My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Qs for the ipod touch/iphone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
takril

Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Empty
PostSubject: Qs for the ipod touch/iphone   Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 16:51

How do you get more char slots?
How do you delete a single brute, not the whole dojo?
Is the pupil system the same as the one for the pc?
What are the times when my fights are renewed?
Wahts the point of new arenas?
Is there any difference between the types of full grown bears?
what are the possible pet combonations?
How do you find your dojo master code?
What are the actual benafits from joining another persons dojo/ can there be better benafits from being in one persons dojo then the others?
King
Back to top Go down
Kharnivor

PostSubject: Re: Qs for the ipod touch/iphone   Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 20:39

I am trying to convince my girlfriend to buy this app. Answers to these questions would be helpful. Does anyone here have the Iphone MyBrute?
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Qs for the ipod touch/iphone   Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 21:14

i do, but i dont play it that much.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Qs for the ipod touch/iphone   Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 21:59

Hi there. New on this site, but I've been playing the iPhone game for some time now and I've got answers for you.

1. You get more char slots by unlocking them in the game. You unlock them by having pupil dojos make you their master.

2. You can't delete a single brute, only a whole dojo.

3. Not sure what you mean by is the pupil system the same, but probably the answer is no. Brutes don't pupil brutes, dojos pupil dojos. So you can only have one dojo per iphone and everyone pupils your dojo. When the pupil brutes level, all your brutes gain 1 xp.

4. Fights are renewed 24 hours after you last played the game.

5. The point of new arenas is the same as the point of more customization. Pretty pretty!

6. Yes, bears' stats differ quite a lot. There are pandas, which are agile but do little damage, grizzlies which are like normal bears, bear cubs which are tough but not agile, and polar bears which are tough but do less damage than grizzlies.

7. I'm not sure what all the possible pet combinations are, but you can only have one bear (as far as I've seen), two wolf and/or panthers, and three dogs. You can have any mix of bears and wolves and panthers. There might be an upper limit on the total number of pets but in general pets are VERY VERY COMMON almost every brute over level 10 has more than one.

8. Find your dojo master code by going to the dojo screen and tapping the mailbox icon. You will see a pre-written email with the code inside it.

9. Joining a master gives you great benefits. It gives you three days of double XP, and it gives you a second focus power (bear, snake, cat). The two focus powers stack, so you can get double benefits from bear/bear or snake/snake.

If you want to try it out, make me your master: DHFDFIFE is my code, the dojo is named dragonsfoot and it is Bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qs for the ipod touch/iphone   Qs for the ipod touch/iphone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Qs for the ipod touch/iphone
Page 1 of 1