My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??

Go down 
+11
FlamingToaster
Cowdude179
Captain
Neutrino
HongKongFui
Maccaz
KiwiMan
Luminous
A Dip O Sitas
harpyieklein
RudYy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 14:57

FlamingToaster wrote:
lol don't swear dude. Justin is a guy who i believe helped make my brute and now is making this grim arena game.
when i first saw the grim arena advert i thought they had put the ads up again but then relised that it wasn't and ad but part of the forum.

I am not affiliated with Mybrute in any shape, or fashion. We are making the GA game however. It is an ad, it is not randomized w. other ads at this time. You guys have all got to accept that Lum is going to need to advertise to increase his goals for this forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimarena.com
justinjg
VIP
VIP
justinjg

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 15:28

I've changed the size of the Grim Arena Ad, but unfortunately the only places I can move it is either above, or where it is at now (below) the Mybrute Forum Banner.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grimarena.com
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 18:32

boah, im tired of this.

you can call it whatever..marriage or other metaphers.
you can sound like a sympathic buisness man, however, you just want attention for your game and under the line it remains a simple ad.

but youre right, you cant please anyone- just need to accepting that.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Sep 2009, 19:16

Indeed it's an ad Rudyy. It's part of a cross advertisement campaign we're going to have with the GA board. My goal ultimately is to grow the user base on both boards and I think Justin can help me do that. Advertisement is just part of the online game. There's no 2 ways about that.

The current GA ad is actually smaller than the rotating google ad that was up before under the user registration notification so it's actually an improvement if anything.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 14:39

Glad I'm on holiday .... Very Happy

(PS .... hi all!)
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Sep 2009, 15:00

Bob!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??   WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY GRIMARENA ADVERTISING??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: General Talk :: Off-topics-
Jump to: