it to pupil also. It seems to work well, but it seems to throw back ALOT of pupils without XP's. I don't know if that's my ISP's fault or if it is a problem going thru their server, and I'm monitoring it to see if it changes over time. The nice thing about it is that it runs on Java script, so you don't have to mess with your browser, and you can still use your computer while it's running. The auto-fight part of it is fast. Ypu leave your new pupils in the database, and every day you just select auto-fight, and it goes thru a few hundred pupils in 10 min. I left a link to manual I translated into English on the other thread, you might want to DL it and read it and see if it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Evil Wildan
Evil Wildan

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 02:46

I would not reccomend this bot, but thats just me. You have to figure it out yourself if it works for you like it should. For Winni, Bob and many others it works very well so maybe you're lucky too. Robby did you find a way to make your reconnect.bat work properly?

Like I already said, my ISP is providing me with a rather short IP range, so more often than not I make pupils with no XP.

Sometimes out of 4 IP changes I only get one with XP giving pupil on it. So if I make 100 pupils, it is true that the bot claims lets say just 10% of these, but it will be very picky about it and takes only XP giving pupils for wasusuge. If from those 100 pupils only 25 are giving XP and bot steals 10 of these, I get only 15 pupils with XP, which is a 40% loss in this case, and not 10%.

I can't claim that this is the absolute truth, but the fact is, MOST of the XP with my crappy connection, goes to wasusuge.

Last edited by Evil Wildan on Thu 23 Jul 2009, 05:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 03:30

After TM, I'm gonna run it on 2 brutes with no pupils. That way I can see how many total pupils were made for each master, and compare that against the saved database in the bot. That way, I can get an accurate percentage of :
1.) total pupils made for my brutes
2.) total pupils made for my brutes that give XP's
3.) amount of pupils given to the french brute, (wasusuge)
4.) percentages of all amounts

I'll post the results on this thread when I'm done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)   DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DentDeSabre Bot (wasusuge bs)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next