My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

[QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Empty
PostSubject: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 14:49

Hi,
I've got a question about clan's an their master's.
What happens when the master leaves the clan?

I've done it ones and the result surprised me.
It seems that the weakest brute in the clan becomes the new master, is that correct?
Or how is it working?

thanx
Eumigen
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 15:27

Eumigen wrote:
It seems that the weakest brute in the clan becomes the new master, is that correct?

Yup.

Correct.

Leadership passes to the lowest level brute in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Eumigen
VIP
VIP
Eumigen

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 17:16

BobTheBear wrote:
Eumigen wrote:
thanx, and sorry, but this is bullshi** (I meen the lowest brute thing Wink)
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 06:21

Eumigen wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:
Eumigen wrote:

It really is. The weakest member gets to be the leader. Usually that clan will be gone in a matter of days. All the time you've invested into building a strong clan will be wasted.
Sad
I also hate the fact you can't go straight to your rank position, you just have to go through endless number of pages just to get to your clan rank/brute rank(to see who is in front of you, or stuff like that)
Back to top Go down
bamb@m
bamb@m

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 03:29

Eumigen wrote:
BobTheBear wrote:
Eumigen wrote:

I agree. it happened to me before:

supergaijin, also my brute, was the original master of my clan, and I let him go to make bamb@m the master, since he was number two and I had decided to make him my primary brute. then, a lvl 4 was the master and I got pissed, because that brute was inactive anyway so the clan would have ended up inactive. But luckily, the weakest brute had a stupidly easy password to hack (123456789), so I was able to regain control soon enough. geek

then, it was just a matter of time to get everyone to agree to leave and come back so I could make bambm the master, since all members had to leave because he was still strongest at that time. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?   [QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[QUESTION] What happens when the master leaves the clan?
Page 1 of 1