My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..

Go down 
+77
Hisimonlol
lord.neox
aslan
VitaL
Teapot
rkgt_1594
FOREVER CURSE
runnerback
Monkey
Terynn
AlnicZ27
cloudnova
biggie007
EnDleSS
HUSKERSPORTSNUT1
xteenager
bamb@m
bboy_kurei
thepoky
Nasic
kaspar4o0o
Kahmeha
zyxwvut
teh_raven
ChefChenko
DjStifleris
alien8
tomykas69
nice1
Bruzaholman
Raythak
sinib
m1kcal
JohnnyVegas
Yaboirobby
Exodia619
mnn
gogomaka
sefjwm
kristian08
awwraa
exrexxa!
BobTheBear
Kisuke
log
XiaoTzu
KillahMonstah
TeL
SHAP00PI
riiskop
XXXUnrated
Ossionic
toadkid
AnneSai
Nicta
Anylopectina12
Reminisce
FreepFroop
rockhunter75
heroinmonkey
rizzo
kalipus
Duty
e30smasher
Saiimon
tezzerator
dreamsoul
Luis
Kenichi
harvey629
rcer
Boom45
alarmclock
thorax
disappoint^
Engeljosh
fotum
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisuke
Kisuke

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:32

Transparent Proxy – IP address can be caught by sever using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR variable, such proxies usually used to increase internet speed and decrease amount of abroad traffic (some internet providers grant their user free local traffic).
Anonymous Proxy – IP address can not be caught by server but server knows that proxy was used during connection. It is very useful to be anonymous surfing in internet .
Elite Proxy – IP address as well as fact that proxy was used during connection can not be caught by server. Best way to hide any information about you presence in internet.
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:54

so elite proxy is the best? scratch
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:55

hmm.. maybe
Back to top Go down
alien8

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 15:00

Im new here, and I did this tut, and it worked perfectly, accept im having trouble finding working socks proxy's, can any help with this? Thanks in advance

-The New Nib - Nate
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 07:47

i use a program called ELITE PROXY SWITCHER you dont need socks with that program, just proxys :) its very easy to use and IT WORKS :)
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 08:57

tomykas69 wrote:
i use a program called ELITE PROXY SWITCHER you dont need socks with that program, just proxys :) its very easy to use and IT WORKS :)

Thats quite interesting actually.

What sort of rate are you able to pupil at with this?

(My dynamic one is fine just now but this may be handy for future reference)
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 09:35

25 pupils in 30 min :) BUT only two of them comes with exp Sad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:12

Ah.

So clean proxies is the problem now then?
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:30

mhm Sad its hard to find good proxy list :/
Back to top Go down
DjStifleris

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:41

thanks and good luck creat new program
Back to top Go down
ChefChenko

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 00:07

n1 idea but i test it i get a new Ip but if i make new pup. he dont give exp

i dont make anything wrong
follow step for step but i can make what i want the pupils dont give exp

i use Moden D-Link100 its this the problemm ?

thx for Help

free pupils accepted
http://chefchenko.mybrute.com
Back to top Go down
tomykas69
tomykas69

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 08:19

READ ! ! ! :study: i sayed that 1/20 proxys gives a pupil with exp! Mad
Back to top Go down
teh_raven

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 12:30

Socks 5 proxies are the ones that work, i don't know how/why but out of 12 socks5 proxies's ive found and checked with the online proxy checker, all 12 of them gave me exp with brutes. 100% success. You dont even need the http proxies, all i did was go to a freshly updated socks5 list, get a socks5 proxy, use foxyproxy, and make some brutes, the only problem is that you need new and working proxies.

Bottom line, Socks5 proxies WILL (well at least for me) let you create pupils and work 100%.

So i'm wondering if anyone can make a program or script that can get socks5 proxies that are active and working. If you get that then you can make a macro to create you lots of pupils :)
Back to top Go down
zyxwvut
zyxwvut

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 10:16

Make sure you check socks proxies more than once, if they don't work firefox will just use no proxy and you'll get no exp. Some socks proxies are -shifty-
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 19:28

sigh can someone please explain why this only seems to work sometimes for me? Sometimes it works no problems but most times I do the exact same thing I did when it worked but now I don't get any xp
Back to top Go down
Kahmeha

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 19:56

Reminisce wrote:
sigh can someone please explain why this only seems to work sometimes for me? Sometimes it works no problems but most times I do the exact same thing I did when it worked but now I don't get any xp

it's because one of two things I believe (Bob, lumi, or someone else can correct any wrongs)...

Each proxie can be used TWICE (one time per brute) once that proxie has been used TWICE it will no long give XP (just like your IP Address). You're probably running into a lot of proxies that have been used before either by you or someone else...
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 20:00

Correct.

And also not all proxies will work with Flash. In which case it won't work either.
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 21:12

well that sux
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 18:27

I using almost the same method but with a program which starts as an addon for Firefox it is not a 100% warranty that the pupils will give you xp but every day from 100 pupils - 40 of them give me exp. Wink
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010, 19:03

Either you get lists and try them out with Foxyproxy or use invisible browsing, these ways of proxy pupeling have worked best for me so far.
Back to top Go down
thepoky
thepoky

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010, 19:52

this if mozilla does my bat so it opens the question?
Back to top Go down
http://mexicoloko.com
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 02:30

wow!! It's awesome. Thk you so much for this tutorial cheers
I have a question: is there any script that do everything once I have the working proxies list?
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 06:27

the only person I know that could put that together is bobthebear. perhaps there are others here that can do it, but I know he's made scripts for stuff like QTP where you just add brutes in a list and it will run them, and the same could be done for proxies. I haven't seen if he's made one for proxies or even offered to make one, so you might ask him Wink
Back to top Go down
bboy_kurei
bboy_kurei

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 11:15

Now I need an auto bot with captcha bypass. I see it on the internet, where was it (if ever) posted in our forum? Razz
Back to top Go down
kaspar4o0o
kaspar4o0o

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 21:55

If anyone of you using the program Elite Proxy Switcher and can't find a proxy lists for it visit this site http://elite-proxies.blogspot.com/search/label/L1%2FL2%2FL3%20HTTP%20Proxies where every day you can get fresh proxy lists and pupil your brute! For me Elite Proxy Switcher works like this:

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 1327966p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..   (Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils.. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Guide) Using PROXIES to get infinite pupils..
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next