My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

The Truth about myBrute

Go down 
+29
hoohoohaho
ronga
Ryan889
Jeremyzzle
Wolf
dutch.ii
ChiKar4
nE0-n1nja
loosepaper
jerminator1999
LATIGOH
Battery
Gal
fotum
the_zeal_08
Jazz™
SeraphiPod
KiwiMan
phoneman
doghead
BaekDooSan
sprstoner
heroinmonkey
disappoint^
ShadoFlame
Death Str1ke
w13winni
z4z4z4z4
dubesor
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jerminator1999

The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 09:24

earlier you said..
w13winni wrote:
LATIGOH wrote:
fotum has cheated his char? :/ omg.

You can't lvl up without cheat .. sad.

norage
its just a game
and it's just creation on script, bot or programming interests me about on this game
and just now when someone asked for the difference in security settings, and hence the process to get scripts originally working in labrute.fr to function in mybrute.com
w13winni wrote:
there is no difference

lol, so there you go for your interest in "creating" scripts or wtever

If theres essentially no difference in the scripts to be used, I wonder where that "creation" process, which interests you so much, would take place. In other words, goal of playing-FAILED.

alright, maybe you are the kind of person who keeps on somewhat updating/debugging/improving your script, fine. Even so, why do you need to come over from .fr to .com?
for communication? I bet most of the communication among players are actually done through off-site forums, since literally you cant talk to other players within mybrute/labrute, even for those who are in an clan, quite a lot of the brutes are controlled by the same owner. so whats the point of coming over to .com while you can still talk to english-speaking players (only those who interested) on cheats.
It makes better sense that you actually want to beat up a bunch of newbies like us in this area instead, as you just keep on leveling up your brute to win tourny;therefore it is your pride now that is driving you, instead of your interest in bot creation (I hope you did start off the cheating on this ground). You are just covering up your pride with your "interest". And that is, hypocrisy-FAILED.

and hypocrisy is the character that makes you so different from other cheaters, like fotum, or xpro, from my point of view. yes, they do cheat, yet, they wont cover it up with sth else, most likely they want money as u can see they are selling exp service/gd brutes, and their words and actions are, at least, more consistent. I am kind of alright with them cheating as long as they are not denying their reasons behind, while this is just a game.
Back to top Go down
FlamingToaster
FlamingToaster

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 09:37

fotum wrote:

Winni, i will not delete your vip status, because you are really a Very Important Person. And im glad that you joined this forum too.
just ignore them hackers-haters :)
Are you serious fotum!? I do enjoy hacking stuff but winni is a rat bag. He enjoys smashing lower level players in tournaments and seeing his brute at the top of ranks. This guy should be banned from playing the game and banned from this forum. And if you think he is a V.I.P then your the exactly the same as him. And to think i was going to try and help get your brute back.
Back to top Go down
ChiKar4

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2009, 12:36

jerminator1999 wrote:
earlier you said..
w13winni wrote:
LATIGOH wrote:
fotum has cheated his char? :/ omg.

You can't lvl up without cheat .. sad.

norage
its just a game
and it's just creation on script, bot or programming interests me about on this game
and just now when someone asked for the difference in security settings, and hence the process to get scripts originally working in labrute.fr to function in mybrute.com
w13winni wrote:
there is no difference

lol, so there you go for your interest in "creating" scripts or wtever

If theres essentially no difference in the scripts to be used, I wonder where that "creation" process, which interests you so much, would take place. In other words, goal of playing-FAILED.

alright, maybe you are the kind of person who keeps on somewhat updating/debugging/improving your script, fine. Even so, why do you need to come over from .fr to .com?
for communication? I bet most of the communication among players are actually done through off-site forums, since literally you cant talk to other players within mybrute/labrute, even for those who are in an clan, quite a lot of the brutes are controlled by the same owner. so whats the point of coming over to .com while you can still talk to english-speaking players (only those who interested) on cheats.
It makes better sense that you actually want to beat up a bunch of newbies like us in this area instead, as you just keep on leveling up your brute to win tourny;therefore it is your pride now that is driving you, instead of your interest in bot creation (I hope you did start off the cheating on this ground). You are just covering up your pride with your "interest". And that is, hypocrisy-FAILED.

and hypocrisy is the character that makes you so different from other cheaters, like fotum, or xpro, from my point of view. yes, they do cheat, yet, they wont cover it up with sth else, most likely they want money as u can see they are selling exp service/gd brutes, and their words and actions are, at least, more consistent. I am kind of alright with them cheating as long as they are not denying their reasons behind, while this is just a game.
+1 support !
this exactly proves my point previously on how sad this w13winni kid is, he cuda kept playin on .fr where "his kind" exists (cheaters) and macro/ create scripts all he wanted. however he decided to come ova to .com and invade it with his selfish needs to become a prestigious person ranked at the higher levels of mybrute, in order to be recognized/commended on his efforts of achieving this by means of cheating.
i rest my case.
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 08:26

PUPIL ME AND I WILL PUPIL YOU BACK,
MAKE IT TO LEVEL 2 OR 3 AND ILL RETURN THE FAVOR.
< edited by mod, no spamming please >

TRADING WOLF AND BEAR FOR XP! CLICK THE LINK
< edited by mod, no spamming please >

0.htm Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 08:28

o_0 please dont spam sir
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 13:28

Lol that is funny how "kaixxpzs" just randomly put that in here :S

---

Right. Well after reading the first page of this thread i really had alot of questions answered for me -Though i couldn't be arsed to read the rest.. Since i been on mybrute i have been asking myself whether i'd ever be able to get a good high lvl eventually.. I now know that without a community made of hundreds (if not thousands) to back my char up, i pretty much won't stand a chance.. If i dont have a bot to just generate pupils for me then i won't be pro enough for the game, cause looks like bot scripting is the skill required for this game.

So like any serious gamer out there on FPS games, i'm gonna do this for my own gaming pride. I wanna see how far i'm capable of getting without the help of god damn anybody.

This is my challenge. You all should make it your own too.

These fuckers might take the fun out of the game by making it unbeatable, but a group of people can still have fun with it between them.

---

If all you bot creators out there wanna really put your skills to good use, why dont you join up your skills and come up with another game similar to mybrute? Put all your knowledge into preventing hackers from raping the fun out of the game again. Fuckin invest in something and you might actually get rewarded. You could make money from it too if you arn't too gready. Like buying a unique set of weapons or outfits or whatever the fuck else.

Be smart, put your knoweldge to good use because i know at some point just leveling up being unrivaled gets fuckloads boring.

Just my 2 cents.

---

After reading the whole thing all i can point our personally is;

w13winni - Je vous déteste
dubesor - Thanks for your efforts man. People like you are needed to bring the fun back in the game.
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 06 May 2009, 13:53

jerminator1999 wrote:
ronga wrote:
Wolf wrote:
Fotum's Forum!

Perhaps MT should create a new section in the game called Cheaters' World.
All cheaters gather together and cheat like hell to win. 🐷

Other normal players gather together and play fair games. 🐱
lol, i got an idea, but you dont rly need to get them into another world.
just simply set up regular cheater's tourny like the normal ones, while all cheaters can only play in that tourny instead of the regular ones. set up new titles, say, cheater's legend, cheater's biceps, cheaters of chaos, cheatogloblin etc... and just let them fight their ass out. they just wanna show off their cheating "ability" to others, and this is kinda gd for them to compete among themselves to determine whos the best cheater, isnt it Laughing

Would never work loll.. Theses people do this where normal people play because their scripting skills give them a sense of superiority. They're better than us because they can do something better. It's basically like two hunters; One uses a spear and the other uses a gun. Players vs Botters. Can you predict the winner?

If you put all the scripters together in a pit it would no longer be fun for them. There wouldn't be the security challenge or a sense of accomplishment because all the other cheaters would be doing the same thing. There would be no honest players like us to suffer from their methods.. It would be pointless for them, so as i started i'll end - Would never work Razz
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
AdZoR

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 22:13

In essence, as long as their site gets regular activity they will be happy and will do a few ' minor ' tweaks to keep the casual gamer happy but won't change too much to keep the hacker happy too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth about myBrute   The Truth about myBrute - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth about myBrute
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4