My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Creating a reconnect.bat file

Go down 
+53
fulzio
abat-lm
Nemernic
Freez
huzzz
trh
GC.XVZ
Hades
Aurion101
YaniS
Feno
kenichiro
alex0113
Eumigen
Gavy™
davidloko210
fake
underestimated09
Aleodor121
wooloomooloo
trx ag
Rippraff
mpadosouza
moyjoy123
bad4eva
Stsin
silverx123
vollaufdienuesse
tackebong
inflames
SlapSlap
bamb@m
alex_abc
alizera
guncan
StileQ34
1of2neper7
curentatu
Death Str1ke
sowdarkman
Spider
Kisuke
baarker182
CiceX
BobTheBear
jonathanvadney
Bruzaholman
Crator
kristian08
apemaia
ShadoFlame
disappoint^
heroinmonkey
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

Creating a reconnect.bat file Empty
PostSubject: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 00:58

ADSL Users please try the following software as a connect/disconnect program:
http://download.cnet.com/ReConnect/3000-2648_4-10560013.html

Method using wget
Within your router there should be a page that enables you to connect/disconnect the router.
Once you know where this file is, view source and see what variables are being passed.

For Example:
Your router is 198.162.1.1 and there is a page called connect.html
locate the variables being passed within the source of the file say it posts "connect" with a value of "0"
So your router URL to pass would be : login:password/router IP/connect.html?connect=0

Then when you create the reconnect.bat file, you will add those paths to your .bat file.
You will need to get wget.exe in order to run the .bat file.

reconnect.bat
Code:

@echo
echo %time%
wget.exe --delete-after http://login:password@router IP/path to disable
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 1 > NUL
wget.exe --delete-after http://login:password@router IP/path to enable
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 18 > NUL

The connect/disconnect is dependent on your router, so just look in your user manual for your router to find out where you can disconnect/connect or release/renew within your router/modem browser based administration.

wget can be downloaded here:
http://users.ugent.be/~bpuype/wget/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alternate method using curl
If curl is not installed you can find it here: http://www.paehl.com/open_source/?CURL_7.27.0
If you want to add sleep into your reconnect.bat file then download it here: http://www.paehl.de/reconnect/sleep.zip
- curl.exe and sleep.exe must be placed in the same directory that the reconnect.bat file is located.

If you know the name/model of your router then search for it here: http://www.paehl.de/reconnect/Curl_search.php
If your router is found then copy and paste the info displayed for your router into a new file.
- Edit the %USER%:%PWD%@%IP% part with your current settings:
User is router user name. PWD is router password. IP is IP of your router.
To get the IP of your router:
-> Start, run type in 'cmd' then click 'Ok'
-> In the black screen command line interface type ipconfig
-> The IP listed as default gateway is the IP address of your router.

Note: You should be able to login to your router by putting http://<router ip> into your browser and then entering username/password.

- save the file as reconnect.bat
- If you downloaded sleep.exe, then you can add a sleep call between the connect/disconnect calls using:
Sleep # seconds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate method using ipconfig:
v1
In order to get the needed values you need to run ipconfig.

Go Start->run type in 'cmd' (no quotes) and click 'Ok'.
type 'ipconfig /all' into the black command line screen.

before saving reconnect.bat removing all << comments as they are there for help purposes.

-- start reconnect.bat --
@ECHO OFF

set var hostname = myhostname << change to your hostname
set varip=119.94.113.26 << enter your current IP and change the last two to a number between 1-254

set varsm=255.255.240.0 << change to your subnet mask
set vargw=119.94.112.1 << change to your default gateway
set vardns1=58.69.254.1 << change to your dns server #1
set vardns2=58.69.254.135 << change to your dns server #2

set varhome=www.whatismyip.com

REM ***** You don’t need to change anything below this line! ******

ECHO Setting IP Address and Subnet Mask
netsh int ip set address name = "Local Area Connection" source = static addr = %varip% mask = %varsm%

ECHO Setting Gateway
netsh int ip set address name = "Local Area Connection" gateway = %vargw% gwmetric = 1

ECHO Setting Primary DNS
netsh int ip set dns name = "Local Area Connection" source = static addr = %vardns1%

ECHO Setting Secondary DNS
netsh int ip add dns name = "Local Area Connection" addr = %vardns2%

ECHO Setting Internet Explorer Homepage to %varhome%
reg add "hkcu\software\microsoft\internet explorer\main" /v "Start Page" /d "%varhome%" /f

ECHO Here are the new settings for %hostname%:
netsh int ip show config

pause

-- end reconnect.bat --

alternate commands -change values in braces to match your settings
Change IP address and default gateway:
netsh int ip set address "local area connection" static {192.168.1.101} 255.255.255.0 {192.168.1.1} 1

Change DNS:
netsh int ip set dns "local area connection" static {192.168.1.1} primary

Change back to DHCP:
netsh int ip set address "local area connection" dhcp
netsh int ip set dns "local area connection" dhcp

To correct should it not work
---- repair.bat ----
@ECHO OFF
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /setclassid
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /renew
EXIT
---- end repair.bat ----

If you have ipv6 installed:
--- configIP.bat ---
echo off
if "%1"=="static" goto static
if "%1"=="dhcp" goto dhcp
echo Usage: %0 (static^|dhcp)
goto end2
:static
echo Setting static IP of 192.168.xxx.xxx
netsh int ipv4 set address "Local Area Connection" static 192.168.xxx.xxx 255.255.255.0 192.168.xxx.xxx 1
echo Setting primary DNS server to 192.168.xxx.xxx
netsh int ipv4 set dnsservers "Local Area Connection" static 192.168.xxx.xxx primary
goto end
:dhcp
echo Setting Dynamic (DHCP) IP
netsh int ipv4 set address "Local Area Connection" dhcp
echo Setting Dynamic (DHCP) DNS
--- end configIP.bat ---
Alternate method using Telnet scripting tool

Download telnet scripting tool here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/my1zi2zmmma/tst10.zip
Extract it to your C:\ drive so it's in C:\tst10

Edit the rebootscript.txt file with your router information.

Run the reboot.bat file.

EDIT by Sioc
If none of the routes mentioned above do work, you can try instead to make a script using Winautomation or Actionaz in order to automatically reset your router from its configuration page. Investing some efforts in this method may yield a very robust solution as well without having to dig into complicated knowledge of your router.

Last edited by heroinmonkey on Thu 28 May 2009, 18:30; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
disappoint^
disappoint^

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 01:07

i don't understand that.. where do i have to search for the router-file ?!
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 01:38

disappoint^ wrote:
i don't understand that.. where do i have to search for the router-file ?!

Most routers have an available browser based management system that can be reached by putting in the router IP into your browser's location bar.

For example:
Linksys routers are normally 198.162.1.1 so you'd put that into your browser's location bar as http://198.162.1.1 and then enter the router login/password to enter the management utility.

Here is a link to a tutorial for linksys:
http://www.overclock.net/faqs/122708-how-change-your-ip-linksys-router.html
Back to top Go down
disappoint^
disappoint^

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 04:03

oh, ok, now i know what you mean.. thx :)
Back to top Go down
ShadoFlame
ShadoFlame

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 14:47

Good tutorial, however not working for me. I dont have a path to connect or disconnect. The "disconnect" button on my router control is not a hyperlink, just a button to press that (dis)connects the router.
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2009, 16:27

See if your router admin allows you to use querystring variables in a GET.
View the source of your connect/disconnect page and see what values are being passed
So in the view source it has variables
input type="hidden" name="whatever" value="connect" and then just put those values into a query string

login:password@192.168.1.1/connect.html?whatever=connect
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 16:17

Updated for alternate methods curl and ipconfig.
Back to top Go down
apemaia
apemaia

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 09:09

heroinmonkey wrote:
ADSL Users please try the following software as a connect/disconnect program:
http://download.cnet.com/ReConnect/3000-2648_4-10560013.html

Method using wget
Within your router there should be a page that enables you to connect/disconnect the router.
Once you know where this file is, view source and see what variables are being passed.

For Example:
Your router is 198.162.1.1 and there is a page called connect.html
locate the variables being passed within the source of the file say it posts "connect" with a value of "0"
So your router URL to pass would be : login:password/router IP/connect.html?connect=0

Hi , i really can't find the page that enables me to connect/disconnet from the router :/ can u help please mate ? :pirat:
Back to top Go down
kristian08
kristian08

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009, 03:08

i dont know if im using a router, coz its connected by Ethernet, it connects my router to my PC, so what is it?, and im a little bit confused on understanding that, can u make me a sample?.. pls
btw im using a DSL,
Back to top Go down
Crator

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeThu 25 Jun 2009, 15:55

what if you cannot connect/disconnect, and you can only reset the router? how can this be done in a reconnect.bat file?
Back to top Go down
Bruzaholman
Bruzaholman

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jul 2009, 16:23

How i use the ADSL one, It said no connection found
Back to top Go down
jonathanvadney

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jul 2009, 15:03

that file have virus trojan;s
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2009, 14:43

I should have seen this one coming ....

My new DSL connection is now active and dynamic.

BUT ..... having trouble creating a working reconnect file of any description.

The router is a Sagem piece of shit. I hate it already. (Model Sagem F@st 2504) and it's pretty heavily locked down by my ISP.

So far I have tried:

The reconnect program that comes with brutal combo - didn't work. It disconnected me OK but would not reconnect. In fact, after it did the disconnect the reconnect through the router admin page didn't seem to work ... I had to do a reboot instead. Strike 1.

Using CURL. Nope. No Sagem routers in their database. Strike 2.

Making my own reconnect.bat with WGET. Nope. It logs in OK but I can't force the disconnect/reconnect. The buttons on the popup that do it submit a javascript form I think and the bat file throws back a "not authorised" message when I run it. (I suspect this is locked down within the router firmware) Strike 3.

TelNet. Nope. Locked down. Can't use it on this router. Strike 4. (Although this one might be possible if I extract the router info ... see below .... don't have time test that today though)

ipconfig. Nope ... because I'm behind a router. Strke 5.

Any ideas anyone?

I believe it is possible (although not advised) to extract the relevant info from my stupid locked-down Sagem and use it to run my own router .... which would work, and I could simply buy one that I know will work with CURL .... but then I'd have to buy a new router. I'd rather not!

Although, I do hate the router .... it seems very slow as well. Around 1 minute to reconnect or re-boot.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 15:27

Sorted.

None of the methods posted on here worked for me.

My router is too obscure and too locked down by my ISP.

So I used a macro.

I used WinAutomation (http://www.winautomation.com/ - hint: torrents are your friend!) to record a macro of me going into my router config page and re-setting it. I found WinAutomation VERY easy to use. It's sort of like a mini-QTO but much liter and much more simple. But with only a few tweaks (mainly waits and delays while it resets), it resets my router perfectly every time. :)

The key is that it lets you save your macro out as a standalone .exe file .... which is what you need to run bots .... especially the new French one.

Double click the .exe it creates ..... router resets .... new IP given. Job done! :)

geek
Back to top Go down
CiceX

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 10:42

Hi guys, i have a problem^^ My router don't have login/password, so wath value I insert?

another problem with ipconfig method...

set var hostname = myhostname << change to your hostname .. i see my host name in the first line of ipconfig /all, right? this is "ice" , but when i star the bat he say me: Interfaccia Local Area Connection non spacificata...

what??

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
baarker182

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 07:22

How should my file be like if i need to choose the ipconfig way? i couldnt understand the explanation and i'm needing it srsly...
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 07:28

look at tutorial on youtube
Back to top Go down
baarker182

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 19:21

can i have this youtube tutorial link? or simple, can someone post exactly what i got to write on the .bat when i try the ipconfig way? ty..
Back to top Go down
Spider
Spider

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 19:23

nao aceitaste o msn xD
Back to top Go down
http://t-i-a-g-o.mybrute.com
baarker182

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 19:45

estou a entrar no msn agora

the video didnt worked for me, since i haven't to log in to connect the internet, it's automatic..

i just turn the pc on and it's already connected, i got just a modem and my IP is dynamic

any clue to help me?
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 00:23

ipconfig - release/renew .... just create the bat file using that as per post #1 in this thread ....
Back to top Go down
sowdarkman

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 14:44

help me moden dsl-500b what script ? recconect? ip 10.1.1.1 admin admin
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 22:03

all I need is a simple reconnect.bat
disconnect/reconnect username & pw..
Can anybody give me one??
Back to top Go down
sowdarkman

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 17:46

ei tiago vc e o bekaer me ajdua ai so do pais de vcs nao consigo
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 17:30

How do u get the adsl reconnect to work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creating a reconnect.bat file   Creating a reconnect.bat file Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating a reconnect.bat file
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next