My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

What components are important for a good brute?

Go down 
+6
mpadosouza
Reminisce
Stsin
vollaufdienuesse
HongKongFui
flammatron1996
10 posters
AuthorMessage
flammatron1996
flammatron1996

What components are important for a good brute? Empty
PostSubject: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 10:36

I just want to know what skills, stats, pets or something else are making a brute to a good one.
Back to top Go down
http://mybrutereplay.de.tl
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 11:42

I am still sure the best combination is:

hyper agility combined with moderate power AND speed (like level 200: 65-170-65)

minimum 3 pets at that level, one of 'em is a bear

skills that are a must in this combination:

first row: master of arms, martial arts (with these stats it would have hercules and feline)
second row: full
third row: sabotage, impact, survival, thief, fierce brute
forth row: potion, hypnose, deluge

I think when the brute looks like that at level 200 you have a beast that wins every match when there are more than only 3 seeds. best out of eleven that brute is unstoppable!

btw if anybody finds EXACTLY this brute I pay 150$ for it, if it has a pronouncable name and gfx :)
Back to top Go down
vollaufdienuesse
vollaufdienuesse

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 12:05

third row: implacable

i think you forgot that Wink
Back to top Go down
Stsin
Stsin

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 12:52

vollaufdienuesse wrote:

Shhh, he doesn't need that Wink

I personally no longer look at a brute without implacable. Even though it's unneeded with a really hyper agile brute, you have to get that brute up there to make it so.

While stats are more important than skills, most My Brute players don't seem to realize that. So if planning on leveling a brute to the top. Need lotsa skills... then those below will be in awe. Of course, this doesn't pertain to the people of this forum, but to those who look at a brute's cell with no addons and only see the white bars without numbers.
Back to top Go down
flammatron1996
flammatron1996

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 13:54

What components are important for a good brute? Perfec10
@bitchy do you mean these skills? I added Feline Agility because without it its nearly impossible to get over 150 AGI at lvl 200
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 14:06

Stsin wrote:
vollaufdienuesse wrote:

Shhh, he doesn't need that Wink

exactly!

@flammatron: yes, and like I said a brute with those stats sure has feline and hercules :)
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Reminisce

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 16:26

actually when concerning a hyper agility brute I'm still wondering if sabotage is something that is benefitful all of the time. My point being, brutes are their most accurate when they are unarmed (except for maybe knife, sai, fan, or leek) and the point of having a hyper agile is to dodge, so as long as they don't pull out one of those 4 weapons, I would actually prefer for them to have weapons than for me to sabotage all their weapons away and now I can hardly dodge their unarmed attacks.
Back to top Go down
mpadosouza

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 18:39

I too believe a hyper-agi brute is the most strong late-game. But I also believe this brute will need Untouchable, Survival, Hypnosis, tragic Potion...

Don't you believe that the brute with the first 3 skills (+str,+agi,+speed) will be the strongest though? I think a brute with the first 3 skills, untouchable+impacable is a very very strong brute (if it has some good skills like survival,sabotage,pugnacious,tragic etc)
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 18:51

I think a good brute is mostly dependent on how far you take him/her.

If you look back into mybrute history and even now, the best brutes have usually been those with the highest level. If you look at jesper.nu and the brutux for example, neither are necessarily good brutes, but because of their extremely high levels they performed exceptionally well and scored more tournament wins than most any other brutes.

If you look at 150-200 and you are talking of a "good" brute, you probably want to look for a brute similar to was348 or stinkypain Wink Those are both great balanced brutes with focus towards agility and a great strength/speed ratio. They also have all the essential skills to becoming a great brute.

@Bitchy, 65/170/65 w/ all those skills is impossible at 200!

@Flammatron, that screenshot looks a lot like the cell of Vinu-9
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 19:03

dont think so robby, dio has 55-157-66 what is very close to what my aim would be :) and some skills that should be changed for my dreambrute but comes close :)
Back to top Go down
flammatron1996
flammatron1996

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 19:20

@Yab Hehe, I made it with photoshop Wink I took a screen on this site and cut them out.
Now I just had to put all skills that i need in 1 picture. But youre right, Vinu is very near to my pic
Back to top Go down
harpyieklein

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Oct 2009, 22:42

okay, so let's take

http://govavrmy.mybrute.com/cellule

she's an agilitybrute & as such, her stats are perfect @lvl 500+++ Wink

str 22-26%
agi 56-60%
sp 18-22%

add the following abilities:

+ pugnacious
+ armour
+ survival
+ hypnosis

& take away:

- bomb
- human hammer
(- cry of the damned)

& you would have MY personal dreambrute...

okay, perhaps bear instead of the wolf, cause bear can kill wolf with one stroke.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 13:24

dude these skills dio-castrato has them except hypnosis
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Vox Dei

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 20:02

I strongly agree with Robby. Level is the single most important thing in this game. Brutes with higher level win the most. There's an abundance of such less than ideal but incredibly high level brutes with fantastic win % on every server. All things being equal (ie., all brutes being same level) most of these brutes wouldn't even be able to win half their matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What components are important for a good brute?   What components are important for a good brute? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What components are important for a good brute?
Page 1 of 1