My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Bad Slot trades with ES

Go down 
+7
RudYy
mpadosouza
Death Str1ke
vollaufdienuesse
Luminous
HongKongFui
Stsin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stsin
Stsin

Bad Slot trades with ES Empty
PostSubject: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 18:07

I'm having the worst luck setting up slot trades there. I've received plenty of contacts. But once we start, the other does nothing. Voiding communication. It's like a conspiracy. And this is happening with owners of level 200+ brutes.

So I thought, since my IP pool is pretty good there, I'm going to make that server mine Twisted Evil in retribution for such lame owners of top brutes there. These people don't deserve to be at the top Evil or Very Mad

I feel reluctant at times entering my own brutes in tourneys at COM, preventing people I know from getting BL. But over there, I will show NO MERCY... and be loving it too. It will be like I'm in enemy territory. Twisted Evil

I actually need new goals since I'm about accomplished here at COM. And honestly have been going at half throttle since I caught up with THEBrutux.

So who wants to help me find a good brute? I can pick from a thousand with a bot myself, but prefer something more original. Paying 5000 pupils for an undeniably great brute at ES:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/wanted-f20/looking-for-a-good-brute-on-es-spanish-server-t5077.htm#68376
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 18:44

yop, I made a bad experience too... cant understand that... both parties could make a good deal but they just prefer fast "money" instead of a long lasting fine partnership which is worth much more...

its not ok but what can we do... I would try it again because I spent the most of my .com IPs and I dont want to grow up a brute on .es...

but nice idea... I will create some frome time to time and give it to you cheaper as you said... if I find one :)
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 18:46

LULZ. I'm not going to let you have all the fun. Allow me to join you my friend. I've been wanting to leave my mark on the .ES and .FR servers as well. Let me know when you find your brute and maybe we can trade slots eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 18:50

well i think you were little unlucky with your partners.
i have one partnership with a player of elbruto and actually he makes more pupils than i do because he also pupiled me while elbruto was a week or so offline. perhaps im lucky but i cant say anything bad about elbruto player.
AND his brute is @ lvl 188.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 19:47

ok... funny thing that I talked again to my partner. perhaps this was just misunderstanding...

we will try it again together and hopefully this time everything will be ok...

so for now I have to apologise for saying they are bad partners... but if he was just kidding me to gain another 12 hours free bottime I jump into that boat and create the monster itself to roll over elbruto.es xD
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 20:21

Luminous wrote:
LULZ. I'm not going to let you have all the fun. Allow me to join you my friend. I've been wanting to leave my mark on the .ES and .FR servers as well. Let me know when you find your brute and maybe we can trade slots eh? Very Happy

Sounds good :) I would really like to do that.
Back to top Go down
Death Str1ke
Death Str1ke

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 22:39

Can someone PM me with someone
who's looking for a slot trade on ES?
I've been looking for a while now. My
IP's are perfect over there.
Back to top Go down
Luminous
admin
admin
Luminous

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 22:39

Hehe, I found mine.

http://luminous9000.elbruto.es/cellule

Pretty lucky find. This one didn't take me long at all. Good luck with your search. :)
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 23:46

Luminous wrote:
Hehe, I found mine.

Pretty lucky find. This one didn't take me long at all. Good luck with your search. :)

That was quick! Really nice Hyper Agile. .... starts making and searching my own.
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 09:11

Stsin I have tons of IPs for ES (actually never used BC there). So want to trade slots? Do you have IPs for COM?
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 09:17

Sorry, my IP Pool is getting low on COM, why I was seeking trades. It isn't worth trading.

vollaufdienuesse wrote:
well i think you were little unlucky with your partners.
i have one partnership with a player of elbruto and actually he makes more pupils than i do because he also pupiled me while elbruto was a week or so offline. perhaps im lucky but i cant say anything bad about elbruto player.
AND his brute is @ lvl 188.

Yes, I know there are many honest players there. But I'd be surprised if the top COM players would do what I've experienced with ES's top. I already have slot trades with FR. And they are more dependable than myself. Always monitoring, informing me of their downtimes, and quick to let me know when my bot goes down, lol. They too still make pupils for me when their server is down.
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 09:59

i only have best experiences with ES,
like you with your french guys.
they let run their bots for 2 weeks, though their server were offline etc., etc., etc. .

honestly; the brute selection on the spanish server is worst i have ever seen.
it is no big deal to dominate the ES ... .
just look for another ES partnership and dont waste your time on ES without competition.
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:04

and whats the names of these spanish players to keep all other informed.
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:58

RudYy wrote:
and whats the names of these spanish players to keep all other informed.
Don't want to bad name them publicly, since there's always that small chance of a miscommunication...not really.

Sent PM of the names. Will send PM to anyone else who's interested.

RudYy wrote:
honestly; the brute selection on the spanish server is worst i have ever seen.
it is no big deal to dominate the ES ... .
just look for another ES partnership and dont waste your time on ES without competition.

Um, I have been looking for a partner for a long while. After scores of offers and messages with no replies, and when deals do get started, I get burnt. Not once, three times from high level players. But like I said before, this isn't all about them. I honestly think this will be fun and just what I need to respark my interest in MyBrute. There will be no guilt in preventing people there from reaching BL Evil or Very Mad As for them being all weak, I don't agree... nor is that really an excuse for botters. I've posted in the past my interest in starting on ES in DOOM II clan forum. And now that I'm about out of IPs on COM, and it would be a shame to let all the ES IPs go to waste Wink

Plus there's already enough people here looking and trying to get ES trade slots with little luck. I'm one less person to compete with and wish them the best Wink
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 17:17

ok, I can name one motherfucker from elbruto: jennifeta.elbruto.es

I pushed him two days in a row, every day 11 hours.. what I got back? 2 hours...

asked him on messenger what the fuck he is doing AGAIN! answer: I dont play elbruto anymore...

but yesterday we made the second deal... and he aint playing anymore? but he trains his pupils... he fucked me and I am really, really pissed about that!

wish I could reach him in RL...
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 17:34

hmm, i trade with v0rk and he is perfect partner.

but maybe this is interesting for others to avoid same like bitchy.
Back to top Go down
kenichiro
kenichiro

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 20:14

Stsin and Lumi sharing BC Slots. That would be fun to watch. cheers

Could you guys PM me the names of the bad slot traders?
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 08:42

Luminous wrote:
Hehe, I found mine.

interested in a slot-trade? I could give you one slot every day, not the fastest but reliable! 1200-1400 pupils the day (plus the combats)... and Id like to receive, whats clear, one slot of you...

just a question :) I know you share with stsin, but perhaps theres a slot left or something like that.
Back to top Go down
gooberbm
gooberbm

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:54

Stsin wrote:
And now that I'm about out of IPs on COM, and it would be a shame to let all the ES IPs go to waste ;

when you say out of IP's, what exactly do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Neutrino
Neutrino

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 12:02

Means he's running out of IP's that are unique to mybrute.
One IP can only give experience to two pupils max.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 14:37

the person who was speaking to me to join the partnership with jennifeta.elbruto.es is also in the no 1 clan segudores de almas and he is called gdf13.elbruto.es

they told me yesterday that they didnt push me because of quitting that game...

just visit their cellule and you see that they were lying...

they bring a bad light on their clan...
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 15:01

gdf13.elbruto.es

you mean http://gFd13.elbruto.es/cellule -right?

he is very credible and relaxed and he is not lying... i send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 15:05

[quote=\"RudYy\"]gdf13.elbruto.es

you mean http://gFd13.elbruto.es/cellule -right?

he is very credible and relaxed and he is not lying... i send you a pm.[/quote]

thats only your experience and I believe that he was credible and relaxed with you... he told me yesterday, like I said before, that his mate jennifeta didnt fullfill our \"contract\" because THEM BOTH stopped playing elbruto... and when you say he is not lying you say in the same moment that I am lying... not fine...

Last edited by bitchy bastard on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RudYy
RudYy

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 15:14

hehehe, LIAR!!! Laughing

calm down, i send you a pm- now!! WORD Wink

Last edited by RudYy on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 15:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 15:19

RudYy wrote:
hehehe, LIER!!! Laughing

calm down, i send you a pm- now!! WORD Wink

its spelled liar lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Slot trades with ES   Bad Slot trades with ES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Slot trades with ES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next