My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

TOURNEY RUMOUR

Go down 
+3
BobTheBear
BenRea
Captain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain
Captain

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:58

i heard Bob want to organize a tourney after this.. so i create this thread,, so everybody here will give their opinion.. may be Bob accept our opinion..
i suggest next tourney have the fights at the different level.. level 50,, level 100 and level 150.. in the way to find the ultimate brute.. let do 3 fights for each level.. the format is best of three.. and then the final result is depend to the winner for each level.. example : fotum VS mutof.. at lvl 50,, fotum win 2-1 [1-0].. at level 100 fotum lose 3-0 [1-1] and at level 150 fotum win 2-1 [2-1].. so the winner is fotum..
any other suggestion?!

PS : sorry for my bad english
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
BenRea
BenRea

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 13:40

Thats a good idea but maybe put in a level even lower than 50 because i think 50 is still relatively high and to find the ultimate brute i think you would have to take into consideration how good they are at levels 1-49.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 15:09

I quite like the idea acutally.

So far, I can tell you this much:

It will be a 32 man single elimination - I don't have the time to run anything bigger!
The first one I do will re-draw after each round - so you never know who your next opponent will be.
Prizes will probably only be for semi-finalists, runner-up and winner.
Prizes will consist of time on the bot rather than exact numbers of pupils.
Basic tourney format, use of seeds, etc ... will remain as it has for Lumi's tourneys as the format works!

But I like the multi-level idea .... good thinking! :)
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 15:22

i really like with ur idea about to re-draw after each round.. and hope multi-level tourney will be organized..
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 18:39

I may well combine both to really mix things up!

Any more suggestions are more than welcome ... just remember whatever you suggest has to fit into the format details I mentioned a couple of posts up ... :)
Back to top Go down
SoA-Jakurtaiii

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 20:01

BenRea wrote:
Thats a good idea but maybe put in a level even lower than 50 because i think 50 is still relatively high and to find the ultimate brute i think you would have to take into consideration how good they are at levels 1-49.
Good idea, what about level 40, 80 and 120?

And I would prefer 5 fights per level instead of 3.
Back to top Go down
http://soa-jakurtaiii.mybrute.com/cellule
Captain
Captain

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 22:58

SoA-Jakurtaiii wrote:
BenRea wrote:

5x3 = 15 fights. it's not too much?!
but i agree with that level..
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 23:05

ill throw in a 50 pupil prize to the winner... everyone else besides the winner can fuck off.

is it weird that this is the only forum where i feel i have to let everyone know that i was kidding about the fuck off part of that sentence? i think the mixture of young people and people with english as their second language means a lot gets lost in translation. oh well

seriously though, add 50 pupils to the prize for the winner. :)
Back to top Go down
Jammal

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 23:13

dicklips7 wrote:
ill throw in a 50 pupil prize to the winner... everyone else besides the winner can fuck off.

is it weird that this is the only forum where i feel i have to let everyone know that i was kidding about the fuck off part of that sentence? i think the mixture of young people and people with english as their second language means a lot gets lost in translation. oh well

seriously though, add 50 pupils to the prize for the winner. :)

I will throw in 20 pupils to the winner.

i know what you mean about text being taken the wrong way...the problem is that without emoticons it is very difficult to express any emotion in text. Except maybe for CAPS used for shouting or anger.
Back to top Go down
dicklips7
dicklips7

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 23:20

well my main problem is with sarcasm, i hear people say it can be hard to detect on the interwebz but i never seem to have much of a problem with it. some people take the internet a bit too serious i think.

TOURNEY RUMOUR 177061d68e97f5e8457375eke6
Back to top Go down
SoA-Jakurtaiii

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 23:38

Captain wrote:
SoA-Jakurtaiii wrote:
BenRea wrote:

5x3 = 15 fights. it's not too much?!
but i agree with that level..
but a lower variance Wink
Back to top Go down
http://soa-jakurtaiii.mybrute.com/cellule
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 23:40

dicklips7 wrote:

I totally LOL'd.

Sarcasm FTW!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strider

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 22:12

How about 25, 65, and 150.
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 22:36

strider wrote:
How about 25, 65, and 150.
i don't think so.. i really agree with SoA-Jakurtaiii suggestion to do the tourney at lvl 40, 80 and 120.. the level that will classified as low, medium and high respectively..
so Bob,, let organize a tourney in the way to find the really ultimate brute Very Happy
if u have any idea Bob,, ur expert opinion and suggestion more than welcome.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOURNEY RUMOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOURNEY RUMOUR   TOURNEY RUMOUR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOURNEY RUMOUR
Page 1 of 1