My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Error

Go down 
+138
kr0n0s
davidloko210
fulzio
kaspar4o0o
Teapot
Troponin
jcelite
la callosidad
keva
Radu
Rico
sevid
Psycausis
OviTron
AndreiTM
steele11
ellindor
F.B.I
arnassa
Rouchien
Troll_Lady
Balloonball
maxuris
Spartan
Setanta
Roland Dnalor
asian_girl
Aylove
fake
tia-gf
nga-24
KrazyCivic_91
FacebreakXXX
Sioc
AlnicZ27
NixxxoN
George Cockroach
pimpiliosious
PlazmaGun
CypriaN
Teethymo
Ajdija
rima-mano
Sjakie-48
bamb@m
Nasic
aoxomoxoa
ferryfey
bboy_kurei
cbarron
YaniS
NapoliBanana
Jay12345678
wooloomooloo
SlapSlap
ren
nullnor
Meksius
LambO™
flammatron1996
niall0s
ikari
Reminisce
Zappto
sam-ps
invertioN
Eumigen
xteenager
Kharnivor
killabee
Tze
4i4mitko
A Dip O Sitas
dfhdfgh2324-Micha
Rippraff
palerider
ALPHWON
GroundhogRDG
Gavy™
Pege
joshblond
FlamingToaster
Luminous
sMooK
kenichiro
Vic-Tim
GOML
jerome*sy
mpadosouza
blitzdmon
xGREEDx
atnix
Stsin
Yaboirobby
unyano
vollaufdienuesse
harpyieklein
sinib
REJT
HongKongFui
TomJay
underestimated09
moyjoy123
Captain
ibps
Mikesin
mystorage
dicklips7
Death Str1ke
Pyranthos
Kisuke
Bad Jane
CmIsUa
h0ttest
Ultra SSJ Vegeta
Vox Dei
suxess
rayS
Jill Sandwich
m1kcal
Negative Zephyr
S4nt0S
silverx123
CaptainNintendo
gooberbm
redneck-giant99
Neutrino
Cowdude179
mantis33
milliontears
urallus
erine
StileQ34
Subman(R)
10b
Maccaz
BobTheBear
142 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
pimpiliosious

Brutal Error - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 14:08

Sioc wrote:
Quote :

over 6 hours of TM now
Oh, then it started well before I first noticed it...
From what I've read in posts about TM in this forum, it seems that TM often takes more time after a BE. Maybe they have to run from scratch some indexing process again or so.

Oh, and of course this is again off-topic... :-) Now I'm gonna be slapped by admins (or I suggest my brute as a substitute).

This is the first time i have seen TM run soo later in the day, never seen it before don't count yourself lucky its not admins but Mods who slap people around for no apparent reason, Bob and lumbo are the admins i know from the top of my head and they don't really bother with deleting posts or slapping people around, they only step in when there are serious cases like scams and what-not.

btw if you got problems with mods (not admins) pm the admins and don't go out of your way by competing with them you will be short changed.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 14:25

Subman(R) wrote:

Sioc: Can the attitude. Do NOT start a pissing contest with me. Take it to PM's
pimpiliosious wrote:

btw if you got problems with mods (not admins) pm the admins and don't go out of your way by competing with them you will be short changed.

lol, no don't bother about that. I have really nothing against any mod and/or admin, I was just joking and the purpose was not to provocate. Nobody should take it seriously (except for the time lost for deleting off-topic posts (like this one, again!...) and for which I apologize)! Just to clear up...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 15:32

phew, which surprise waits for us at the end of this TM?
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 15:42

This TM has me more concerned than the long BE. If the server is not hung the opportunity for manipulation is greater.

Quote :

lol, no don't bother about that. I have really nothing against any mod and/or admin, I was just joking and the purpose was not to provocate. Nobody should take it seriously (except for the time lost for deleting off-topic posts (like this one, again!...) and for which I apologize)! Just to clear up...
We're good.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
KrazyCivic_91
KrazyCivic_91

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 15:43

HongKongFui wrote:

Maybe something bad... No
Back to top Go down
pimpiliosious

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 15:57

KrazyCivic_91 wrote:
HongKongFui wrote:

Maybe something bad... No

I hope its not bad, i mean if they are having problems running the servers they should change the system a little bit, if the server costs too much to run they should start charging people for example (buy skills, weapons or buy pupils ) they should have like an active buy in system, they could make alot of money that way and by having that extra money on the side they could think to improving the actual game.
Back to top Go down
KrazyCivic_91
KrazyCivic_91

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 16:00

Well I hope nothing goes bad either. Yeah that could be a good idea...
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Jan 2010, 23:46

Subman(R) wrote:
This TM has me more concerned than the long BE. If the server is not hung the opportunity for manipulation is greater.

I hope they are manipulating, and that the manipulation is on their hard drives to recover the lost clan forums Razz
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 05:32

tm is over now!!!! Very Happy
looks like the clan forums still dont work
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 06:29

Quote :

tm is over now!!!!
It seems that they've cleaned their database a bit more thoroughly with this TM. Quite a few of the brutes in my opponents.txt do not exist anymore after this TM.
Back to top Go down
CypriaN
CypriaN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 06:33

Quote :
It seems that they've cleaned their database a bit more thoroughly with this TM. Quite a few of the brutes in my opponents.txt do not exist anymore after this TM.
same as me
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 07:21

wonder if that's the reason I'm just getting new pupils on BC tonight but none of their fights being run? won't be able to check on that until I get home anyway.
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 08:48

it could be because you started bc before you left home, and since bc loaded w/no opponents, your new pupils have nobody to fight until you close bc and open it again Wink
Back to top Go down
pimpiliosious

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 11:31

maori wrote:
Quote :
same as me

No wonder! if someone would be kind enought to get give new opponents ranging from 1 to 20 on COM that would be soo much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 13:24

bamb@m wrote:
it could be because you started bc before you left home, and since bc loaded w/no opponents, your new pupils have nobody to fight until you close bc and open it again Wink

well, as far as I can tell none of the brutes on my opponents list were deleted, could have been a glitch in that I started during TM and let it run. closed out BC, opened it again and ran the fights without any issues.
Back to top Go down
AlnicZ27
AlnicZ27

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 13:26

my brute is now back~~~

```aw, i opened it before but now, error is back again... i just opened drago's cellule
and when i go to clan, its error again...

Last edited by AlnicZ27 on Wed 06 Jan 2010, 13:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
KrazyCivic_91
KrazyCivic_91

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Jan 2010, 14:03

i went to a clan and the forums working!! but how??? i guess its cuz the leaders from mexico or somfin Razz
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 00:07

GOML wrote:
bamb@m wrote:

well, as far as I can tell none of the brutes on my opponents list were deleted, could have been a glitch in that I started during TM and let it run. closed out BC, opened it again and ran the fights without any issues.

yeah, maybe I was in a hurry or just tired and didn't explain properly. what I mean is if you open bc during an error/tm, the opponents cannot be checked, and so bc will open without those opponents that could not be checked. then, with that bc open with no opponents, you can create new pupils, but their fights won't be done until you close it and reopen it at a time when it can check those opponents that were missed.

that's why I never run bc creation on FR just after tm, because for several hours there will be short BE intermittently which interferes with bc checking for opponents for your newly created pupils.
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 03:56

Well.. Maintenance Today ends early. :?:
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Jan 2010, 06:29

bamb@m wrote:
GOML wrote:
bamb@m wrote:

yeah, maybe I was in a hurry or just tired and didn't explain properly. what I mean is if you open bc during an error/tm, the opponents cannot be checked, and so bc will open without those opponents that could not be checked. then, with that bc open with no opponents, you can create new pupils, but their fights won't be done until you close it and reopen it at a time when it can check those opponents that were missed.

that's why I never run bc creation on FR just after tm, because for several hours there will be short BE intermittently which interferes with bc checking for opponents for your newly created pupils.

thanks for the explanation. I normally start my pupil creation right before TM when I leave for work and the bot runs normally after it's over.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 06:40

Not quite a brutal error, but fights are not possible atm either manually or with BC:
Quote :

We have encountered an error while accessing the requested page.

If the web is unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.

The unexpected success of My Brute is creating several problems for us and our servers. We are working on these problems to solve them as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies and we thank you for your loyalty.

You can consult the Help for My Brute, where we explain in detail the most frequent questions as well as the most recurrent technical problems:.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 07:11

i cant fight with mybrutes? be again in arena fights?
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 07:14

I see .. that's why the pupils stock at level 1 ..
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 07:25

yeah, remember how you could not watch fights and if you tried, it showed you a negative number? well, the number has now reached 0 and now all fights are being blocked until MT fixes whatever the problem is...
Back to top Go down
nga-24
nga-24

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 07:54

bamb@m wrote:
yeah, remember how you could not watch fights and if you tried, it showed you a negative number? well, the number has now reached 0 and now all fights are being blocked until MT fixes whatever the problem is...

Are you sure that the error is going to be solved after the next TM? It's very important to me, cause i'm not sure weather to start fights on brutal combo on which one slot is COM and the other is ES ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Error
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next