My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!

Go down 
+41
mansi
jemysworld
kaixxpzs
Evil Wildan
amd_h4x0r
Yallenko
empo1102
asdfgh
SoA-Jakurtaiii
Alexisonline
rayS
Maccaz
dicklips7
abiera468
kenichiro
carinna
ThunderisLt
Negative Zephyr
Stsin
SlapSlap
strider
ESCGoat
Suiseiseki
iRaist
m4
Kahmeha
rmxxmr
redneck-giant99
sam-ps
sinib
A Dip O Sitas
Jammal
bloodyBlizzard
Bruzaholman
burbulis010
Crator
harpyieklein
Luminous
OmgWhatABrute
Yaboirobby
BobTheBear
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Suiseiseki
Suiseiseki

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 23:38

rmxxmr wrote:
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum win frozenplum (damm survival Sad )
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum win frozenplum (i hate bumps)
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum win frozenplum (i HATE YOU!!!)
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum win frozenplum ( eik tu nah Very Happy)
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum win frozenplum (....)
Combat rmxxmr vs frozenplum again win frozenplum (....)

I hate all ppl whos search them "dream brute"

1 word "cheating"

RmXXmR 0:9frozenplum

Win frozenplum
Sorry rmxxmr but I found FrozenPlum by coincidence... I just testing some of nice names comes up to my mind :)
That's why she doesn't end up with name+three digit number...
FrozenPlum is near level 8 in actual site, so I didn't create her yesterday, and she does participate in tourney before...
Anyway, nice fight! :)

Ps. FnT already out? I'm surprised...
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 23:54

Christ, talk about a rough draw in the first round...

parkertobase vs. soa-jarkutaii

lvl30 #1 - parkertobase
lvl30 #2 - soa-jakurtaiii
lvl30 #3 - parkertobase - wow, don't know how he pulled that one out... good comeback

moving on to lvl 60...

lvl60 #1 - soa-jakurtaiii
lvl60 #2 - parkertobase
lvl60 #3 - soa-jakurtaiii

lvl 90...

lvl90 #1 - soa-jakurtaiii
lvl90 #2 - soa-jakurtaiii
lvl90 #3 - parkertobase

soa-jakurtaiii wins (4-5)

Okay, actually, that was just one of three different match-ups I simmed to experiment a bit and was just much less embarassing than the following which was my actual entry (click the spoiler to see the results):

Spoiler:

I thought there would be more skills/stats taken into account and less randomness determined solely by the seeds across these 3 levels for this tourney but I simmed the same matches with hypsometrical, a random brute of mine I didn't think would stand a chance in this tourney, and he would have actually won this round 6-3 so I don't know what's up (so don't feel bad lumi... super random random seeds I think). What I do know is this is the most entertaining MUST-WATCH match to come out of any of my three groups of sims here. Enjoy!

Gratz to those moving on, I'm out.
Back to top Go down
strider

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 00:03

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 1-0

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup 1-1

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup godlovesugly 2-1

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup tie 2-2

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 3-2

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 4-2

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 5-2

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 5-3

Combat godlovesugly vs iriethepup iriethepup 6-3
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 00:24

ESCGoat wrote:
What I do know is this is the most entertaining MUST-WATCH match to come out of any of my three groups of sims here. Enjoy!

lol

Having not watched any of your other matches beforehand, or hovered over your name to check what skills were on the go ... I didn't know what you had.

I wasn't expecting the ending.

Nice! (Shame about the *actual* result ... lol)

:)
Back to top Go down
SlapSlap
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 01:33

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 1-0

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Lumin 1-1

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 2-1

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Lumin 2-2

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 3-2

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 4-2

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 5-2

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 6-2

Combat cagedtoblack vs luminestar Cage 7-2

Cage 7-2
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 04:52

Round 1

xsw59 vs DezraNyx XXXVII

Level 30
Combat xsw59 vs DezraNyx-XXXVII - xsw59
Combat xsw59 vs DezraNyx-XXXVII - DezraNyx-XXXVII
Level 60
Level 90

Series Record: (3-6)
Winner: DezraNyx XXXVII

edit: Just found that you already posted this, m4. Thanks.
I feel I was lucky on some. And would have lost if he used his Hammer super more.

Last edited by Stsin on Tue 04 Aug 2009, 05:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 05:10

BobTheBear wrote:
ESCGoat wrote:
What I do know is this is the most entertaining MUST-WATCH match to come out of any of my three groups of sims here. Enjoy!

lol

Having not watched any of your other matches beforehand, or hovered over your name to check what skills were on the go ... I didn't know what you had.

I wasn't expecting the ending.

Me neither! lol. Even knowing what skills were available that was one crazy ending sequence that kept fooling me into momentarily thinking I knew what was about to happen until it was over and my brain was left trying to catch up. It was quite a tricky thing of beauty, hehe.

Quote :
(Shame about the *actual* result ... lol)

:)

lol. Happens to the best of us. I've learned something important from this experience though: it hurts to get spanked that hard. Yeesh, my brute's pupil's pupils are gonna be sore from that beating.

I knew it was a risky move using that brute but I only really went through a handful of ones that came to mine and he was the only one that met criteria I thought would be necessary to be competetive against the types of brutes I expected to be up against. First piece of bad luck was drawing a brute that was nothing like what I had been preparing for, hehe. I also either grossly underestimated the importance of speed in these matches (it was like a nightmare where I couldn't move and he was moving super-fast), just had really bad luck with the seeds picked, or even more likely a combination of both. Granted I was up against a *really* tough brute, but I still would have thought I would have walked away with at least one victory or the matches would have been closer especially at lower levels. Now it's back to the drawing board to re-assess some of my notions about certain aspects of the game (ie. figure out reduce chances of future spankings being so bad Razz )

Oh, and congrats to Soa-J for making it past the first round two tourneys in a row now! :)

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 06:10

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor wins

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor jk76oi wins

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor wins. Fierce Brute + Deluge + Hammer

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor Wins. Great Sword + Fierce brute

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor Wins

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor Wins. After "Skipping", Doing Hammer

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor Ginglor Wins. lol! Arming Weapon while Evading a throwing attack.

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor jk76oi Wins. Damn. After netted, Fierce Brute + Stone Hammer

Combat jk76oi vs ginglor jk76oi Wins. Nice Flail

jk76oi VS Ginglor (3-6)
Winner: Ginglor
Back to top Go down
ThunderisLt
ThunderisLt

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 06:35

lvl 30
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien song wins
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien Thunder1s wins
lvl 60
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien Thunder1s wins lol hammer on bear! Very Happy
lvl 90
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien Thunder1s wins easy

6:3 Thunder1s wins!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Http://ThunderisLt.mybrute.com
ThunderisLt
ThunderisLt

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 07:08

ESCGoat wrote:
Very nice ! everyone must watch! :joker: affraid
Back to top Go down
carinna
carinna

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 09:26

Combat wtsrhgms vs axs115 axs115
Combat wtsrhgms vs axs115 axs11

axs11 wins..i'm out 😢
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:32

Level 30
1. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024
2. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024
3. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024

Level 60
4. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024
5. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - kenichi8359
6. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024 (I already lost)

Level 90
7. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024
8. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024
9. Combat kenichi8359 vs robout1024 - robout1024

Series: 1-8 (One sided!)
Winner: robout1024

You have a very strong and well rounded brute through all levels. Congrats on the victory. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abiera468
abiera468

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 10:52

im out already? well too bad i wanted those pupils hehe, better wait for the next one
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://abiera579.dragonadopters.com/
dicklips7
dicklips7

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:09

carinna wrote:
Combat wtsrhgms vs axs115 axs11

axs11 wins..i'm out 😢

woohoo, im not a big fan of her up until level 80, i kinda expected her to get her ass kicked in the first 6 fights.

oh and you won 1 of the level 90 fights, so it wasnt a shutout. :)
Back to top Go down
carinna
carinna

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:12

:) congrats...and good luck :afro:
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:22

Awesome bye, I thought I would get knocked out first round.
Back to top Go down
rayS
rayS

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:25

sam-ps wrote:
SEED 1 LEVEL 30 bsc20 WIN
SEED 2 LEVEL 30 bsc20 WIN
SEED 3 LEVEL 30 bsc20 WIN

What's he trying to do?
Steal my wolf every matches
Hits me by the punch of 4
Hurt my hands with 300+ HP

SEED 4 LEVEL 60 bsc20 WIN
SEED 5 LEVEL 60 bsc20 WIN

He's better in this level.
His axe hits me hard but not enough.
His 400+ HP still hurt my hand.

Can we stop now? Already win 5
At level 90, his HP gonna be 500.
I don't want to hurt my hand anymore.

OK..Show you 1 match in high level
SEED 7 LEVEL 90 bsc20 WIN

NEXT...not immortal, please.

PS.ultiman, Thank to clear flash out of my way.
gg man
Back to top Go down
Alexisonline
Alexisonline

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:28

Just went to do this, but how are the seed numbers chosen? D:
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:33

Alexisonline wrote:
Just went to do this, but how are the seed numbers chosen? D:
2 Random people send in a combination of digits and they are chosen as the seed numbers.

Quote :
Seeds are chosen by having 2 members PM me a set of 9 numbers at the start of each round. Each number is 2-3 digits each. The combination of these numbers will serve as the seeds for that round. This way no one person is actually responsible for choosing seed numbers. They merely take part in the process.
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 12:55

Hurry up with rest of fights, :)

I go on holiday tomorrow, so who ever im against, please do the fights! :)

If i win any pupils, give them to .. hmm ill think about it ^^
Back to top Go down
SoA-Jakurtaiii

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 14:15

ESCGoat wrote:
Oh, and congrats to Soa-J for making it past the first round two tourneys in a row now! :)
Hehe, thanks^^

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://soa-jakurtaiii.mybrute.com/cellule
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 14:51

Combat onehitted vs carla311 - CArla311
Combat onehitted vs carla311 - Carla311
Combat onehitted vs carla311 - onehitted
Combat onehitted vs carla311 - CArla311
Combat onehitted vs carla311 - onhitted

Winner CArla311
Back to top Go down
asdfgh

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 15:17

not very good for my first tourny, congrads ginglor
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

Location : ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____ __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___ __♥______♥______♥___ ___♥____BIG____♥____ _____♥_HAPPY_♥_____ _______♥___♥________ _________♥__________                              ''Paradise in the sun Everyone always has a smile and treat you like your neighbor.... ,,                 Hà Nội - Việt  Nam  

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 15:36

ThunderisLt wrote:
lvl 30
lvl 60
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien Thunder1s wins lol hammer on bear! Very Happy
lvl 90
Combat Thunder1s vs songphaicotien Thunder1s wins easy

6:3 Thunder1s wins!

cheers

Combat songphaicotien vs Thunder1ssongphaicotien
Combat songphaicotien vs Thunder1sThunder1s
Combat songphaicotien vs Thunder1ssongphaicotien

i lost Sad
i only win your main brute (thunderlt) Sad
good luck to u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://songphaicotien.myrbute.com
ThunderisLt
ThunderisLt

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 17:27

empo1102 wrote:

i lost Sad
i only win your main brute (thunderlt) Sad
good luck to u Very Happy
hehe thx, ThunderisLt is my main not for long im in search for a new brute Wink

** MOD NOTE ** - UP TO THIS POINT HAS BEEN UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!   * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next