My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The Truth about myBrute

Go down 
+29
hoohoohaho
ronga
Ryan889
Jeremyzzle
Wolf
dutch.ii
ChiKar4
nE0-n1nja
loosepaper
jerminator1999
LATIGOH
Battery
Gal
fotum
the_zeal_08
Jazz™
SeraphiPod
KiwiMan
phoneman
doghead
BaekDooSan
sprstoner
heroinmonkey
disappoint^
ShadoFlame
Death Str1ke
w13winni
z4z4z4z4
dubesor
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChiKar4

The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 12:35

w13winni wrote:
LATIGOH wrote:
fotum has cheated his char? :/ omg.

You can't lvl up without cheat .. sad.

norage
its just a game
and it's just creation on script, bot or programming interests me about on this game
lol go bak to your noob french forum u bloody FOB. Hate FOBS so badly, the fact that ur willing to put other peoples happiness at the cost of your interests by cheating is just plain right ridiculous. go bloody reconsider ur actions and come up wit a LEGITIMATE reason before postin again pls.
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 12:52

" the fact that ur willing to put other peoples happiness at the cost of your interests by cheating is just plain right ridiculous"

ho my god its juste a game
it looks like it's your life.
I dont prevent anyone to play

it is you who is ridiculous, nolife
going out with your friends if you want to find happiness, not with a fucking game
Back to top Go down
ChiKar4

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 14:19

w13winni wrote:
" the fact that ur willing to put other peoples happiness at the cost of your interests by cheating is just plain right ridiculous"

ho my god its juste a game
it looks like it's your life.
I dont prevent anyone to play

it is you who is ridiculous, nolife
going out with your friends if you want to find happiness, not with a fucking game
its funny how u claim urself to be literate and "interested" in computer stuff wen u dunt even noe how to quote roflmao.
and the terminology i believe is called a "social life" u dumfuck FOB. U assume i go on everyday on this [flash game] and play away my life, assuming that i dunt go out wit mates to club etc? u are as dumb as u are ignorant. such pathetic accusations more fittingly describe ur daily life tbh. i play on my brute each day for MAXIMUM of 5mins, [logon, use my 3 fights get off]. simple as that. don't know how u cud actually get addicted to this game to the extent that you would end up with no life, considering as how this is not a RPG game, but a FLASH GAME, dumb FOB. go bak to using ur noob translator to decipher wat im sayin, cuz ur prob too illiterate to understand it fully, fucking sad kient.
Back to top Go down
Gal
Gal

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 15:28

This topic needs locked as it has gone off topic and has developed into a flame war.
Back to top Go down
dutch.ii

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 16:35

No wait, let's see where this ends up. xD
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 18:05

see you , i studied electronic and computeur and I spend a lot of time for me labrute for sophisticated in creating programs, script, bot etc and also the flash, swf, javascript ...

we do not have the same concerns for this game
now you're part of people who are not open-minded, basically I do not see what it has changed your life if there is a cheater or not
norage
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Banned
Banned
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 18:33

w13winni wrote:
see you , i studied electronic and computeur and I spend a lot of time for me labrute for sophisticated in creating programs, script, bot etc and also the flash, swf, javascript ...

we do not have the same concerns for this game
now you're part of people who are not open-minded, basically I do not see what it has changed your life if there is a cheater or not
norage

Exactly, you have spent far more time learning to cheat the game than any of the non cheating players have spent ever in the game. So it is infact more your LIFE than anyones. As far as it effecting others, its not life changing of course, but I have no chance at winning a tournament or getting a cool title cause some french prick spends his entire day making xp pupils for himself and hits level 60 before I hit level 6. Then comes on this forum and in very poor english accuses us of not having a life. Simply pathetic.
Back to top Go down
dutch.ii

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 18:35

Let's see where this goes. xD
Back to top Go down
Jeremyzzle
Jeremyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 18:43

looks like this got good/sits back /popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://jeremyzzle.mybrute.com
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 19:39

"Then comes on this forum and in very poor english accuses us of not having a life. Simply pathetic."

OMG lol mdr xD

it was you who started talking to me and attack me because im a cheater
I will not say that if you have not started to talk to me

et qu'est ce qu'il a mon anglais? essaye de me parler en francais pour voir.
c'est facile de faire de beau discours quand on maitrise la langue. fait en de même avec le francais

finish :
im vip and not you
I became vip before posting on a topic
maybe this forum is a forum Cheat no?

fotum,
delete my vip statut plz, I apparently do not fit on this forum
I am sorry for inconvenience
houuuu the evil cheaters !
bouuu the naughty french cheater !
houuuu ugly not beautiful cheater !
Back to top Go down
Wolf
Banned
Banned
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 19:56

Truly should delete his VIP status. It is because of cheaters you no longer have access to your brute as well Fotum. Not sure why half the people on this forum have VIP status anyway, most have fewer posts and all they post about is hacking and stealing and cheating. Maybe it is a cheat.hack site, if so that is fine. I can recommend a few sites to the legit players that are not focused on stealing, cheating, or hacking.
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 20:13

norage

and cheater not equals thief and not equals hacking
I did not see the report
i hate brute's thief
Back to top Go down
Ryan889

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 21:33

w13winni wrote:
norage

I did not see the report
i hate brute's thief

lol, they are the same. just taking a shortcut to get ahead..
Back to top Go down
sprstoner

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 21:45

stealing is def worse.

if the makers of the game wont stop the cheats then we should all cheat. and it seems they just dont care much, captcha is a very weak move, as most ppl should be able to overcome it if they write scripts themselves.
Back to top Go down
sprstoner

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Apr 2009, 21:45

so my point is, hate the ppl making the game, not the cheaters, at least at this point.
Back to top Go down
ChiKar4

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 02:17

w13winni wrote:
norage

I did not see the report
i hate brute's thief
kid u shud just stop while ur at it, ur embarassing urself tbh. Indeed i do rekon ur status on this forum shud indeed be demoted, altho ur intentions was sarcastic ur clearly not wanted here, so just leave. Come bak wen u grow sum bloody ballz u fuckin F.O.B. Basically if sumone subconsciously believe it is correct to cheat thru cyberspace, it reflects much about his real life character and hence it can be depicted that you indeed are a un-modest person in real life, who wud go to any extremes to suceed because of your selfish needs.
I can speak in other languages too u faggot, however my english is still far superior to that of yours u fuckin F.O.B.
あんたも、その時代がいなければ、その世界の人はぜたいもうれしだろうと思います。そのだから、死て下さいよ!私たちは、ばか人がいりませにょ!
P.S. We all know ur sooking cuz ur account, GodlyHolow, which u worked SOOOOO damn hard on to macro it up to a high lvl got reset the other day. It has been apparent to everyone that it is indeed YOU who needs to reflect upon ur words "norage", for it is YOU who is raging at ur losses lmao.
Back to top Go down
fotum
fotum

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 02:33

w13winni wrote:
finish :
im vip and not you
I became vip before posting on a topic
maybe this forum is a forum Cheat no?

fotum,
delete my vip statut plz, I apparently do not fit on this forum!
Yes, this forum allows and support cheating/hacking/botting/etc to mybrute.com (thats why we have a special section on this topics)

Also, the original idea when i created this forum was i want to gather english-speaking scripters from winni's french forums. So, we will have our own scripts for this game.

Winni, i will not delete your vip status, because you are really a Very Important Person. And im glad that you joined this forum too.
just ignore them hackers-haters :)
Back to top Go down
https://mybrute.forumotion.com
Wolf
Banned
Banned
Wolf

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 04:03

Fotum's Forum!
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 12:17

Wolf wrote:
Fotum's Forum!

Perhaps MT should create a new section in the game called Cheaters' World.
All cheaters gather together and cheat like hell to win. 🐷

Other normal players gather together and play fair games. 🐱
Back to top Go down
jerminator1999

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 12:47

ronga wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Fotum's Forum!

lol, i got an idea, but you dont rly need to get them into another world.
just simply set up regular cheater's tourny like the normal ones, while all cheaters can only play in that tourny instead of the regular ones. set up new titles, say, cheater's legend, cheater's biceps, cheaters of chaos, cheatogloblin etc... and just let them fight their ass out. they just wanna show off their cheating "ability" to others, and this is kinda gd for them to compete among themselves to determine whos the best cheater, isnt it Laughing
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 13:12

I think it is why MT did not reset on labrute.fr
Back to top Go down
dubesor

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 13:33

Our community was so into our project that it requested an The Bot Horst-T-Shirt
The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 VerkaufsshirtPH

Anyone who supports the fight against botters/cheaters feel free to pm me, i might have 1 or 2 spare ones ^_°
Back to top Go down
hoohoohaho

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 13:54

w13winni wrote:
I think it is why MT did not reset on labrute.fr
is there much difference in the security setting in .fr and .com, i.e. do u need to modify much to get a script working in .fr to work in .com?
Back to top Go down
w13winni
VIP
VIP
w13winni

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Apr 2009, 18:17

there is no difference
Back to top Go down
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 01:30

jerminator1999 wrote:
ronga wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Fotum's Forum!

lol, i got an idea, but you dont rly need to get them into another world.
just simply set up regular cheater's tourny like the normal ones, while all cheaters can only play in that tourny instead of the regular ones. set up new titles, say, cheater's legend, cheater's biceps, cheaters of chaos, cheatogloblin etc... and just let them fight their ass out. they just wanna show off their cheating "ability" to others, and this is kinda gd for them to compete among themselves to determine whos the best cheater, isnt it Laughing

Yep! That's what I'm trying to say.
Cheaters vs cheaters; regulars vs regulars. Fair enough. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth about myBrute
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next