My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MyBrute Level 0 Creator

Go down 
+7
HongKongFui
Captain
mybrutegame
riiskop
alex0113
Kisuke
Maccaz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

MyBrute Level 0 Creator Empty
PostSubject: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:50

http://www.mediafire.com/?lzyrizkowvd

made by me

post here if there are bugs or errors, thanks!

if you like you can make a pupil for me here:
http://halt403.mybrute.com
or
http://heexzcjd.mybrute.com

Last edited by Maccaz on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 11:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisuke
Kisuke

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 10:54

you made a script that skips the init?
Back to top Go down
alex0113

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:07

nice work Very Happy i created 6 lvl 0 in less then a minute cheers
Back to top Go down
http://painsfollower1.mybrute.com/cellule
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:33

Kisuke wrote:
you made a script that skips the init?
nah i made a script that helps people make level 0s for their own use ;D
Back to top Go down
riiskop
riiskop

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 20:19

i'd bet i would make them manually faster than using external program lol
Back to top Go down
mybrutegame
mybrutegame

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 20:31

What is the benefit of creating a level 0 brute?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybrutegame.com/
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 21:09

mybrutegame wrote:
What is the benefit of creating a level 0 brute?
u can win easily and hit level 3.. use to train the pupils..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cikedis.com
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 05:57

n1 tool! I wonder if the method with tamper- data still worx? I created all of my 0-levler with tamper-data but now its not working anymore...or did I simply forget how?
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 14:21

bitchy bastard wrote:
n1 tool! I wonder if the method with tamper- data still worx? I created all of my 0-levler with tamper-data but now its not working anymore...or did I simply forget how?
no,, it's work for me.. i just create new 12 brutes lvl 0 yesterday..
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 14:31

Captain wrote:
bitchy bastard wrote:
no,, it's work for me.. i just create new 12 brutes lvl 0 yesterday..

how did you do it... if I remember right it goes like: enter the name- open tamper data and start tamper- klick validate- window opens and then click stop request until 0-lev is created...
Back to top Go down
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 15:48

enter name --> open tools [click temper data then click start temper] --> click validate --> window open [click submit] --> window open [click stop abroad] --> stop temper --> go to ur new brute cell [level 0 brute] cheers
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 01:06

riiskop wrote:
i'd bet i would make them manually faster than using external program lol
Some people can not do it, so I made it for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 23:22

Maccaz wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lzyrizkowvd

made by me

post here if there are bugs or errors, thanks!

Yo Mac, nice, another AutoIt util, this one with a gui, hehe, neat... found a bug and have a couple suggestions...

1. Worked fine aside from one detail: It opened a new untitled document in notepad but I happened to already have a text editor called TED Notepad opened with an existing file opened in it and instead of using the Notepad window it had opened it instead used TED Notepad and put the pupil names there in the middle of my document and brought up the settings dialogue for the program when it was done (I assume it was trying to do something different in notepad). Likely just need stricter checking on which window you're pasting to.

2. My suggestions are

A. Write up some at least very basic instructions/description to go with the program. It's pretty self explanatory once you get started but before that it's just an exe to click on with no idea what will follow or what is needed (like windows, firefox, etc) and some things still aren't clear when faced with the gui... I'm betting lots of people would click on the top button to start creation before even looking at the other buttons, but even having done so it's not completely clear which route to go, haha. So yeah, basic writeup would be great...

B. If you want to add additional features you could add in automated password protection but that's just a thought

Thanks for sharing the tool!

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 23:32

Yea I was planning in adding being able to which server it was on Elbruto, Labrute or Mybrute, and then being able to create passwords for the created level 0s.

And about the Notepad, sure I'll make it go into a Untitled Document instead of just Notepad.

And about the guide, I can do that, I even made sure it checked if the things were set and if they were not it would automatically go into the mode of allowing you to set them.
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 05:33

Maccaz wrote:
Yea I was planning in adding being able to which server it was on Elbruto, Labrute or Mybrute, and then being able to create passwords for the created level 0s.

And about the Notepad, sure I'll make it go into a Untitled Document instead of just Notepad.

And about the guide, I can do that, I even made sure it checked if the things were set and if they were not it would automatically go into the mode of allowing you to set them.

Cool, I didn't know if you were planning on expanding it or not but your plans sound good to me. The only thing left to add to the wish list I could think of at the moment is an option to specify a prefix/suffix for the "base" part of the names which would just be added to by the random numbers/letters or whatever.

Just to be clear about the Notepad thing... in my case it was operating within a program I had open that happened to have Notepad in the title bar name. So just be very careful in how you go about switching to the right app... it might be easier if you just stored the pupil names (could append them to a clipboard for simplicity though I'm sure there's better ways of working with the buffers) and then at the end of the run open a new text file in notepad and output everything all in one swoop without needing to switch back and forth between apps. This should work fine for shorter runs in particular (I doubt I'd create more than 6 at a time).

Don't worry too much about a detailed guide... just a brief description, reqs, and what to expect is plenty. The onscreen prompts really take it from there. I figured you may have done that with going into setting things that aren't set but I didn't want to try it myself, hehe. Good thinking though... I appreciate attention to detail and having stuff like this well thought out... these days it seems attention spans are too short and a lot of people wouldn't have bothered. That alone deserves respect, so kudos and keep up the great work!

esc-g
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 05:43

Will take your ideas into consideration, and seeing as a friend coming over tomorrow with a large span of knowledge to do with programming I will able to ask him how to do anything I don't entirely understand.
Back to top Go down
mybrutegame
mybrutegame

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 23:59

Does not work in Windows 7. Cursor goes to top left corner and stays there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mybrutegame.com/
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 00:39

mybrutegame wrote:
Does not work in Windows 7. Cursor goes to top left corner and stays there.
They must have their registry permissions set differently, that was what happening until I got the registry keys working properly. I will see what I can do through the help of google Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ESCGoat

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 00:40

About Windows 7 - can't ya just run it and Firefox in "Windows XP Mode" or whatever alternative name they've given the new Virtual PC for Win7? geek

Hehe, another solution for ya on this one Mac: don't use the registry, ever.

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ipawnlwl

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 18:14

break this down for me?
like lame mans terms?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/giantunicorntesticals
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 01:40

If you have crator's GFX brute generator, put @ in the name and you will have 50+ level zero"s.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 08:15

Subman(R) wrote:
If you have crator's GFX brute generator, put @ in the name and you will have 50+ level zero"s.
nice alternative way to create Level 0 opponents, thanx a lot for this hint cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MyBrute Level 0 Creator   MyBrute Level 0 Creator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MyBrute Level 0 Creator
Page 1 of 1